• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Made the female palette swaps for Corrin since there is no official art for them yet (that I know of). You guys can feel free to use them if you want. I may get around to doing the male versions later.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Made the female palette swaps for Corrin since there is no official art for them yet (that I know of). You guys can feel free to use them if you want. I may get around to doing the male versions later.

The more I see it, the more I love the orange one. I like how you caught that small part of her outfit that was white. I wish that the actual game's orange was as dark as your orange (and that her hair had an orange tint to it like yours instead of the blonde that it does have), but at least neither are a very bright one. Great job with these.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Been playing some Smash lately with the new DLC, and... Dang it, the game just feels empty without Corrin now. Why can't he come sooner? :crying:
I get it though, when I first watched the trailer I felt like he looked slightly unfinished still.

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647

These look a m a z i n g!
Orange one is <3

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Default all day any day. Pink does look nice, even though I hate pink.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Corrin is honestly the most relateable Super Smash Bros. character. :cool:

I mean. it's certainly a lot easier then having to choose between one of your two families. I think it says a lot about Corrin's character that he would rather do anything than fight either of his family.
Since I'm not sure about Corrin's character besides the fact that he/she can marry his own "sister", I'd probably relate with Pit and partially Dark Pit more.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Finished up the male palettes. Working around the flames on his sword was fun.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271

Orange and black are love, orange and black are life.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Blue looks pretty good there.
Probably use that and Black most of the time with Pink and Red on the side.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Those alt colors are nice, good job!

I think that i'll play white female Corrin, but the orange one is nice as well, I didn't notice the white part.

I won't play male Corrin but I love the fact that the cape is not the same color of the outfit, looks really good on green (and I usualy hate green alt). Will probably look nice as a dragon as well.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I will probably stick to default Corrin. The white and blue look great together and I am a sucker for white haired female characters for some reason. The pink/purple palette is a nice 2nd option though.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I will probably stick to default Corrin. The white and blue look great together and I am a sucker for white haired female characters for some reason. The pink/purple palette is a nice 2nd option though.
White, blue, with some black and gold. You just can't go wrong with default Corrin.

Also, I love the little differences between Male and Female designs. The female one is just better: more details on the leggings and the sleeves have a better shape.

Plus, her long hair looks way cooler with the "dragon helmet" than with Male's short hair.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Damn these palettes are sick! All of Corrin's alts are just great! Thanks for making all of these!
Since I'm not sure about Corrin's character besides the fact that he/she can marry his own "sister", I'd probably relate with Pit and partially Dark Pit more.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Damn these palettes are sick! All of Corrin's alts are just great! Thanks for making all of these!

Probably shouldn't have put "the most" and "relatable character" in the same sentence then...something like that is expected to be cmmented on.

CharlieSolark

Smash Cadet
NNID
xXSolarkXx
3DS FC
0259-0796-7972
I don't know if this has been thought of at all but Corrin will be the last/first character you have to fight in All-Star, kinda neat.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I don't know if this has been thought of at all but Corrin will be the last/first character you have to fight in All-Star, kinda neat.
Yeah. First/last stage of All-star will have 3 consecutive FE representatives. Except there will be a blue ninja frog in between.

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
All this talk about color palettes and the speculation on the Moveset Speculation forum makes my anticipation for Corrin rise even higher through the roof than it already is! At this point, I'm gonna die from the anticipation before s/he even comes out... :p

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
All this talk about color palettes and the speculation on the Moveset Speculation forum makes my anticipation for Corrin rise even higher through the roof than it already is! At this point, I'm gonna die from the anticipation before s/he even comes out... :p
It's been only a couple or so days and I'm STILL asking for Corrin while playing the game. I'm not going to stop until February...xD

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yeah. First/last stage of All-star will have 3 consecutive FE representatives. Except there will be a blue ninja frog in between.
The blue ninja frog is actually Aqua in the ninja class.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Probably shouldn't have put "the most" and "relatable character" in the same sentence then...something like that is expected to be cmmented on.
It wasn't meant to be taken that seriously though. We were just talking about how we can easily relate to Corrin because he shirks his real world duties to go play Smash instead. Just having a laugh.

I know how much you like Pit, I just really don't care.
It's been only a couple or so days and I'm STILL asking for Corrin while playing the game. I'm not going to stop until February...xD
Hyping all the way till February!

The blue ninja frog is actually Aqua in the ninja class.
AQUA
Sneaks In?!

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

I really like the original and pink palette. I'll probably add Corrin to the roster of characters I play considering I play almost every swordsman in the game already lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Those are gorgeous. Definitely maining pink Corrin.

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
It's worth noting that some of those supports are some of the best in the series, do look forward to some golden ones like F!Corrin/Xander (provided all the symbolism and imagery makes it through localization).

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I just realized...the Orange Corrin palette has blue accents...
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT REMINDS ME OF IF DRAGON COLORS MIRROR PALETTE COLORS?

Everytime I counter imma yell: "CORNMON DIGIVOLVES TOOOO!!"

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Even though I've only seen one episode it doesn't look like Kill la Kill to me.
Turns out it is Kill la Kill indeed.
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/720762-kill-la-kill

But if you've seen only one episode, it's true that there's no links between Kill la Kill's plot and a flying ship!

I just realized...the Orange Corrin palette has blue accents...
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT REMINDS ME OF IF DRAGON COLORS MIRROR PALETTE COLORS?

Everytime I counter imma yell: "CORNMON DIGIVOLVES TOOOO!!"
Oh god, that IS another reason to play Orange Corrin! :laugh:

Top Bottom