• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

connecting to wi-fi problems (need help)

doubleA

Smash Rookie
Hey guys-

Was wondering if anyone could help me: I have wireless internet where i live but its only accessible with an access code therefore when i try to connect on my Wii, it won't let me. Nintendo's support isn't really helping me out much. So i figure somewhere here might have had the same problem. Is the solution to get the USB connector? how does that even work? I realize Nintendo stopped selling them (or at least it said so on their website), so i might break down and buy it on Ebay but only if it'll actually get me online.

Thanks a lot,

-AA-

kingbooforums

Smash Apprentice
nope nintendos servers for brawl on anyone are down just have to wait there buddy........you MAY be able to get a match now as i think traffic has gone down a bit.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
I never have a brawl macth online with anyone... never!! It always kick me out before someone appear!!

Seabass

Smash Rookie
If you can't get a match with anyone then you can go to the erase data button and say yes UNTIL IT SAYS ERASE FOREVER then you hit NO and if you can't join with anyone because it keeps kicking you out before you have opponents it won't anymore once you do this. It worked for me.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys-

Was wondering if anyone could help me: I have wireless internet where i live but its only accessible with an access code therefore when i try to connect on my Wii, it won't let me. Nintendo's support isn't really helping me out much. So i figure somewhere here might have had the same problem. Is the solution to get the USB connector? how does that even work? I realize Nintendo stopped selling them (or at least it said so on their website), so i might break down and buy it on Ebay but only if it'll actually get me online.

Thanks a lot,

-AA-
Do you mean that when you are searching for an access point, your wireless internet is locked?

Top Bottom