• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
You know... all those myspace kids with names like "Adam Autopsy" or "Heather Hex".

Johnny Cupcakes sounds like one of them.
You've really never heard of Johnny Cupcake?

Dr. thanks haha. I <3 Punchout.

Cog is your avi Daniel Day-Lewis in There Will Be Blood? I can't really see it that well but if so good choice that movie was great.

edit: Oh I can tell now. Nice.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I don't know if I'm supposed to say, but there were three that were in the top, me being one. I'm only their first t-shirt they're printing, they will probably print the other designs later on =)!

edit//and thank you everyone =)

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'm supposed to say, but there were three that were in the top, me being one. I'm only their first t-shirt they're printing, they will probably print the other designs later on =)!

edit//and thank you everyone =)
ok kool no worries, can you post whn they officially announce it so i can check please, and when are they suppose to be ready, the shirts that is

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
New Banjo Kazooie looks like something out of fricken viva pinata.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Just picked up at a nearby Gamestop:

Custom Robo ($9.99)
Super Mario Sunshine ($16.99)
Tales of Symphonia ($17.99)

I used a 30% off used Gamecube games coupon (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188127) that's available this week. It also stacks with the Edge card but I don't have one.

Got them all for $33 after the coupon, plus I had a $25 AmEx gift card, so I really only paid $8! Wooo!

This should keep me busy for a while, since I've given up getting all the challenges in Brawl for now, and I just got 2 stars in MK and don't feel like going for 3 yet.

Edit: Also, Amazon Gold Box sale (today only) has SSBB for $26. If anyone still actually wants to buy this game then now is your chance: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I post and ask this no one answers but I shall continue to try...Does ANYONE want to play me on wifi?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking about going to another Gamestop to pick up some more GC games...

What do people think of Resident Evil 4? I've heard it's good, but should I get it for Wii instead of GC or not at all?
Also, how about Eternal Darkess? Paper Mario?

Top Bottom