• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Mike-Youve got to do better than that if you want to beat my Meta Knight.

LOL

so yeah, apparently being literate REALLY helps at dunkin donuts. i spent about 20 minutes today watching my co-worker suck at life, failing repeatedly, in EVERYTHING. i'm 5000% sure this job will be too easy.

hi ct.

brawl is fun.

noodles

Smash Champion
WOAH TODAY IS PI DAY i thought axel was just bein g random i found out at math class after making up two math capt test coincidence i think not

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Today was fun.
-skipped school
-ate at denny's
-mall
-PIU
-beat really hard songs :3
- Birthday's in 11 days
-i like cats, esp. lolcats.
and umm
-Khaly is a cool kid for skipping with me and what not. xD

And yeah, today was Pi(e) Day
But I made no pies, nor did I ate any :[
/tear/

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Laggy is right
Even off line my Wii sounds like its going to have a heart attack only when playing this game.
Also, when my house mates are playing CoD online I'm laggy and they aren't since the xbox is able to be hard wired

P.S. Noodles GG's your ROB is a tough cookie

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
lol, I've lagged pretty badly with some people, but it's fun trying to maneuver with lag LOL.

Ness is beast, etc

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
am I the only person who, for the last 6 years, has stayed loyal to my Plasma Mewtwo SSBM avatar (or any original avatar)?

you know what I hate, when OTHER PEOPLE USE MY PLASMA MEWTWO AVATAR (I bet Dazwa will jump right on this) :mad:. It's like when other people use Ken's owl, or chillin's squirtle, it's just not right.

but you know what i enjoy most of all? making a really long post, then posting it, only to have smashboards crash like it does every other time and me lose my post because I forgot to highlight it and click copy before I posted. It really excites me, just like tripping during my DDD chain grabs. Ohhhh life, what fun suprises you offer -.-

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
am I the only person who, for the last 6 years, has stayed loyal to my Plasma Mewtwo SSBM avatar (or any original avatar)?

you know what I hate, when OTHER PEOPLE USE MY PLASMA MEWTWO AVATAR (I bet Dazwa will jump right on this) :mad:. It's like when other people use Ken's owl, or chillin's squirtle, it's just not right.

but you know what i enjoy most of all? making a really long post, then posting it, only to have smashboards crash like it does every other time and me lose my post because I forgot to highlight it and click copy before I posted. It really excites me, just like tripping during my DDD chain grabs. Ohhhh life, what fun suprises you offer -.-
Your best post in awhile.

go Daz go!

Cort

Apple Head
I use Ike and just triple jab, over b, missed over b to triple jab, bair and space fairs, along with random fsmashes and spaced usmashes. Ike is too goods.

So, when should the next ESTICLE be? Someone throw out good dates.

I have my spring break this week so if anyone wants to play just post here or better yet come over cause I hate lagfi.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
you know what dawza/cort, right when you stick you're ****ING sword out to strike me, you know what I'm gonna do? That's right, I'm just gonna EAT it, then digest you just like Buu almost digested Goku and Vegeta, except I will succeed, and bring you to your fiery pit of torment and death.

In actuality though, I'm going to block, then do something out of block, like grab, and repeat because this game is deep and fun and exciting.

I can see it now, your ike is going to stick his PUNY hands out to strike me, and you'll bounce off my Majin Buu belly and take damage yourself. It's like every move you will have will be take down except only YOU shall receive damage. It will be like doing a fully charged B with Roy or Ike, it will be like epic **** on an expensive platter, and you will be the first invited to the special dinner on the plate, which will be your demise.

Now what, *****?

Brookman

Smash Hero
pokemon trainer is my favorite. Bulbasaur's up smash is ****, squirtle is awesome, I found an interesting dash mechanic with him I gotta see if it works with everyone else or if its just him

hopefully have a vid up ??

Cort

Apple Head
pokemon trainer is my favorite. Bulbasaur's up smash is ****, squirtle is awesome, I found an interesting dash mechanic with him I gotta see if it works with everyone else or if its just him

hopefully have a vid up ??
jesus riding a dinosaur

everyone should play ike cause ike dittos are kewl, it's basically whoever gets unlucky enough to eat the first fsmash loses

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Ike has thoroughly uninteresting alternate costumes, so I don't use him. Nothing like black olimar or goth ness with mr. saturn skull on his t-shirt.

Cort

Apple Head
green ike is clearly the best color

also LMFAO @ Erci

Anyway, would people like Brawl doubles/Melee singles at the next ESTICLE? Or.. what combination? Or all Brawl (ew?)??

I talked with Dan from Digital Mayhem today and he said any date is fine cept April 12th and 26th (Halo tournaments)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
DarkDragoon-friggin add me dude So I can own you as well.

Noodles is pretty sick with Pit guys...he and I are pretty back and fourth with those pit dittos and meta vs pit matches...they are epic.

I need brawl FCS!!!! i have like 10 so far....

Silas-Give me your friend code now you lazy son of a gun.
Does anyone have/know JV's brawl FC????? I played him with brookman and silas and he used to kick my *** in melee....

Edit-Dr Super-Good matches man.

noodles

Smash Champion
lol at eric

i think we should start brawl for tournies were still stuck with it for awhile plus its a fresh start.,.,,*johns i think ill do better in brawl,plus i havent played melee in awhile

edit:your sonics pretty gud

Top Bottom