• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Consider the possibility.. (in regards to the Doc) *not a DLC thread*

TripleOG

Smash Rookie
This coming from a consistent skeptic on theories such as the forbidden 7 and DLC:

I only wish to acknowledge this possibility, even critique it if need be, but point it out nonetheless. Is it not possible that Dr. Mario could be unlockable as an alternate costume for Mario? I mean, who can say beyond all doubt that everything that can be unlocked, has been? Has anyone, for instance, collected all the trophies/stickers, or perhaps beaten 15 minute melee and SSE on very hard, etc?

Wouldn't it be a great addition to leave Dr. Mario in the game as an unlockable alternate costume for Mario? A costume that, in turn, brings with it the traits of the Doc as we know him. Additionally, could this explain why his data can be found in the game code?

Maybe... just maybe.
Doc. is. in. the. game.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I'm guessing people didn't read the whole topic post and just read the First sentence. What he said is that Dr.Mario maybe a alternate Costume to the man in a red shirt and jean overalls. He said could it be that if some one beat SSE on hard, beat 15 minute melee or get all the trophies. Wouldn't you like a gift? I mean Dr.Mario seems the most logical choice for a Alt Mario Costume. one of Peach's alt Costumes is Daisy. I mean isn't it possible for Mario?

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
I would rather have DLC costumes. That would be cool, but Wario is the only special person (for now)

Anyways, isn't the data under playable characters file or something like that.

Top Bottom