• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
whoever can take me to the tournament tomorrow morning please call my house

I should be up around 8-9 am

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm only missing two ultimate weapons in Disgaea DS, and the other ultimate items I need are being held by Baal's various forms. It's going to be a while before my thief is strong enough to steal them though.
Question for you, Jam:

Does the main story for Disgaea DS diverge from the original in any way?

Smooth Criminal

shararah

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody...my names Gabe I was at the Bull Tournament in Vernon today and will be there tomorrow...just sayin I'm always lookin for people to play and I haven't really posted--anybody interested in playing next week in avon or at their place?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey everybody...my names Gabe I was at the Bull Tournament in Vernon today and will be there tomorrow...just sayin I'm always lookin for people to play and I haven't really posted--anybody interested in playing next week in avon or at their place?
Your name is Gabriel, so that makes you A-OK in my book. Look for me tomorrow, I'll be the coolest black guy in the room.

SC: The story is exactly the same, but there is some extra content, like the Etna Mode and an extra dungeon after the Cave of Ordeals.

EDIT- Nevermind, I'll be the second coolest black guy. The coolest black guy there will be Banks.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'll be at Bullheaded Onychomys tomorrow, it's my first tournament ^_^. I'm not very skilled, but I'd love it if someone played some friendlies with me, I really want to learn.
I'll be the fatty following DarkDragoon around. I'll be playing Link.
I'm always down for friendlies, Nick will point me out. But in the meantime,

*Puts on Cort Voice*

"Stop playing Link."

*Takes off Cort Voice*

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Woo! Hiya.

Your name is Gabriel, so that makes you A-OK in my book. Look for me tomorrow, I'll be the coolest black guy in the room.

SC: The story is exactly the same, but there is some extra content, like the Etna Mode and an extra dungeon after the Cave of Ordeals.

EDIT- Nevermind, I'll be the second coolest black guy. The coolest black guy there will be Banks.
LOL BANKS! YES!
Etna Mode and Cave of Ordeals was also in the PSP version, so I assumed it was in the PS version too.

I'll be at Bullheaded Onychomys tomorrow, it's my first tournament ^_^. I'm not very skilled, but I'd love it if someone played some friendlies with me, I really want to learn.
I'll be the fatty following DarkDragoon around. I'll be playing Link.
I'm always down for friendlies, Nick will point me out. But in the meantime,

*Puts on Cort Voice*

"Stop playing Link."

*Takes off Cort Voice*
LOL.
I took care of that too.
He picked up Marth.
:3
I'm pretty sure he is still coming.
>____> pft. Kids.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well, Cave of Ordeals is in the PS2 version, but in the DS version they added the DemonHall Mirror (I don't know if that's in the PSP version). And Etna Mode isn't in the PS2 version.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
uhh yeaaaa

i was that really cool Asian guy. with the cool hair. yeah.

i dont know if i'm coming today, i havent slept in two days.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
uhh yeaaaa

i was that really cool Asian guy. with the cool hair. yeah.

i dont know if i'm coming today, i havent slept in two days.
>___________> KHALY I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GO AND I DON'T SEE MY BELOVED ASIAN BROTHER I'LL BE VERY UPSET...WITH YOU OF COURSE.

Longlivethecaps.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
i was going to go but then i realized id be there all day come back around 1 am again and i have class tommorow.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF ME, MILKTEA AND LOUIS??

Patric was supposed to be in the picture too, but he decided to be homosexual.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol @ SmashThirst.

Good stuff this weekend guys.
>_____> My mewtwo continues to improve! Yay combos!
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
wheres thumbs at, the sonic boards are doing their awards thread and i feel he should be involved
^ He's in CT.
Yeah, I've been off the boards for a week or so lol CT was amazing. I'll check the Sonic boards later for ****s and giggles.

I'm going to do shoutouts because this is my favorite thread of all time and I finally got to visit CT <3

Aesir- I wish you had come on Sunday, we never got to play each other in singles :( but at least we played against one another in teams first round lol. So much fun, your Marth is awesome.

Axel- Nice meeting ya, good matches and eating at Denny's with you guys was too fun

Khaly- Nice to meet you, glad we all ate at Denny's together. We have to actually play each other next time lol

Sexy/Manny- haha you're crazy man, but in a good way. Nice matches we had, even though we played briefly.

Spawn- Thanks for housing me!! I really appreciate it. And also, props for hosting a great tourny. Your Sheik is too gay

SwiftBass- You better have that essay on the Eva movie next time lol jk great to finally play you. Your Falco's pretty sick

Mogwai- Fun matches man, I like your Falco a lot. Next time my Fox will be ready!

V- Finally got to meet the creator of the best thread on Smashboards :) Hopefully we'll get to play each other next time

Cort- Nice to meet you, it's a shame we didn't get a chance to play. Maybe next time.

Silas- Haha you gotta be the chillest smasher ever. And I can't believe we didn't play each other. Next time for sure!

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagon- Holy **** teams was incredible. I never thought Sheik Falcon could be so much ****. You f airing the Samus as I up throw the Marth and double knee'd them both for the kill was ****ing spectacular (I just realized the Marth was Aesir LOL sorry man). Fate Stay in the Kitchen ahahahaha too good man. And team friendlies with Jam was even better. "Save me! Save me!" and I ran over and kneed you to death as you were recovering ROFL

Jam Stunnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- Finally got to meet the most brilliant smasher in CT. Team friendlies with Dragon and you and your wife were the most fun I had all day. Thanks a ton for the advice on the ICs player I had to face in tourny and barely ended up beating lol.

PoF- Thanks so much for housing me dude, sorry that I made you hate playing Falcon LOL. Your spike on my Fox on FD was too good. We should have recorded some matches lol

Darc&Dazwa- At long last I got to meet the famous Hayes brothers :) Holy **** you guys were on fire in teams. You almost 8 stocked M2k and Cactuar last round haha. The friendlies we had were so much fun Darc. I hope to play your Jiggs one day even though it's my worst matchup lol. I wish I had gotten to play you Dazwa, but I heard you don't like Melee singles all that much. If you want, I can play you in Brawl for fun :)

Solid Jake- Another famous CTer I had the pleasure of meeting. We have to play next time Melee or Brawl is fine.

Milktea&Nus- Ah! Both of you were pointed out to me at different points in the tourny, but you guys were either on the other side of the room or busy playing friendlies and I never really had the chance to introduce myself :(. Next time we will meet for sure!

DD- Mewtwo's too much fun to play against haha I'm so glad I got to play you before my pools matches started and I got horribly ***** by Jman lol. Great to have finally met you, and we must play much more next time.

Zoso (in case he randomly decides to read this post lol)- fun matches man, I played pretty horribly against you lol. But ****, your Marth is good. I will be prepared to give you a challenge next time!

I enjoyed my time in CT and wish I could have stayed a bit longer to play/meet/hang out with all of you some more. The tourny flew by way too fast and I felt like I was there so briefly. There is a slight chance I may be in CT again next week for Cataclysm with a band of my fellow MD/VAers. If I come hopefully I'll get to see you guys again <3

Top Bottom