• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
XC
A few ideas I've seen tossed about:
- First encounter with a Telethia in Makna Forest when Shulk's getting some water so Sharla can heal Melia and learns Monado Purge from Alvis
- Zanza.
Mind puttting the picture of the spoiler in the spoiler in a spoiler?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
~ :4pacman: ~
Despite playing through Xenoblade Chronicles 3D like 4 times now, that doesn't seem like a reference to me. To me that looks like Shulk wants to ride on Corrin's back
Although, Corrin's dragon head does look like Zanza's helmet in the final battle.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I played XC fully many times, I just could not tell the picture but now I see it. It really looks a lot like you know who/what.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I can't get over how ridiculously fake that would've looked a year and a half ago.
This image is STILL surreal to me, even now. It's like a million dreams came true!

Hold it!

Is this a wall?
Found Corrin's location!

This is 100% a wall, so Dragon Lunge can stick to walls!
We got us a recovery option, ladies and gents! :dedede:
YOOOO! #WeInThereBoyz #CorrinClimbers

Nice find you guys! Corrin's recovery is gonna be legendary!
Just for the lulz.

Corrin: For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?!
Mario: Momma mia!
Excellent DBZ Abridged reference good sir!

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
This ain't corrin related, but Bayonetta's final smash has her say Abadango. Is that just me?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This ain't corrin related, but Bayonetta's final smash has her say Abadango. Is that just me?
I thought she said Avocado :drshrug:
I love the Bayonetta games, and I still have no idea what she's saying there.
Hello, resident Bayonetta expert here~

She's actually saying "Avavago", which is a word originating from the Enochian language (it means "Thunders" in English). She says it in her source games when summoning Gomorrah.

D

Deleted member

All I know is that Bayonetta's hitstun moan is the most amusing thing I've heard within the last few days.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

She's actually saying "Avavago", which is a word originating from the Enochian language (it means "Thunders" in English). She says it in her source games when summoning Gomorrah.
To me she will always say Abadango

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

That makes so much sense and I feel stupid for not thinking of that earlier.

All I know is that Bayonetta's hitstun moan is the most amusing thing I've heard within the last few days.
"Ahhhh~♥"

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
That makes so much sense and I feel stupid for not thinking of that earlier.
The angels in Bayonetta also speak Enochian (that senseless mumbling they do during cutscenes is actually a language, go figure!) because it was believed to be the language of angels by the person who created it.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
So what alts are yall going to use for Corrin and Bayonetta(Freaking Smash 4 Social saying Corrinetta, Fatesonetta is better)

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So what alts are yall going to use for Corrin and Bayonetta(Freaking Smash 4 Social saying Corrinetta, Fatesonetta is better)
Corrin: Black and Pink female alts.

Bayonetta: Default Bayo 1 with a hint of Jeanne.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If Dragon doesn't change depending on color
Gold Corrina
If Dragon DOES change depending on color
Either Gold Corrina, Red Corrin or Yoshi's Dad :4pacman:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If the Colour makes the Dragon Form change colour I'm using Purple/Pink otherwise a mix of Black and Blue.

I'll stick with default Bayo. Prefer her shorter hair.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If the Colour makes the Dragon Form change colour I'm using Purple/Pink otherwise a mix of Black and Blue.
You can actually see that the color makes the Dragon form change (at least to an extent) during Corrin's moveset breakdown in the Smash Broadcast. While Sakurai is showing off Corrin's back air attack, the pink Corrin has a pink dragon head, and her wings have a pink accent on the top instead of white.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think I'll use Blue and Orange Corrin.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Definitely going with the black Corrin alt

The default Bayonetta 2 costume is one of my favorites in video games so I'll use that

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You can actually see that the color makes the Dragon form change (at least to an extent) during Corrin's moveset breakdown in the Smash Broadcast. While Sakurai is showing off Corrin's back air attack, the pink Corrin has a pink dragon head, and her wings have a pink accent on the top instead of white.
Ridley confirmed

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I feel like a BayoCorrin Combo will be amazing in doubles with witch time and DL stopping your enemies for a follow up attack by your partner.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I feel like a BayoCorrin Combo will be amazing in doubles with witch time and DL stopping your enemies for a follow up attack by your partner.
This is exactly what my cousin and I plan to do when we play doubles from now on.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Default for both genders.

And though I won't be maining Bayonetta, I will use her default from the first game.

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
I can't be the only one to notice that in Corrin's Dragon Form his feet are still human hands and it's so funny and uncomfortable at the same time. (spoiler because big image)

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
I can't be the only one to notice that in Corrin's Dragon Form his feet are still human hands and it's so funny and uncomfortable at the same time. (spoiler because big image)
You think that's weird you should see what it looks like when he uses his f-smash
N̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶i̶n̶a̶'̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Our little eldritch abomination. :happysheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well yeah! I mean he has to for when Azura wants to make things..... kinky.

<removed>
(I'm not sorry for bringing this image back up)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

For Corrin, gonna use default male and female. Probably blue for male and orange for female outside of that.

Bayo, definitely going default Bayonetta 2. Loving the default Bayonetta 1 costume too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I know this is not a good time to make a statement like this, but form the 3 vids we got, Corrin just looks overall better, but that is just from 3 non competitive matches, well 2

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I know this is not a good time to make a statement like this, but form the 3 vids we got, Corrin just looks overall better, but that is just from 3 non competitive matches, well 2
We actually briefly mentioned this over on the Bayonetta social. Here's what I had to say:

I feel the same way. Everyone who's seen those videos is like "Yo, Corrin is WAY better than Bayonetta!"

And I'm like "The only reason Corrin won those matches is because the Bayonetta player sucked."

Or maybe that's just me being salty. Heheh.

Top Bottom