• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin In The House!!! Trailer/Moveset Round-up

Are you excited for Corrin?

• Nah, 7.8/10 to much Fire Emblem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianCourage

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, I am CanadianCourage and as this is my first thread I'll make this something special. Here I am going to go through all the information we got on the 15 of December and break it down in an easy to understand way. So without further ado here we go.

Like all FE fighters Corrin is a fighter that is best used with proper spacing because of her disjoints specifically her lance attack,her fsmash, and sword attacks.These are her revealed moves and my thoughts on them. I would also like for you guys to comment below and tell me what you think these moves are,please leave a time stamp of the youtube video linked below with your move. Also please leave any advice on how to make this better.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1JERhUoQoU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1JERhUoQoU

Neutral attack-3 hit jab combo first hit with lance, second with rising omega yato swipe and third with horizontal strike with yato
Dash attack-jumps and spins in the air like metaknight side b
Uptilt- twirls sword above head while spinning herself around
Ftilt-vertical sword slash
Dtilt-swipe to the feet. knocks foe above Corrin's head. Combo starter maybe?
Fsmash-long ranged lance attack with more distance covered then Shulk's and is stronger at the tip.
Upsmash-turns both arms into lances and stabs straight into the sky while crouching. GREAT ANTIAIR!!!
Downsmash-Right arm stabs behind Corrin while her left foot transforms into a lance and stabs in front of her at the same time. Good for covering rolls.
Nair-lance hits on either side of her body
Upair-sword slash above her head, like Marth's/Lucina's
Fair-quick slash with sword,good range
Bair-attacks with dragon wings on her back. Helps recovery
Dair-spinning attack with lance that sends you downwards. kinda like Sonic's dair but straight down
Grab-
Pummel- either hits with side of sword or if wearing dragon mask tears u
Forward throw-thrusts yato forward pushing enemy away
Back throw-
Up throw-
Down throw-
Floor attack(f)
Floor attack(b)
Floor attack (t)
Edge attack-
Neutral special- fire stunning projectile that also has a follow up melee attack at close range. Both parts are chargeable
Side special- jump and then lance thrust to the side. Pins enemies to the ground and holds you in the air. Can be acted out of with a front kick, back kick,jump, or a cancel.
Up special- uses wings to fly in a straight line. wide ranged and damages foes.
Down special- a counter attack where you turn into a dragon and stomp the ground. Has good range on either side of Corrin.
Final Smash- hits on both sides of Corrin and then blasts them away after a cut-scene.Looks cool enough for some casual play

On screen appearance-
Taunt 1-*swings sword in front of body*
Taunt 2-*poses with sword behind her back*
Taunt 3-

*may be idle animations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom