• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion

I remember it looking like that and I remember a stage where stuff would come out of the middle (the stage in the picture) and if it hit you you lost health.

God knows what I'm talking about but yeah - I have horrible memory. Maybe when I'm as old as y'all guys I'll watch some Beastwars on my free time. ((: just kiddin' <3)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wow not one word about the plant explosion. I live less than 2 miles from that place.
Well Poffy was busy exploding our minds.

My mother says she felt the shockwaves from it 20 miles away.
-DD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Anyone else lol at that?
XD This.
Go read an Intergalactic News Quarterly.
hahahahahaha
Then there's the episode "Transmutate," where he bonds with the Transmutate. Sure, he wanted them to destroy their enemies, but there was something poignant in the fact that Optimus, the ultimate good guy, wanted to neutralize the Transmutate while Rampage wanted to help it grow (in an dark way, of course). Rampage is definitely evil, but he's also the most alone character in the show.
So I never saw Beast Wars past a few Season 1 eps so I don't know much about how the characters were in the show...but this sounds strangely reminiscent of Vash and Knives and their outlooks on Life?

I missed Spawn's birthday ;__;

[LOL @ Pakman's post btw]

also...anyone see the Amsah Vs. Eggm MM???

****'s inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWX43j_U7M

[watch the whole set]

Octave

Smash Ace
woah are you ok? Is your internet working? I heard lots of peoples internet was wiped out.
Yeah everyone is fine. I don't remember it being that loud either, tbh. I thought someone fell down in my house. It wasn't like, "HOLY **** SOMETHING JUST EXPLODED." Not so much as a broken window.

marc mentioned it.
I really just looked at posts on the 7th but didn't feel like going through the 3 days to check. It was late.:laugh:

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
woah are you ok? Is your internet working?
I don't know why....but I found this kind of funny.

Usually you ask, "Did anyone you know get hurt?" "Did you lose power?" "How far away were you from the blast?" "Do you know what happened exactly?"

but is your internet working? lol.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
wow, thought i could say hi w/o seeing moronic posts. NOPE

You guys keep making my day to how much some of you bandwagon?
i'm going to assume the bandwagon is, rational thinking? and that the off the wagon is you, alone, being wrong. stfu

I'm a butt.
hot butt is hot

hey guys, i'm in school, doing very well, quit pot/xbox etc. how ya'll doing? :D

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
OMG Alex

*swoons*

Hey man, how's it been going? Gabe misses you!
hey babe, sad to see that you posted immediately before me, as i was unable to respond until someone else posted.

how's my main man gabe? being boss as hell i'm sure. if he will be at the tourny, i'll make a good attempt to be there :p

otherwise how's u? hows Z? all's well in the ragland world?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
i'm going to assume the bandwagon is, rational thinking? and that the off the wagon is you, alone, being wrong. stfu
Way to get on the bandwagon and come out of nowhere to be an *** to pof. Obviously you're just trying to be "cool" like me, but it's not working, you ****ing faker.

srsly, get off my ****.

Cort

Apple Head
lol heroic LK has 102 million health

discuss

blizzard: "oops we made heroic encounters too easy, let's quickly buff LK's health to some inconceivable amount so he doesn't fall over like every other heroic encounter!"

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
hey babe, sad to see that you posted immediately before me, as i was unable to respond until someone else posted.

how's my main man gabe? being boss as hell i'm sure. if he will be at the tourny, i'll make a good attempt to be there :p

otherwise how's u? hows Z? all's well in the ragland world?
Yeah, Gabe is big and bad now, going to day care and talking up a storm. Zoraida's doing well too!

ZoSo

Smash Champion

discuss

blizzard: "oops we made heroic encounters too easy, let's quickly buff LK's health to some inconceivable amount so he doesn't fall over like every other heroic encounter!"
That's the biggest number I've ever heard of in a video game.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
hi silas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to get on the bandwagon and come out of nowhere to be an *** to pof. Obviously you're just trying to be "cool" like me, but it's not working, you ****ing faker.

srsly, get off my ****.
but it's all warm and fuzzy >.<, do i have to?

that's over 9000, by a bit

Yeah, Gabe is big and bad now, going to day care and talking up a storm. Zoraida's doing well too!
epic. will he/she be making any appearance at said tourny?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
^Well I just had the idea, and I'm gauging interest now. After I talk to them I'll let you know.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
^Well I just had the idea, and I'm gauging interest now. After I talk to them I'll let you know.
lovely, i'm going to get back to the people in my house. so if you wouldn't mind hitting me up on aim, as i will now stop trolling

later ct thread, garret, stop being gay.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
wow, thought i could say hi w/o seeing moronic posts. NOPE

hot butt is hot

hey guys, i'm in school, doing very well, quit pot/xbox etc. how ya'll doing? :D
Hiii Alex!

I'm thinking about hosting a Melee tournament on Sunday, March 14th. Any takers?
omg yesss.

>_> I think the trend in CT is "If you're hosting and it doesn't fall on the same day as a bigger tournament then we're game."

lol my department never got our paychecks today... my job ****ed up bad. good thing I have direct deposit.
o.o So you got your pay, right?

Hiiiii alex.

Ironic how you stopped smoking...and now i've started. lol
did you read his other post

omfg. I lol'd.

-DD

Top Bottom