• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings

I didn't feel like posting a thread about the game in Light House, so I just thought I'd ask here...

Wtf is Birdo doing in that scan? o_O;

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
He'll be getting the best of luck, alright.

btw my *****' name is luck.

Also, since... captain rainbow is right next to him, it makes sense for birdo to be there, somehow.

this post is full of homo.

no homo, btw.

trademark0013

Smash Champion

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you named it that one night.

you know, the one where you don't remember what happened.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.gamepolitics.com/
HAHA!
*Waves byebye to Jack Thompson*

I wish I was at CCC right now, I had to go to Glastonbury instead for Senior pictures.
-_____- If I'm going all the way there, why couldn't I stop in? I was basically next door!
*Throws a rock in my mother's general direction*

<_< Oh yea, Cog, I'm coloring you as we speak.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
/late, but yeah Nus the mall and stuffz was amazing. It was nice catching up, haha. Hooray for discounts.

Bleh, this decision for going to ctcon/maine is killing me. My parents are sounding so disappointed if I don't go. But I didn't go last year to ctcon and staying with Garret/chilling with Stephen and Khaly sounds amazing. T_T I don't know what to do!!! :(

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
/late, but yeah Nus the mall and stuffz was amazing. It was nice catching up, haha. Hooray for discounts.

Bleh, this decision for going to ctcon/maine is killing me. My parents are sounding so disappointed if I don't go. But I didn't go last year to ctcon and staying with Garret/chilling with Stephen and Khaly sounds amazing. T_T I don't know what to do!!! :(
Go to CTcon.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I wish I was at CCC right now, I had to go to Glastonbury instead for Senior pictures.
-_____- If I'm going all the way there, why couldn't I stop in? I was basically next door!
*Throws a rock in my mother's general direction*
I wish you'd gone too.

lets play some melee whos down, and by the way how is brawl and is evyerone still playing it?
Come to CCC next week, I haven't played with you in forever.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
SPAWN-You definitely need to come over. End of story

You know what makes me sad? When some smashers "give up" Melee to play Brawl and say they "do not play Melee anymore." That just makes me cringe. How can you not play Melee anymore? Thats like saying I do not play Chrono Trigger, FF 7, or Super Mario World anymore because Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy 13, and Mario Galaxy are out.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I just played Brawl online...I want that 15 minutes of my life back.

Did you guys know that two of samus' seeker missiles do NOT stop snakes forward B missile? haha

Today I saw an official Nintendo sign promoting Brawl today at Wal Mart. It was a picture of a girl holding a wiimote and nunchuk and it said below her "The Brawl to end them all." How much more cliche and homo can you get?

PC-So you just play Brawl to make money? That just goes to show how much a piece of crap Brawl really is. Theres not even fun involved in playing the game anymore? its just a job to you?

Why did Brawl have to ruin everything?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just played Brawl online...I want that 15 minutes of my life back.

Did you guys know that two of samus' seeker missiles do NOT stop snakes forward B missile? haha haha that game is so stupid.
Could that be because...
Samus' missiles suck?
The seeker missile is weak..?
Or...
Maybe its....
That....
NOTHING STOPS THAT MISSLE?!

Jesus Poffy, stop putting words in PC's mouth.
He has said he has fun with the game. Not as much fun, or maybe even a different kind of fun, but fun none the less.
Hell, if I could make money playing Brawl I'd be having a blast.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Or...
Maybe its....
That....
NOTHING STOPS THAT MISSLE?!

Jesus Poffy, stop putting words in PC's mouth.
He has said he has fun with the game. Not as much fun, or maybe even a different kind of fun, but fun none the less.
Hell, if I could make money playing Brawl I'd be having a blast.
-DD
Meh, Brawl is the best game on the Wii? What is this world coming to? You're right, nothing stops Snakes missiles because hes broken. Kojima and Sakurai or whatever are mad good friends incase some of you did not know that. That sounds like a Solid reason why Snake is top tier.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well, guess what guys! I was there when Sakurai talked to both Kojima AND Yuji Naka! This is how the convos went:

Conversation between Sakurai and Kojima
Sakurai: We want to put Snake in Brawl, ok?
Kojima: OK, but only if you make him as awesome as he has been in his most recent games.
Sakurai: Deal!
Conversation between Sakurai and Naka
Sakurai: We want to put Sonic in Brawl, ok?
Naka: OK, but only if you make him as terrible as he has been in his most recent games.
Sakurai: Deal
That's how it went down, Scout's honor.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
wait, that isn't DD or m2k
psyduckk?!

I'd definitely like to get into electronica/house/techno/etc more though.
LCD Soundsystem is great and one of my favorites. It's basically one guy and some of his songs are electronic and others are more punk rock like
http://www.imeem.com/parrovski/music/Nx9hMEhI/lcd_soundsystem_tribulations/
^a song with a good mix of both^

I can send people a link to their cd if anyone would like. Or suggest another group

_____

Nana, have you ever heard the bright eyes album - digital ash in a digital urn?
if you like postal service you would like that...well it's bright eyes so its slightly more emo :(
_____

I'm not quite sure what type of gamer I am. I guess I'm a nostalgia****goes to play emulators*
wait does that make me a pirate?? I own the games, I'm just too lazy to walk over to the tv and hook up NES then blow plastic for 5 minutes

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180357

NFB3!!! Will anyone going please post in the thread that you're definately going and what events you'll be playing in? We really want to speed it up with bracketing it beforehand. You can also PM Runicwings or me.

Pof I think the correct way to do your location would technically be Melee>64>Brawl. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to continue in one direction but I could be wrong. Just lettin ya know.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
****ing augh,

Chris Cort, how the **** do you guys do this? I took like 7 shots of cheap vodka, I wake up this morning feeling like crap. D:

I think I hurled twice.

****ING D:
peoples were talking about booze and i wasnt here NOOOOO!!!!
lol anyone wanna money match drinking contest?

I could be.
Gimme a time and an address.

>_>.
Be Greek! Drink Oozo!
Nasty crap.

-DD
oh my god, thats the stuff i tried to tell aesir about i bought it at a greek festival. that **** frucks you up.

lets play some melee whos down, and by the way how is brawl and is evyerone still playing it?
Im down. holla at me.

I love you Jam.

Also,

I love PC Chris too. He's a smart guy.
lol you love men.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Pft, only 3 outfits? I'm doing like 5-6 ;D.

Also, the H&M in Crystal Mall is on the second floor near their Sears. Don't bother going to the Buckland one because it's only got a female section ^_^.

Top Bottom