• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this in my last post: I finally beat the Story Mode of Fire Emblem Warriors last night!

I enjoyed it. The gameplay was really fun for me. I liked how they incorporated Fire Emblem mechanics into Warriors gameplay such as the weapon triangle and the pair-up system. Almost all of the characters are fun and enjoyable to use with some pretty fun movesets, even if a number of them were just clones. My favorite characters in terms of movesets were Lissa, the archers (especially Takumi), Chrom/Lucina, Xander, Ryoma, Oboro, Azura, and Robin. The only characters that I disliked in terms of movesets were Tiki (rarely felt like she was doing much) and the Pegasus Knights (namely because they are hard to control compared to other characters, but I still used them anyway because I needed lance fighters on my team).

My main team for most of the adventure was Rowan (my choice of the two game-exlusive lords you are forced to pick at the beginning of the game and use in all story chapters), Takumi, Lissa, Chrom, Hinoka, and Oboro. Rowan and Takumi were in every story map I used, while Lissa (my main axe-user), Chrom (my main sword-user), Hinoka (my main lance-user prior to Oboro's inclusion), and Oboro (my main lance fighter after the DLC hit). The characters I used for support were Ryoma, Xander, Caeda, Robin, and Sakura. Of all my characters, Rowan and Takumi were my highest level units. Rowan was level 40 by the time I beat the story, but that's because he was my main lord of the team. Takumi was Level 36-37 by the time I beat the story, but that's mainly because I used him a lot and had a blast using him in every map. The rest of the characters in my main team were in the level 30 range.

I also found myself playing History Mode a lot and enjoyed it too. I played it mainly to get more Master Seals to promote my units, but the amount of battles and maps the mode provides gives plenty of post-game content that will keep you preoccupied even after beating the story mode.

If there are any grips I have with this game, it's mainly the story. It's very lackluster, though I wouldn't say it it's anywhere as bad as Fates was. Then again, if there is one thing I learned from playing Fate/Extella, it's to never play a Warriors game for it's story. There are two positives that I did find out of FE:Warriors' plot though: one was that Queen Yelena survives by the end of the game, which was nice since the game was initially making her out to be the Emeryn/Mikoto archetype who was a kind queen who would sacrifice her life early on. The other is that the supports definitely help characterize many of the characters better. I didn't manage to unlock a lot of supports within the game, so must of the supports I just checked online, but I think a lot of characters are better portrayed in this game or have their characterizations improved upon there. Characters like Marth and Chrom feel much more humanized, their supports with Caeda and Robin respectively especially bring this out. Hinoka also has some solid supports all around in this game, and it felt like she and Camilla made more appearances in Warriors story compared to Fates. Takumi also isn't alone in being suspicious; at one point in the game, Ryoma even supports Takumi's suspicion about Darios around Chapter 15.

The only other Warriors game I played prior to this was Fate/Extella, and I'm only about halfway through the story of that game. Comparing the two, I personally think Warriors is the much better game. Both aren't very good story-telling wise, but the gameplay in FE:Warriors feels more refined and strategic, and the supports help better characterize its cast compared to Fate/Extella which is something it doesn't do a very good job with.

Overall, Fire Emblem Warriors is a good game. Now that I've beat the story, I think I'll take a break for now and deal with beating the other History Mode maps later.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My ranking of the enjoyment of my experience in these Fire Emblems I've played.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon < Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation < Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade < Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones < Fire Emblem: Awakening = Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword < Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright < Fire Emblem Heroes < Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

I did played Mystery of the Emblem and Genealogy of the Holy War before, but not long enough to determine how I'd rank them. Same goes for Echoes: Shadows of Valentia at the moment.

My personal top five

Male Characters: Takumi > Lon'qu > Ike > Hector > Tibarn
Female Characters: Tiki > Mia > Anna > Palla > Hinoka (I had to think real hard on who would be #5 because I really had no clue)
Classes: Halberdier > Druid > Assassin > Nine-Tails > Dread Fighter

... ... ... idk fam. I was bored af. So I decided to do all this just for fun.

Merry Christmas Corrin Social squad!

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon < Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation < Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade < Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones < Fire Emblem: Awakening = Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword < Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright < Fire Emblem Heroes < Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

I did played Mystery of the Emblem and Genealogy of the Holy War before, but not long enough to determine how I'd rank them. Same goes for Echoes: Shadows of Valentia at the moment.

My personal top five

Female Characters: Tiki > Mia > Anna > Palla > Hinoka (I had to think real hard on who would be #5 because I really had no clue)

I'll play along with this. :p
FE games I enjoyed from most to least:
Path of Radiance > Birthright > Awakening > Sacred Stones > Heroes > Revelation > Conquest
I did play FE7, but I never beat it so it's unranked.
Path of Radiance is easily my favorite FE game.

Top 5 Males: Takumi > Ike > Robin > Hector > Black Knight
If Black Knight doesn't count, then replace him with Innes.
Top 5 Females: Lute > Robin > Hana > Mia > Elincia

I can't really rank villains, but Black Knight is my favorite and, although I haven't played Genealogy, I do like Arvis from what I've read on him.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

My personal top five

Here's my ranking, from best to worse
Shadows of Valentia>Binding Blade>Blazing Blade>Sacred Stones>Fates=Awakening=Mystery of the Emblem>Shadow Dragon (FE3 Book I version)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Genealogy of the Holy War

I have played Thracia 776, Gaiden, Shadow Dragon DS, New Mystery of the Emblem, and Path of Radiance. I have not beaten them, however. Thracia had too much BS, Gaiden was dropped thanks to SoV, DS emulators suck and i have not found the time for PoR because Xenoblade 2 is keeping me really busy.

Nah

Smash Champion
so I was planning to use this in the Arena:

Anna being the bonus unit. Did alright with it last week in tier 17, but idk if it's good enough to make it to tier 19 (or in general lol). Was thinking to give Deirdre the Heavy Blade seal whenever I grind up the TT points to get that. Should maybe put like Hone Attack in Tiki's C slot or something too.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm gonna be mad if Gunnthara isn't free.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I really wish I could say that I'm confident in Gunntara being free, but honestly, I don't trust IS enough for that anymore. They probably figured just giving us Fjorm was enough.

Her skills seam busted - her tome is basically a reverse bladetome. While a bladetome might be more broken (you can't control who gets that b-skill debuff after all), that's not really saying much. And she's basically garunteed to have BST creeped stats to, so be ready for her to have no real weaknesses.

chick fil a

Smash Cadet
NNID
doritoslocosn64
3DS FC
4957-5737-4686
now that i think about it, masked lucina’s continuous return may be more of a blessing than a curse, specifically for f2p players! in the arena, the higher merged your units are, the better your score, but 5* units obviously dont grow on trees. masked luci’s continuous reruns, however, have given us the chance to supermerge her for essentially no cost, which especially helps players with bad luck or who dont spend money on the game (or both :()

also, if you havent already, there’s a poll in the notifications area that’ll give you 5 orbs (on a later date) if you complete it. a lot of the questions are very interesting, so id recommend finishing it!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Judging from that survey, it seems like IS is having a hard time deciding on new game modes, but still have some ideas.

It seems like they're seriously considering a city-building mode in which other players could attack your city. Not their most creative idea, but heck, I'm thirsty for new content. I'd be down for that.

It also seems like they're thinking about multiplayer modes. Live PvP would probably be awful thanks to balance concerns, but cooperitive maps could be a blast.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

REALLY FE HEROES?! YOU CAN'T JUST ANNOUNCE LEGENDARY HEROES BANNER THAT STARTS TOMORROW AND THEN A HOSHIDIAN NEW YEARS BANNER THAT STARTS THREE DAYS LATER!

The one on the right looks like it's Azura, Will i actually get her this time? But then there's the matter of Gunnthra possibly not being free. Smh. This is BS.

Source: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/946214370996088833

EDIT: AZURA HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND SHE'S A FLYING AXE UNIT THAT SINGS! THAT'S SO BROKEN AND I SHOULD BE UPSET BUT IT'S AZURA SO I'M NOT!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just as long as flying axe Azura has the dancer BST penalty it probably wouldn't be to bad. After all, fliers still only have 2 movement in this game. Then again, with the BST creep that's been going on lately, she might just be given regular flier stats. In which case, screw that.

A new years banner was to be expected as its kind of a big deal in Japan but, at the same time, I really, really sick of all these seasonal banners. I hope that, after Valentine's day, we get a nice long break from them.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Just as long as flying axe Azura has the dancer BST penalty it probably wouldn't be to bad. After all, fliers still only have 2 movement in this game. Then again, with the BST creep that's been going on lately, she might just be given regular flier stats. In which case, screw that.

A new years banner was to be expected as its kind of a big deal in Japan but, at the same time, I really, really sick of all these seasonal banners. I hope that, after Valentine's day, we get a nice long break from them.
Ehem.
Iote's shield SS.
Guidance.
Flier Formation.

I mean, seriously, its ridicioulous how insane those combos can be.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Looks like Azura has the standard dancer penalty (thank fricken goodness), but Taco and Corn has small boost while Camilla has a large one. You win some, you lose some I guess, but it looks like we're losing more then winning these days. Ugh, I can't wait to see what their broken new skills are.
Ehem.
Iote's shield SS.
Guidance.
Flier Formation.

I mean, seriously, its ridicioulous how insane those combos can be.
Oh dang I forgot about Flier Formation. At least those skills are limited in range unlike WoM, though.

Iote's shield takes up a very valuable Seal slot at least. There's a reason we never see any units run it as their a-skill. And even then, its not suited to low defense units.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Looks like Azura has the standard dancer penalty (thank fricken goodness), but Taco and Corn has small boost while Camilla has a large one. You win some, you lose some I guess, but it looks like we're losing more then winning these days. Ugh, I can't wait to see what their broken new skills are.Oh dang I forgot about Flier Formation. At least those skills are limited in range unlike WoM, though.

Iote's shield takes up a very valuable Seal slot at least. There's a reason we never see any units run it as their a-skill. And even then, its not suited to low defense units.
Meant it more like... fliers have Iote's shield now. This will be -very- annoying in defense. Now with a flying dancer too...

Azura will be annoying literally everywhere.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I heard the news. Takumi looks awesome in that upcoming banner. I just have to change my avatar to him for the time being to commemorate the occasion. I'm hoping I will pull him, although my only concern is that Male Corrin is also a colorless-unit as well.

Not happy that Camilla showed up in another seasonal banner again. Would've preferred it was either Hinoka or Ryoma instead considering that the Hoshidan Royals have been getting less spotlight in Heroes compared to the Nohr Royals.

On a different note, the skill set for the upcoming characters have been leaked:

Takumi:
Kagami Mochi+ (12 MT, Special Cooldown -1, After battle, if unit attacked, inflicts DEF/RES -7 on target and targets within 2 spaces after combat.)
Moonbow
ATK/RES Bond 3
Bowbreaker 3

Azura:
Hagoita+ (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Sing
Steady Stance 3
Earth Dance 3
Hone Fliers

Corrin:
Hama Ya+ (12 MT, Effective vs fliers. Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Rally DEF/RES
ATK/DEF +2
Spur DEF/RES 2

Camilla:
Kadomatsu+ (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Draconic Aura
SPD/DEF Bond 3
Ward Fliers

And here are the stats for each of the upcoming characters:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

I'm ready for New Year's Azura.

Listen, if i don't get her with these 100+ Orbs, i'm going to actually be upset.

D

Deleted member

I heard the news. Takumi looks awesome in that upcoming banner. I just have to change my avatar to him for the time being to commemorate the occasion. I'm hoping I will pull him, although my only concern is that Male Corrin is also a colorless-unit as well.

Not happy that Camilla showed up in another seasonal banner again. Would've preferred it was either Hinoka or Ryoma instead considering that the Hoshidan Royals have been getting less spotlight in Heroes compared to the Nohr Royals.

On a different note, the skill set for the upcoming characters have been leaked:

Takumi:
Kagami Mochi+ (12 MT, Special Cooldown -1, After battle, if unit attacked, inflicts DEF/RES -7 on target and targets within 2 spaces after combat.)
Moonbow
ATK/RES Bond 3
Bowbreaker 3

Azura:
Hagoita+ (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Sing
Steady Stance 3
Earth Dance 3
Hone Fliers

Corrin:
Hama Ya+ (12 MT, Effective vs fliers. Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Rally DEF/RES
ATK/DEF +2
Spur DEF/RES 2

Camilla:
Kadomatsu+ (14 MT, Grants allies within 2 spaces +2 DEF/RES during combat.)
Draconic Aura
SPD/DEF Bond 3
Ward Fliers

And here are the stats for each of the upcoming characters:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I had a feeling that we would get a flying dancer sooner or later.
I'm surprised that Takumi isn't a flying bow unit. We still don't have one yet and I was expecting him to be one, but I guess people are counting their blessings after Brave Lyn.

He's the only unit I want from this banner. Hopefully it won't take too much to get him!

This was never more relevant.
I see this video everywhere thanks to this banner.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Whew, all these banners are draining my orb supply dry. But it looks like the Legendary Banners are going to be a regular occurrence though, as it says that the next time Fjorm and Gunnthra are planned to appear again in January (presumably at the end of the month). So that's pretty nice, and they're being pretty generous with orbs right now, what with the return of the daily maps.

I did some summoning on the Legendary Banner, and got a Spring Chrom and another Amelia. The seasonal Chroms have really wanted to join me as of late, and I'm just one variant short of being able to run Chrom Emblem. Amelia at least has a slightly better nature (+HP/-Def, as opposed to +Res/-Atk). I'll probably start saving orbs, because New Year's Azura.

so I was planning to use this in the Arena:

Anna being the bonus unit. Did alright with it last week in tier 17, but idk if it's good enough to make it to tier 19 (or in general lol). Was thinking to give Deirdre the Heavy Blade seal whenever I grind up the TT points to get that. Should maybe put like Hone Attack in Tiki's C slot or something too.
Looks pretty good. As is, that team should in the 682-694 point range. I'd recommend swapping out Tiki's HP+3 seal for Distant Def or Panic Ploy, and Deirdre's for Atk Ploy or Distant Def. Even if the seals are level 1, just doing that alone would bump up your point range to 684-696. A small boost, but it adds up. If you had a full set of upgraded seals (not the stat boosting ones), that could go up to around 688-700.

I'd consider giving Reciprocal Aid to Tiki, especially since no other member of your team has HP management skills. This makes it easier to keep her in the Quick Riposte range, since she'd have access to Ninian and Anna's HP pools. I also think Ninian should run Fortify Dragons, which would boost Tiki's defenses to a godlike 51/30. She should be able to tank pretty much all regular physical hits (including the previously mentioned super-merged Effie!), with greens and most reds not doing any damage. Anna also would prefer Desperation to Vantage, if you happen to have a Shanna lying about.

Looks like Azura has the standard dancer penalty (thank fricken goodness), but Taco and Corn has small boost while Camilla has a large one. You win some, you lose some I guess, but it looks like we're losing more then winning these days. Ugh, I can't wait to see what their broken new skills are.Oh dang I forgot about Flier Formation. At least those skills are limited in range unlike WoM, though.

Camilla has the same boost as the others. Flyers and infantry have the same BST. So at least we're not seeing even greater increases over regular stats, but it seems likely, unfortunately, that we're pretty much only going to see boosted stats from now on.

I'm ready for New Year's Azura.

Listen, if i don't get her with these 100+ Orbs, i'm going to actually be upset.
Good luck! You should be able to get her, if you only pull for greens. Thankfully, they didn't stack focus characters in the green slot this time!

D

Deleted member

This rather interesting. This is the first seasonal banner with 3 units, meaning Corrin is either on a separate banner or he is a free to play unit. However, I think he'll be on another banner; apparently the dataminers found out that there are quests for an upcoming Voting Gauntlet, which Corrin may be a part of.
I would get mad that IS is doing something like this, but I rather have Takumi than Corrin and I dreaded all of the pity breaker Corrins that I could've summoned.

I hope you all didn't use up your Orbs on the Legendary banner. Admittedly Takumi is the most underwhelming unit, but you can get a strong flier with Camilla and a flying dancer with Azura.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Remember Rhajat's reveal? IS doesn't want another Ayra incident. It would be incredibly stupid for them to put Corrin on a seperate banner without announcing it alongside the original seasonal banner. I'll bet they're planning something else for him.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
IMG_1163.jpg

I hope everyone had a good time over the holidays. Echoes was a game that slipped through my schedule this year, so I've finally got it now. However, I'm also sitting on Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, and I'm wondering which to do first. Any thoughts?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
View attachment 134711

I hope everyone had a good time over the holidays. Echoes was a game that slipped through my schedule this year, so I've finally got it now. However, I'm also sitting on Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, and I'm wondering which to do first. Any thoughts?
Echoes should be played mostly un-interrupted, and has a different playstyle/mechanic to the radiance games.
So, I'd complete ike's stuff first, if you can be bothered.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh boy...

The next Voting Gauntlet has been revealed. It will be Awakening Christmas vs Fates New Years, and it will last form New Years until January 7. It will feature all the special units from those banners:

"Wait, is this image real?" Why is Ryoma there instead of Male Corrin?"

No, your eyes do not deceive you. Ryoma is indeed going to be in this Voting Gauntlet. Seems like Takumi is finally going to have that fabled match with his older brother that people originally expected to happen in that hair-themed VG.

And that's not the only shocker. Look at the bonus units for this upcoming Arena season:

Yep, Male Corrin is nowhere to be found yet again.

This really begs the question: What is IS planning with Male Corrin?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ah, the suspense is killing me.

...Appearently there was a Japanese tweet saying there would be an event in January that'd give out a free character, but they never specified who it would be, so we can't be certain that its him. Still though, New Year's is this midnight. They can't keep him hidden for that long.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
It is very very likely him. We got no new banners that early, TT still running, and with the VG around, its VERY unlikely we get anything new either.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
I've decided to do Path of Radiance first, with Echoes probably as an interlude before Radiant Dawn.

From a time before Ike fought for his friends, and before people realised Crimea is actually a real place, we had Path of Radiance. First impressions up to Chapter 7:

The game certainly takes a moment to get used to. From simple stuff like checking enemy range requiring different buttons to activate/deactivate, to everything about the unit status screen, it lacks the polish that future games afford. This is one thing that wouldn't be a major issue for me if I hadn't played the 3DS games first, as it makes Path of Radiance's presentation antiquated.

Graphically, Path of Radiance is also somewhat weak. The artwork is still great as per standard, but the 3D world and character models look lifeless, although that isn't actually as much of an impediment to the gameplay as I thought at first glance. 3D models don't particularly work on the map screen, and I'll take the Sprite/3D hybrid any day. But enough about the awkward aspects...

The Greil Mercenaries still feel fresh all this time later primarily thanks to their non-noble roots. In another Fire Emblem game, Ike would be a standard unit that Elincia recruits, but Path of Radiance flips that perspective and instead gives us the recruit forced into greatness by a chance encounter with a princess. That funnily enough probably makes Ike the best audience surrogate in the series. For future Fire Emblem games, a protagonist who isn't a Lord is pretty high up my wishlist.

Controversial opinion time: Path of Radiance probably has my favourite combat animations in the series. Everything has a really nice physicality and punch to it that I feel the more over the top GBA and 3DS games lack. And of course, the gameplay itself is as solid as always, not much to say there. Overall, it's a bit of a shame that the Tellius duology is rare and expensive for people to find, as they have a strong following for a reason.

Final note: I bought my copy of Radiant Dawn for £15 at a small convention. For everybody struggling to find an affordable copy of the game, I'm so sorry.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Guys.

GUYS!

GUYS!!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

SHE'S HERE! SHE FINALLY CAME HOME! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO END THE YEAR!

Now what do i do with the remaining 130 Orbs?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I got New Year Azura too! She's a +RES -DEF for my IVs.

Now to save up for Mia. She's the only character I care about. New Year Takumi too I guess, but I'm not getting my hopes up of getting him.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Guys.

GUYS!

GUYS!!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

aw, that's great that you finally got her

RNGoddess was keeping her away from you for too long

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I finally got around to clearing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last night. That game is a mixed bag for me, but I enjoyed it.

The biggest strength is definitely its world, characters and story. Seeing how the countries and the cultures were effected by their titans was great, and it makes Mor Ardain my favorite of all the nations, as they felt the most fleshed out of all of them and their titan effected their lifestyles the most. I still think the character design is lacking, but I ended up likely most of the main cast anyway - even Pyra. The villains, on the other hand, felt a little cheesy to me. But hey, at least they tried.

The gameplay is where I start to find it less enjoyable. The combat is way, way better then previous titles, and blade combos + chain attacks are so fun to pull off...but once I got the hang of it, battles generally felt all the same to me. Still enjoyable enough, but Xenoblade 2 is still definitely not a game I'd recommend for the gameplay alone. That said, I really do like how they innovated with the blade system. Changing blades midcombat to change your available arts definitely made fights more interesting, and using your arrangement of blades to determine your character's class is also really nice. It gives me really high hopes for this series's futures as each game continues to get closer and closer to something that really works. If only creating blades wasn't such a massive pain in the rear.

That all said and done, I am exhausted. I think I'm going to take a nice long break from massive RPGs like this one. Mario Odyssey, here I come.
Guys.

GUYS!

GUYS!!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

And so the age long curse of Armagon has finally come to an end. You are free now, my friend.

D

Deleted member

I also got myself a New Years Takumi! :D He's -Speed/+Res, but I can fix that with forges and seals.

Glad to see everyone else is having their New Years blessings!

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Guys.

GUYS!

GUYS!!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

Congratulations at long last!

And Happy New Year everybody! With a probable announcement/release of the Fire Emblem Switch game this year, it should be good going forward.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm like an hour late but Happy New Year everyone!

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
For New Year, Yusuke Kozaki just posted a drawing of Keaton on Twitter:

DSZVrEGVoAE20I7.jpg

(X)

It's the Year of the Dog.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Here's a fun game: what are some of the things you're looking forward too in 2018. It could be anything really. I'm gonna divide mine into three categories

Am i gonna get judged for looking forward to Gal*Gun 2? Yeah, the series is just fan-service but it's also an Inti Creates series so i have faith that it'll be a legitimately good game.

Seriously, where's Part 5?

Technically, the My Hero Academia movie should be going here but i think it's more fitting in the anime category
And on a more personal note, i will be graduating High School this year. Looking forward to that.

Top Bottom