• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol @ M2K putting my number on the boards. Also yeah we do need somewhere to sleep... anyone? Budai said he would try but I can't get a hold of him.

noodles

Smash Champion
**** gamestop i called last week about the tournament they said it was the first 16 people to show up.called just now and they said it was full......*******s no free brawl for me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol.
I was first to sign up, since I told them to open their mail, which had the Brawl info in it.
XD Creepy?
Anyways, I also got a call from Gamestop, they have my order! Yay! =D!
I called to ask how many people are signed up already, they reported about 20 to me.
So yea, kinda good I guess.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
khaly same thing happened to me there is a box below the reply thingy you hafe to check off every time u post 4 it to show

Papito

Smash Journeyman
nice thats 2 peoples i guess for new britain game stop if you guys are so close how come we never play?

oh yea can some one tell me what the button configuration is? that way i can atleast know a little something for tomorrow.
i tried the wii remote and nunchuck it felt nasty i didnt know what the hell i was doing

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Look it up on the dojo.
BUt yea, I'd use the C Button for Jump, and the Z for shields.
A is physical attack, B is special.
To use the "C-Stick" you shake the remote in the direction(Nearly postitive).
Just go play Melee in practice mode in 3/4 Speed to get used to the speed, and then play a bunch of 1 minute item games on Battlefield.
F*** YEA SEAKING!
500 Posts!

-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
lol @ M2K putting my number on the boards. Also yeah we do need somewhere to sleep... anyone? Budai said he would try but I can't get a hold of him.
(double post maybe?)

you're staying at my place >.> RAWR

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna be picking my copy up at gamestop tomorrow at around 10 am. i'm down in florida for break but i'll be playing pretty much all day tomorrow so definitely send me a pm here with your friend code if you wanna practice and play.

looking forward to seeing some of you on wifi tomorrow, my screen name's gonna be "Wikez".

Top Bottom