• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
not able to go to pound :( i need to get my name out there, i gotta enter lots of tourneys this semester.

also...other places i wanna go this semester: the beach - it's the beach, we discussed this. also montreal! we can experience some awesome french canadian **** and it's only like 5 hours away! austin to houston is like 6! so that's nothing, no excuses. who's in, maybe we can go to a canadian smash tournament?

Haha That'd be sick.

If I wasn't busy that weekend I'd be down for it.
-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
vm'd you tim. saw him on LoL since he never gets on SWF because of the spam and stuff that you oldgens hate.

also: i'll be at CCSU Smashfest on Friday. ****. Hope Alex can make it and teach me the way of the warrior.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
alex / silas talk to me on AIM!!!!!
i tried, you are afk, left my #. feel free to call if it's important or you're bored

he doesn't go on here ever
only to make fun of poffy and say hi when it's unneeded

hi swf :3

vm'd you tim. saw him on LoL since he never gets on SWF because of the spam and stuff that you oldgens hate.
i got over the spam. the biggest disappointment was when they took all the posts away from post count if you're in ct thread. like we're not the best thread on swf or something, pshh.

dear swf, i have learned that playing in tourny high does not work for me. promise to make it out of pools next time.

w/ love
~alex

edit: ps my falco is GARBAGE, idk what i was thinking xD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The Usual Suspects was spoiled for me. I still think it is awesome, but screw that kid who ruined it for me.

DAMN YOU LORENZO!
Black Swan was spoiled for me and I still loved it. I'm still pissed that it was ruined for me like that but that's what I get for not seeing it opening weekend like I do with every other movie. **** you laijin

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
<3 Alex (from Tom)
oh my, quite fond of you too there fella

if anyone wants an A+(computer hardware cert) test bank that is 100% dead on(as of 2 weeks ago i scored a perfect 1000 in 12 minutes), i have it in a small zip file.

aim: allhighloanshark

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
I feel like the nerf to mana regen and health regen will make him better in lane against anyone who uses mana. And with his q and playing semi-defensive the loss of the pot won't really be a problem.

Edit: Also I'm terrible and suck at laning against Vlad so it may just be personal bias

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Laning against vlad:
Wait for him to use health drain. Take it like a man. Harass him with your partner if you're Top/bottom, or go for a gank or some savage beating with health pot backup if you're mid.

omg ir so pr0

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
not able to go to pound :( i need to get my name out there, i gotta enter lots of tourneys this semester.

also...other places i wanna go this semester: the beach - it's the beach, we discussed this. also montreal! we can experience some awesome french canadian **** and it's only like 5 hours away! austin to houston is like 6! so that's nothing, no excuses. who's in, maybe we can go to a canadian smash tournament?
go to wpi

Rep

Smash Apprentice
So definitely won't b at the smashfest tomorrow, which means that my tvs won't be there, and I can't give ya a ride hazy. Srry. And also tommy won't b there cuz he is going to new york (I think) so definitely less people than usually will be there.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Hazy, do you have Trademark's phone number? He'll need to let you guys into the building.

Octave

Smash Ace
We're going to have a one TV smashfest? GG... if I really enjoy RIFT (since I got into the beta tomorrow) I may just skip in this case X:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hazy, do you have Trademark's phone number? He'll need to let you guys into the building.
no, could you text it to me? or bernard if you see this post pm me.

We're going to have a one TV smashfest? GG... if I really enjoy RIFT (since I got into the beta tomorrow) I may just skip in this case X:
if i'm able to come you should be there! :3

I can probably get you Hazy, I'm coming later now because I have practice
:o pm me or steam message me your #? :)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
dam, look at all these LoL cool kids

tag = Silas06 (go figure)

ZoSo roped me in, i play ashe, get at me.

Desh

Smash Ace
We're getting it in the butt over here right now. I just shovelled my driveway and you can't really tell from what I can see...that being said; the only thing I see is the colour white -_-

Top Bottom