• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Eric i bet your trip was amazing
We really need to play soon, so you can tell me bout your trip
itll have to be a week day though
this weekend im going to play w/ mages / my bro comes home from cali for a week

unknownforce

Smash Lord
YES, a Brawl event at last!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4138559&posted=1#post4138559

We're going to do a tournament in either Lowell MA or Wakefield RI. If you are interested, go ahead and post in the thread and indicate which location and time you would prefer (21st, 22nd, or maybe a week later?) Either way, it would be great to have some CTers or anyone else there. We should have time for singles and teams for sure, and we can do crews for fun as well. Entry fee has yet to be decided (10$? Free?), so feel free to voice your opinion on that too!

Skler

Smash Master
Dear CT,

Don't let Norfair be a stage in your tournament. The lava ruins any position you work to get (seeing as it can cover any platform it wants), giant pillars of lava come flying in at random times and have decent KO power, lava can cover the bottom 3 platforms and make it **** near impossible to approach without getting projectile ***** (I don't mind that though, lolLink) and the giant lava wave is just stupid. I feel like you spend more time avoiding lava then you do fighting the other character.

Sincerely,
Skler

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Dear CT,

Don't let Norfair be a stage in your tournament. The lava ruins any position you work to get (seeing as it can cover any platform it wants), giant pillars of lava come flying in at random times and have decent KO power, lava can cover the bottom 3 platforms and make it **** near impossible to approach without getting projectile ***** (I don't mind that though, lolLink) and the giant lava wave is just stupid. I feel like you spend more time avoiding lava then you do fighting the other character.

Sincerely,
Skler
I agree and concur and be of the same mind as this. Also no pictochat...for it is gay.

I feel like the first brawl touney I enter I'm gonna lose to people who do dumb stage tricks with certain characters or something...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dear CT,

Sincerely,
Skler
Ruins earned postitions - Agreed

Giant Pillars - They give pretty decent warning, both by sound and by camera shift long before the pillar comes.

Bottom 3 platforms being covered - At least it isn't Brinstar where it leaves 1 small platform only.

Giant wave - You can shield it, air-dodge it, jump over it, or if you want, hide in the safe zone.

I wanna learn a new song on guitar, but I cannot think of anything to learn that isn't too hard and is an amazing song.
Can someone help me out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VPrmI9Qi-g

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Pictochat wouldn't be so bad if the fire part never showed up. Diddy ditto yesterday with PoF and the flames racked up at least 50 damage on each of us...simply dumb.

Silas - I see you go LMG. I use the first one in that class, I believe its called the something "Saw". ***** people in HC deathmatch. Rarely have to reload, good range, and deadly accurate = pwnage

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
yeah, rpd is really good, haven't tried saw yet. i'm not very big on the lmg's more of an assault rifle guy. just maxing guns to level faster tho. i just want 10 prestige XD

also, in brawl, is there a "turn off stages" option? i was thinking i might not have it yet cause i didn't unlock everything or something? but it would be horrible if it just flat out didn't exist >.>. asap knowledge would be wonderful. reward = hugs

Khaly

Smash Cadet
my name is fxcking pink.
and i have the ORIGINAL parappa the rapper sound track.

i been working in the flea market so earlyy
i been working here since my momma was a babyyy
just because the rhythm is slow
that dont mean that cha cant floww

in the rain or in the snow
in the rain or in the snow
got the got the funky flow
got the got the funky flow

all you ever need is to be nice and friendly
all you ever need is to be nice and friendly

<3

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Dear Tool (you know who you are),

I would first like to point out that your posts in this thread have been a minimal since the last time I addressed you (hoping for 0 after this one). I would most certainly play you in brawl, melee, hell i'll even hopscotch and tag money match if you think you're godly at them. I'd prefer it to not be over lag-fi, but if it has to be thats fine. I just hope you don't flood my inbox with tons of little love notes (seriously...one is enough, but if you wanna send gifts i like white chocolate and anything with jessica alba in it).

Also, spellcheck your love notes before you send them....your threats sound so much more intense when they are grammatically sound. But I mean since being an e-thug is your style. Here I go: I AM GONNA BEAT YOU IN BRAWL SO HARD YOUR GONNA START CLAIMING YOU ARE GODLY AT SMASH 64 ONLINE. CAPS LOCK FOR COOL CRUISE CONTROL. NO ONE CARES HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT BRAWL WHEN SMASH 64 ONLINE IS TRUE SMASH ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHARHARHAGHAGHASHGAHAHGHAGHAGHAG

Sincerely,
A non ******** poster with spellcheck

P.S. Prince of Fire this is for you if you haven't figured it out yet.

Top Bottom