• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool StewOri_bro: A House Tourney - Livonia, MI

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I may make the best tasting shot ever for the right people since Gifts brought it up. But...this requires some cash. And this is not for everyone. You should join in on the fun Kevin.

stewyian

Smash Ace
fyi drinking here prolly not the best idea unless you do it only in my basement cuz my mom would get pissed
like if you started making beverages in my kitchen with alcohol shed flip sorry

JTsm

Smash Master
Needs to be low key. Smell of Alcohol can be a prob as well.

Breathmints, covers over cups, secret garbage bags.... pingas

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
BTW this is at Stewy's house. In the OP it says to message Stewy or I for the address.

Also, I'll update the OP when I get home and Ian could I stay over Friday night?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This event is at 22 players. We are not allowing any more entrance/attendance based purely on space issues. If you are not going to come, PLEASE post here. We want to ensure we get people who actually want to attend the tournament come.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
So lain needed to make this for pr sake?
And isn't on the list
Ori what happened to you driving to AA to get him and drag him here

Lain beats tyrant still doesn't make pr

stewyian

Smash Ace
If lain wants to come he can that was kind if the reason we did this **** was for him and Kenny to be prd

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So lain needed to make this for pr sake?
And isn't on the list
Ori what happened to you driving to AA to get him and drag him here

Lain beats tyrant still doesn't make pr

This is a capped event DRDN, you shouldn't confirm someone who doesn't reply to anyone on anything (SWF, Phone, LoL). This was going to be capped to begin with and Stewy has been freaking out because there are going to be 22-23 people here.

I don't want to be an ******* and tell someone "Hey you can't register because we are hoping lain will attend and take a spot." Lain just happens to be that big of a variable that you sadly can't count on him for anything. Yes he beat Tyrant, but it is truly a sad thing he couldn't attend 2 tournaments this season.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Im willing to bet lain doesn't care about being PRd this "season" you guys shouldn't attend to one person that kind of defeats the purpose of a PR. Having tourneys specifically designed for certain people to make PR seems a bit undemocratic. It's like moving election day until later just so more people in a certain party can vote. But you also cap the amount of people who can vote to assure that only the people you intended get elected.

All in all I'm basically saying who cares about lain lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If you wanna talk in election terms, this event is basically the last hope for certain candidates.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I don't think that I'll be able to make this anymore because I've been getting gradually sicker since last Friday and really don't want to infect others.
x_x;

JTsm

Smash Master
I don't think that I'll be able to make this anymore because I've been getting gradually sicker since last Friday and really don't want to infect others.
x_x;
Dakota, infect me with your love.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Lol the whole point of this tourney was to make it so 2 people who only showed up to ps5 could be pr'd, then one was left out so I'm lmao at this especially since after ps5 Ori was SO gung ho about making lain come

stewyian

Smash Ace
its not like we did this only to get them pr'd, it was one reason but also just to get some smash in while everyone on school break. and its not like we can make lain come

W.C.N

Smash Lord
So you purposely took hype away from west mid tourney the week before instead of just having all the participants go to 1?

stewyian

Smash Ace
Nooooooo, why would I go to a tournament across the state that won't even be that big, nor do I know the west Michigan scene that well anyway to wanna go to a tourney out there, and I'm sure a lot of the people going to this also wouldn't wanna drive to Grand Rapids to go to a small tourney

Top Bottom