• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CorruptFate's Pit match up (Dead go to Master thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
well I'm relatively new to the pit game, but I will definitely say you must absolutely avoid that chain grab at all costs, it will destroy you. I played a pretty good falco today and struggled. You have to make sure you take advantage of how miniscule Pit's lag is in comparison to Falco's. For me it was all about keeping him busy and on his toes with quick attacks that had little to no lag and taking advantage with a grab or regular A attack...also its really easy to catch falco trapped up in his AAA and holding it. (the one that stays out) It can trap him kinda easily)

For me, the arrow game is kinda destroyed by a falco user who knows how to use his reflector. However, I found his arrows good for mind games and making a falco predictable. Jumping into an arrow attack almost encourages a falco to use his reflector. I coerced the falco player into over using his reflector, which while it was useful to him, made him a little predictable and gave me opportunities to apply pressure by running in.

the laser is something you must be aware of. Being really good with the down be is a must in my opinion. Personally I'm not fantastic with this yet, but I'm trying to get better. I can imagine that if you are a great Pit player, you will easily be able to reflect those right back with your quick reaction time. It wasn't worth being hit by a laser for the sake of getting off an arrow either. just to put that out there. and I never use my side B to reflect because with falco's speed in getting to me i was punished every time...and usually into the devastating chain grab.

I'm not sure what DLX combo is exactly, but from the parentheses I think I got killed by this...every time today. This is just downright scary. At low percentages it just starts into a nasty combo and at high percentages you are pretty much a goner. I found that you must avoid that first hit and make sure your always moving away from falco. moving into him gives him an opportunity to use his fast up smash which is pretty much his main kill move. his fsmash is really easy to avoid imo. Just avoid the first hit however possible. Haven't really developed anything yet since I am new to pit. I'd be interested to see how someone avoids being set up by that combo because as a newbie I found it difficult even reacting pretty well with shielding and dodging.

his recovery can be nasty, but can also easily be punished. its risky going after him at short range because his side b spikes you down. didn't know that till today. so if hes got an easy recovery and can make it back with his side b I'd recommend picking a spot and if your quick at reactions jump and aerial down a immediately and you'll hit him since his trajectory is straight across. if he's far away I usually just go after him with arrows for the safe side and if i'm trying to get a KO I just got at him as I would any other character. Not really sure of a strategy here.

either way, don't blast me. Like I said...I'm new to Pit and brawl in general to be honest, but I thought I'd put in my two cents.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
This is the third chain grab we've covered.... It's the same strat the post above this pretty much covered it. It's a nasty chaingrab. At low percents don't get grabbed. Around 40% he can no longer chaingrab you but I believe he can still combo an attack out of it. So uhh try not to get grabbed. But, the effectiveness of his chaingrab does deplete when your at higher percent so be willing to trade damage with him. By that I mostly mean try to projectile fight him. He can reflect it and spam projectiles as well so theres a good chance you'll take some damage but if you curve your arrow right you can get it over his reflector and you can reflect his lasers. If you can simply trade damage in the low percent thats a small win for you.

To say that again you can beat his reflector by curving arrows.

He can lazer lock you. This is annoying to the point I've seen it banned but don't land on your back or theres a good chance you'll take a ton of damage.

DLX is a pain. Keep an eye out for it.

Meteor- its worth watching out for but pit has the maneuverability off the edge that its not to bad. They'll often try to set this up with there chaingrab just di away and airdodge works. I haven't tried to attack him before he can hit the spike but it may be possible. If he goes for it while you are off the edge keep in mind your much more maneuverable off the edge so I'd recommend going for the gimp but still don't get spiked.

Also canceling it is important. If you tap up set to jump thats your best bet to cancel it. Just keep using that to jump until it cancels. There is a certain distance it'll hit that you can't jump cancel it but if you just spam up on the joystick you'll be able to jump pretty much as fast as possible. Unfortunately most pit's have tap up to jump turned off for arrow looping.
You can cancel with the normal jump button but theres a catch. If you press the jump button to early then you won't be able to cancel it with a jump. If you press it to late you'll die.
The third and option is it can be canceled with your up b. You can spam up b as fast as you can and it will activate as soon as it can. This has the downside that your down b is tremendously gimpable.

One of your biggest advantages is that his recovery is gimpable. I tend to be really agressive against falco's off the edge. His side b recovery is more of a pain. But its completely horizontal and an arrow can hit him out of it. This will generally force your opponent to use there up b. Mirror shield turns around falco's up b even if you hit it while its charging.
His side b tends to be pretty easy to edge hog so keep that in mind. Really I haven't decided whether going for aerials or arrows are better generally mixing it up seems to work just depending on the spacing.

One thing I've noticed that's note worthy is he has trouble dealing with edge stalling. I'm not saying hit an arrow and then stay on the edge for 7 minutes to win on time he'll probably be able to punish you for that. I'm more looking at the senario where there is 15 seconds left in a tourament match. Your at 0% he's at 35%. A chaingrab would probably give him the game. If you go on the ledge and up air when he approaches falco's tend to have problems punishing that. So you can wait out the remaining time on the edge and get a win. I should note that if you do this everyone will hate you and your a horrible person but good at smash.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya this is our 3rd chain grab but I just put up who people wanta talk about. We have an order on the bottom of the OP.

Gimping-Instant edge hog works well for stopping Falco's recovery. (get as close to the edge as you can then tap diagnal down and away from the stage your charater will port onto the edge) Or a WoI should work well to hold the edge aswell. If he is comming from side stage then the mirrior is your best bet for gimping and its funny every time.

Chain grab-Ryanarius is right its all the same try not to get grabbed.

Refector- Don't use your arrows when he is on the ground your best bet it to just peg him with them as he is comming back to the stage if you don't wanta edge gaurd with your blades. And remember it still reflects as it comes back to him, but doesn't deal damage on the return. This attack can also make you trip so remember that.

Lazer-Is a problem as this is your anti spam and can get some good damage off. try not to get lazer locked it's banned in some places, and is hard to do but you should be able to catch your self in time so it doesn't happen.

DLX combo- This could be somthing to worry about as your recovery is nothing against an up kill. best bet is to turn him around, power shield, or just try to avoid it in general.

meteor- like Rayarius said this will either kill you or not do much as Pit can get back from most things like this. Tap up would be nice here but its to situational and I still say keep tap jump off. To meteor cancel hit jump at about half the distance that the attack would send you, or just spam up B and it'll do it as soon as you can.

Speed- hes fast but your faster in many ways and with some reach on your attacks too. Try to use that.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Refector- Don't use your arrows when he is on the ground your best bet it to just peg him with them as he is comming back to the stage if you don't wanta edge gaurd with your blades. And remember it still reflects as it comes back to him, but doesn't deal damage on the return. This attack can also make you trip so remember that.
I think not using arrows when he is on the ground is a bit of an overkill. Generally fullhop arrow will hit an angle that he can't reflect unless he jumps. Also if you just put a slight curve on the arrow before it hits him it won't reflect to hit you.

Also I've seen some newer falco's who use this as their primary anti-approach move. If you dash shield at appropiate spacing it'll generally give you a powershield and a free punish. Spot dodging works as well and you'll still have time to punish but not as much and its not as cool.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Talk was slow (2 days no post)so we moved on. How do we deal with Falco?

Topics to hit:

Chain grab

Refector

Lazer

DLX combo (running attack to up smash)

meteor (all spikes in brawl are trully meteors, meteor's can be meteor canceled, spikes can not because all of these kind of attacks in brawl can be canceled they are all trully meteors)

Speed/recovery
Falco is too good. Everytime I go up against a Falco player, I automatically assume they're a good player. So I know two things going in:

1) Keep my distance from chain grabs, which leads into...

2) while keeping my distance, prepare for Blaster spamming.

It's saying something with a Pit mainer of all people has to complain about projectile spamming. But that's the corner you might find yourself in. Staying close leads Falco into using chain grabbing and that running attack/USmash combo of his; getting your distance provokes Blasters and Reflector-approaching Falco. Because Falco's blaster comes out more rapidly than Pit's Arrows (the 2nd best projectile in the game, only compared to Falco's Blaster), in a spam war, Falco will always win. And even still, Falco's Reflector can easily f*ck you over. Angel Ring < Falco's Reflector in regards of approaching while 'defending'. This is one case where I find myself preparing my Mirror Shield more often than against any other character (although the Angel Ring is great at gimping a Falco trying to get back to the stage using his Fire Bird special). If there was ever a character where Pit's Arrows won't do well against, its Falco.

If Falco Meteor Smashes you at a moderate percentage, you better hope its on your first or second jump. Otherwise, you'll be trying to resurface with your WoI too early, and now things get really tricky; I find the few Falco players I know personally (IRL) to be very effective at gimping Pit during his flight (It sets up for ANOTHER Meteor, too). When trying to get back to the stage, my best bet is to get as much height as I can, saving my last jump, and go into a glide. And if Falco Meteors you at a higher percentage, you're most likely KO'd, or very d*mn close to the bottom boundry of the stage.

Well, that's all I've got; Falco's close-fighting, Blaster, and Meteor. Hope it helped.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I, by far, hate Falco, and his annoying tricks. I would shoot him while he's trying to recover, in hopes of messing him up, as well as edgehogging.
Typically I hate spikes, and his chaingrab, and I dont see how Zelda can escape it when Pit cant (well, my Pit doesnt).
I have no idea on what the DLX combo is and I fear something I wouldnt know about.
All I would say is that he's cheap if his main priority is repeating the chaingrabbing and spiking, and spamming the laser (when I can just reflect it).

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so its R.O.B's turn up to bat. here are a few things to talk about:

Recovery

gyro

air attacks (Nair, bair for sure)

reflector

side step down smash

Also please start including who has the advantage in the fight.

kupo15

Smash Hero
R.O.B. is a tough match up. I think the match up is pretty even only if you have a great handle of pit.
ROBs laser is like wario's waft except it charges faster. Watch out for this to be the first move of the game. The key is to pay really close to ROBs animations to warn you when he is using his projectiles. Good ROBs also know how to use their Gyro very effectively which is why its important to reflect them before the damage is done. If you miss the gyro reflect when it comes out and it is spinning, Use AR over it if you can.

ROBs aerials are beastly and pit cant match up with them no matter what. Three that really stick out are the Nair, Uair and the Dair. The Nair is an Amazing move. It has a huge range and stays out forever (until the fire is no longer there) The Uair also has a huge range which makes it hard to space your self while you are in the air. So either a Dair if your quick enough or an air dodge are the best options to fight the Uair. The Dair is a powerful spike move that you have to watch out for.

Recovery: ROB can stay in the air LONGER than pit can. He can also use his up b AND any aerial at the same time which is very effective. It is hard to stage spike him with a Bair because ROB will use Up B and the Uair to defend the ledge which will hit you if you are not really careful.

Another option if they are not close to the ledge is the Up b with a Nair. I find the best thing against this is the Mirror shield. This will knock turn him around putting him in more danger because his fuel is running out. Go for the multiple mirror shields. ROB does NOT get his fuel back by grabbing the ledge like Pit does. He must touch the ground.

When you are recovering, watch out for the Dair spike. This usually isn't a problem because you can avoid it by using WoI to push him out of range. Also, you can NOT use WoI to go under the stage like any other enemy because his laser is fast enough to hit you out of it.

When dealing with the ground, watch out for the sidestep to down smash. It is too effective and fast. If he sidesteps your attack, you better shield as fast as you can. Another thing to watch out for is the Dtilt. It is very fast and has tripping capabilities.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
That is a problem, if you approach them they will almost always nair, and with its obscene priority you will most likely lose that match up. So the best thing to do is to arrow like crazy and maybe make them lose their up b if you hit them enough.

Also you have fair and bair gimps, since he is heavy you can combo him out to the side for a kill with either bair or fair.

I say Pit ois probably the best person to deal with this, you have two reflectors, and on top of it if the gyro is on the ground you can AR over it to make it yours. It is hilarious to watch a ROB try to pick it up after you AR over it, and they are like WTF why is it hurting me. also another thing you can do is Wingdash over it but that is slightly more risky because it can still hit you.

air attacks (Nair, bair for sure)
though you air game is pretty good his for the most part beasts yours, fair will beat all of them, except bair, if you space it right. The bair has a hitbox on the front so they may try to approach with that, nair works here.

reflector
Worst move in the game, so quotes nearly every ROB player. They will hardly ever use it, they would much rather shield. Dont worry about this move, seriously.

side step down smash
Counter with your own Sidestep, if you time it right then you will avoid the whole attack. You can then counter with; Grab, Jab, Utilt, Fsmash. Or youcould go all flashy and if you see the side step jump and dair.

Also please start including who has the advantage in the fight.
On a campy rob, I would give the advantage to Pit. But on an aggressive ROB it could go either way.

PS. Nair is a very good approach for when he is on the ground.

PSS. Stop using DLX, cause that is a stupid name, stupider than all the other ones. Call it hit canceling or linking cause that is what it is.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For the recovery, apparently, the ROB will Almost always do an N-air when you approach them or if you are close to them... so for that case, I sometimes try to shoot them with arrows so they can Make ROB lose his fuel on his Up-B. I rarely pursue em but If i do, it would be to mix it up, and hopefully by just shooting arrows as they apporach, they may not be aware of it. Many ROBs use one of their projectiles while they are recovering, so either angel Ring or Mirror Shield by the edge might work.

For the Gyro, I hate it. FzeroX pretty much explained about it. If you hold the Gyro, you are capable of doing that slide thing with it, and Pit slides far when he does it and seems useful at times.

For the Aerials, I hate ROB's N-air (even though I use ROB sometimes). Its hitbox lasts quite long, along with having range, perhaps more range than Pit's F-air. The B-air is annoying too, but I think the N-air is more annoying, especially when I try to do some combos/aggressive play tactics.

The reflector... I'm not really worried about the move. ROBs rarely use it, and even if they did, the "Reflector" part of it wont last long, and since Pit's arrow isnt a strong projectile like Samus', if they manage to reflect the arrow, it wouldnt kill me. It's so horrible, I consider this move Almost Harmless.

Sidestep DownSmash... I hate it when ROBs do this. It's risky for me to Shield the move since it has Multiple hitboxes. I'll just do what FzeroX says on this one.

I think it is an even match, but it really is quite a difficult matchup for Pit. ROB has moves with goor priority and range, basically the aerials while also including his Tilts... and the Usmash. A projectile-spammin ROB wont have much of a chance vs a smart Pit who uses his projectiles, while aggressive ROBs tend to be the bigger threat. All of ROB's aerials I would say give Pit trouble especially when he has good airgame. Basically ROB outranges Pit, but doesnt have much defense against his projectile since his reflector sucks, while at the same time, Pit can reflect ROB's projectiles easily.

kown

Smash Lord
wait hold on i wanna say something about falco.......

okay so now a days i dont see too many falcos go for the chain grab. Its hard to spike pit so they do other crap with the chain grab that still gets you at high percents.

Also shoot a crap load of arrows. heh even if he has a reflector its kind of a good thing to get hit by your own arrows becuase once you get to a certain point he cant chaingrab you anymore. most falcos arent use to using the reflector since it has such bad lag.

I THINK all this is true!!!!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
This is one of the more interesting match-ups. Both have great recovery. Both have projectile. Both lack some KO potential. R.O.B. is a heavy character, so don't expect him to be finished with you. At the same time, you don't have to worry too much about R.O.B., since he has a hard time defeating his opponents.

From my experience, in the beginning of the match, R.O.B. will often use his Robo Beam (neutral B), so what I do in the beginning, whether it is one-one-one or free-for-all, I use the Mirror Shield (Down+B). Even if R.O.B. does not use his Robo Beam, I still have enough space to put away the shield and perform any other offense or defense that I desire.

Now, while Pit does have two kinds of reflective abilities, R.O.B has one of his own. His Arm Rotor (Forward+B) can reflect projectile, believe it or not. What is more, he can alter his position by simply holding forward. This may or may not have any affect on your gameplay as Pit, though. After all, you can angle your arrows, and if R.O.B. decides to use the Arm Rotor, you are always able to use the Arrow Loop just to have it hang there until R.O.B. is finished. Or, you can just jump and then angle the arrow you fire.

R.O.B. has two types of projectile. The first is his Robo Beam. As noted above, you can reflect this. What you should be aware of is that R.O.B. is able to angle his beam upward or downward. If it hits the ground, it'll ricochet off of the ground and fly up. Always be aware of R.O.B.'s head. If that blinker is flashing pink, it means that R.O.B.'s Robo Beam is fully charged. He can also fire a stream of energy, even when it is not fully charged, so be on the look out.

I think his other projectile, the Gyro (Down+B) is easier to notice. Both of his projectile attacks take a bit of time to charge, and the Gyro can be fired if R.O.B. thinks that you're approaching him faster than he wants you to. Always be cautious of getting close to R.O.B. If R.O.B. is busy charging up the Gyro, fire Palutena's Arrow at him. If he doesn't notice this quickly, he'll leave himself open. At the same time, he can cancel the charge by shielding or rolling out of the way and charge it up again.

Now, onto R.O.B.'s recovery. He practically has the best recovery in the entire game. However, I have learned from Gum, a fellow SWF member and Samus main, that R.O.B.'s Robo Burner (Up+B) is limited. What I mean by this is that his recovery runs on fuel. If you hit him, and if he decides to use the Robo Burner again, he is wasting fuel. The only time this fuel ever recharges is when he touches the ground. In Gum's video, he had R.O.B. at the bottom of the left side of Final Destination. He continued to spike R.O.B., but R.O.B. kept on using his Robo Burner. Eventually, his Robo Burner gave out.

If you do decide to get into close-combat with R.O.B. while grounded, be on the look out for his d-smash. It can KO you if your percent damage is high. It'll cause you to fly upward, which will allow R.O.B. to position himself on the stage where he thinks it is best to be at. He can also recharge his Gyro if it hasn't been charged or used. Also look out for his n-air. It has a bit of start-up lag, but it is powerful and lethal if it connects.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I have a lot of experience with this particular one. Aside from some of the stuff that's already been said, I'll just describe my general strategy.

Use multi-hit moves as much as you can, otherwise you'll have a hell of a time with spot-dodges. Nair, uair, and AR work well, as does the jab infinite if he's shielding a lot. Once you've got him on his toes (basically letting him know he can't just spot-dodge everything you do), it's cool to start mixing in some smashes and fairs or bairs.

Use the mirror shield. A lot. It increases the damage and knockback of the projectiles it reflects, so if he slips up and fires one off it will seriously injure or maybe kill him. There's not a whole lot a R.O.B. can do to punish you if you've got it out besides run up, and you can almost always drop it in time to stop his approach.

Bair is your best kill move in this matchup by far so don't spam it for damage. He's heavy enough to survive most of your smashes, but a good bair at or near the edge towards the nearest boundary will get him at relatively low percents. A key thing to remember with this strategy is that once he uses his up-B, he cannot airdodge or fire projectiles again until he either gets hit or touches the ground. Use this to your advantage by forcing him to use it, wing-refreshing to chase him, then bait out an aerial attack and punish it.

Here's a match I had with OS's rob last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpM_HZ5uLDc

kupo15

Smash Hero
wait what? So you are saying he cant airdodge even if he taps up b unless you hit him or he lands? That is the weirdest thing I ever heard.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
wait what? So you are saying he cant airdodge even if he taps up b unless you hit him or he lands? That is the weirdest thing I ever heard.
I think what Doctor X meant was that when R.O.B. is using his Robo Burner, he cannot air-dodge or fire projectile unless he is hit or until he touches the ground. I think that if R.O.B. decides to stop using his Robo Burner, he'll remain in the same state of Up+B, even if he has stopped using it in the air. Thus, he cannot air-dodge or fire projectile.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
When he uses his Up+B, it puts him in a state where he can only do 5 things-- Dair, uair, bair, fair, nair. At any time he may also be pressing the B button to fire his jets, usually in short rapid bursts to minimize fuel consumption. Even if he stops firing the jets, however, he cannot airdodge or use any of his other special attacks.

The only way for him to get out of this state is to grab the edge, touch the ground, or get hit.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
So your saying that once he uses his Up-B, he can't aerial dodge so you can turn him into a flying pinata that you can juggle?
Well, if you hit him it knocks him back into his neutral state, meaning he can't airdodge your first hit, but he can airdodge any following hits. That's why it's critical to really make that first hit count.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
but what about mirroring his hits? you could keep pushing him back until he is out, right?
Might be an interesting idea, though if he's smart he'll just stop hitting you...

I actually think turning around from a reflector wastes his jet fuel. OS told me Mario's cape does this. I've yet to really try it with Pit since usually when a Rob is using the jets, he's got enough damage where I can just kill him with a bair. :)

kupo15

Smash Hero
wow that is great info and what a weakness. Everyone NEVER hit a recovering ROB with arrow. I think after the first mirror, they wont try it again so its basically a free hit. Excellent info

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I should have used arrows more often against a recovering ROB instead of falling for that annoying N-air. Now that I know it, I could probably use my arrow rain (its my specialty) to hit him, or looping if I so desire, while he's recovering.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Uhm since his neutral air is rapesauce i tend to end up doing a lot of jumps at him and air dodge immediately then hit him with whatever air i want.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Pit has the tools to be a ROB counter if used correctly, and I wouldn't like to fight a Pit with ROB on a large stage.

You can get by fast repeating attacking like f-tilt and d-tilt with a roll, its dangerous though.

Ryu-u

Smash Cadet
mhh so I'am the only one who have Problems against ROB? On a large distance, no problem. But I don't want to stand on the other side of the stage and spam. In a close combat its really hard primarily 'cause of the down+A and the Nair.
So you're forced to be on a long distance and to spam. U have to approach very carefully.
The projectile are no problem. Its easy to predict.
Just as I said I have Problems to defeat ROB.

kupo15

Smash Hero
A key thing to remember with this strategy is that once he uses his up-B, he cannot airdodge or fire projectiles again until he either gets hit or touches the ground. Use this to your advantage by forcing him to use it, wing-refreshing to chase him, then bait out an aerial attack and punish it.
I actually tested this myself and found out that if ROB uses an aerial, he gets his options back also.

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
vs. ROB, I find that you have to watch out for his aerials. However, yours come out faster. You can pop up with quick jumps to attack ROB, but you can't really gimp it. He is a big target and he takes ages to kill. This is the biggest problem, since he can't be gimped and Pit has bad killing moves. You really want to land a bair. I mean really. F-smash is also a working plan. You need your strongest killing moves, because ROB doesn't go anywhere quickly.

I have a request: Marth. His aerials give me enough of a problem.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
mhh so I'am the only one who have Problems against ROB? On a large distance, no problem. But I don't want to stand on the other side of the stage and spam. In a close combat its really hard primarily 'cause of the down+A and the Nair.
So you're forced to be on a long distance and to spam. U have to approach very carefully.
The projectile are no problem. Its easy to predict.
Just as I said I have Problems to defeat ROB.
no you are not the only one who has problems against rob, i do, if it is a really good one

i went to this tourney yesterday and played this rob and he beat me. (not badly, i got him to last stock)

it is not a good idea to take it off the ledge against rob, he has a superior recovery and good aerials.

it is also not a good idea to try to kamp against rob. some robs (like burntsock's old rob) are really good at camping and countercamping.

The best strategy is to stay close and nail him with shaerials and smashs and tilts

kupo15

Smash Hero
well then you try it. The only thing he can do out of an Up B is an aerial which cancels the up B which means that he can airdodoge, second jump, w/e after the aerial.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
well then you try it. The only thing he can do out of an Up B is an aerial which cancels the up B which means that he can airdodoge, second jump, w/e after the aerial.
Oh snap. You are right. :embarrass

I don't know why but I remember trying this earlier this week and it didn't work. Apparently my testing methods were wrong. Not sure how I could mess something like that up... Maybe I just dumb as hell. :dizzy:

Either way, the strategy I discussed is still effective. Most of his aerials can be punished even if he can airdodge after them, and he still can't airdodge before them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom