• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You sure did, broseph. Somewhat related note: I met Sleepy.

PAX was mad fun, though. I had a good time and went to a lot of good panels. Took out one opponent in EDH, so I got a pack of Scars for it. Overall, not a bad weekend.

Oh, and I had Qdoba for the second time ever. Still prefer Chipotle.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Since Papito and I see so eye-to-eye on the Chipotle issue, I am most assuredly never going to bang my fiance without an audience ever again. Thanks for the advice, Papi!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
it still bugs me that it doesn't say "you've probably never heard them before" it would seriously be like 8 times funnier to me if it did.

Sucks when your roommate comes back 4 hours earlier than intended and cockblocks you.

:glare:
wtf, isn't the first thing they teach you in college 101 that you need to have a system for indicating that your roommate should not come in the room? Have times really changed that much in 6 years that kids don't know about sock on the doorknob or leaving one of a million different symbols on their door's whiteboard? I went to CMU ffs, very few people were getting laid by college standards, but this is still the type of **** we were taught in orientation :laugh:.

^ this, 10 this.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You know it.

Speaking of ****wolves, sorry I didn't end up hooking up with you on Saturday night, Cog Boogie. We left for my brother's mad early that night.

Octave

Smash Ace
I think I know what I'm getting Octave for his birthday.
I always need more socks.

She wasn't even in the room when he came back, she was getting ready to come over (she lives with her boyfriend, or rather her boyfriend lives with her, open relationship) when he popped in. He still has no idea, but it's nbd since she lives in the town over from me and next week is spring break. :cool:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
In Papito's defense, it really depends on the audience. Because I know some people who that would definitely work with.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
There's always the chance the girls were whacked outa their mind, so it's believable.

Ryan that's why dogs are the greatest

also, I sat down to play LoL for the first time in like 3 months and I got horribly *****. My comp was lagging a bit and my mouse is half broken, but I still couldn't do anything near decent. What weapons should I be going for as Master Yi? I want to like attack super fast but have high critical hit chance as well. Might as well throw strength in there too lol

Has anyone here seen Dark City or the director's cut of it?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Seb I wouldn't be a very good film snob if I never saw/resaw/psuedo-worshipped Dark City as a younger man.

It's a fantastic film, and I actually watched it just recently.

Top Bottom