• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller bug

AcidM

Smash Rookie
A lot of the time when I switch from melee to project M i have my gamecube controller plugged into the p2 slot since i always play as p2 but what ends up happening is I can control both player 1 and 2 lol and ive actually started a fight where im controlling both. Its weird tho cause i can only move p1 left and p2 right but they jump and shield at the same time. It doesn't happen every time but it happens a lot

AcidM

Smash Rookie
And it doesnt go away lol. I have to reset my wii for it to stop. It happened again so i recorded it with my phone.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
This is in the known bugs thread that's stickied at the top of this section. "Training Mode will save your character selections when going into versus, causing the controller plugged in port one to control two cursors instead of one"

Top Bottom