• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
The one French guy beat Lovage. Fly was being ******** with Marth as if it were Brawl...just planking on the edge. But he lost that match anyways, I believe. Maybe.

Edit: Yeah, I know, it wasn't ********. It was legitimate. It just "looked" different.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Fly was being ******** with Marth as if it were Brawl...just planking on the edge. But he lost that match anyways, I believe. Maybe.
Qlex beat Lovage, 3 stock round 1, 1 stock round 2. Fly played Porc who beat him first round and third round. Fly was camping the ledge because it's the best position for him. He could have run out the clock but choked at the end. It's called patience, not *********** ;)
Doraki beat PsychoMidget and did well against me and Joe. France is so legit, you don't even know!

I recorded a bunch of matches and will try to get them up before Genesis.

D

Deleted member

fun tournament

thank you everybody who gives a noobie like me advice, i definitely keep it in mind and get just a little bit better each tourney

thank you kira for clutching teams and giving me a lot of tips, if mango wasn't there we would've gotten FIRST

more shoutouts later

and no more money matching for a while, so many people dodge now except for the people who i have a 5% chance to beat now :(

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I put the dollar on the TV and it was gone after the set!

Not even kidding!

I challenge people I have no chance of winning against, I have no reason to try and keep my dollar!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Wow I knew I would lose to Johnny, he is really good but I put the dollar on the TV at the beginning of the set! Why would I lie? It's just a one dollar money match!

D

Deleted member

that tourney i always put money first thing on the tv

but didnt matter no need to cry over a dollar

joeplicate

Smash Master
oscar: get tossed fool

kira: good ****, let's play a lot more soon lol

mango: you'll be mad if I don't leave you a shoutout. good ****

adam: the coolest guy period

johnny: getting way too good

connor: thanks for running a great tourney like always. sorry for the chaingrabs LOL, I'm a ***g. I hope you put up all the videos sooner rather than later

oscar: get ****ing *****, god ****

france: I hope you're enjoying your stay here. judging by the sunburns, it looks like it haha
you guys have a weird/cool playstyle, just follow up better!! I love it when people travel for tourneys, that **** is so legit

fabian: fun teaming LOL. you're tight

DEREK: MVP for driving, enjoy your well-deserved gas money

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I'd argue more about how I DID put the dollar on the TV but I would feel dumb since it was only $1.

Whatever, I'll just give Johnny the dollar at the next tourney he is at.

Grila

Smash Journeyman
I love how the Ice Cream truck lady only spoke spanish and didn't even attempt to try english like all the other ice cream truck...I didn't even know wtf she was sayin...I looked to mango since he IS mexican but nooo..(not impressed mango) and there's pat 2 the rescue...

I thought he was asian 0.o?!

Top Bottom