• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could Toon Link Be The New Shiek?

Supax

Smash Apprentice
There is no real "Sheik" in this game because the combos don't flow very easily anymore: you really have to work to hit consecutive attacks in a row. In this aspect, I guess Metaknight is the easiest for this sort of thing, but he doesn't have nearly the dangerous KO power Sheik had.

Toon Link is a projectile god in this game, and his aerial game is nearly unmatched. He's a force to be reckoned with.
That statement is wrong.. Because Sheik is the real Sheik! :dizzy:

And I think the character that is closest to sheik from melee is JIGGLYPUFF OR D3!

/sarcasm

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Metaknight is the new Sheik; fully capable of being picked up and being a contender in a match against experienced people. But if were going to say it like an easy character to pick up, then I'd give it to Pit. My friend can't play with hardly any other characters but his Pit is so annoying because he sits and spams. I don't keep a level head though and I run right into his smash attacks.

So either Pit or Metaknight.

Top Bottom