• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
1.Sadaharu Inui (baby Dragonforce)
2.Nick
3.Mew2king
I wasn't even part of the CT smash community for at least 3 more months, and I'm already ranked. :3

Also:

This is what I did with my night.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
We once aptly had an analogue of Jigglypuff at a party as a creampuff with a butterknife attached to the bottom at the handle, and all you do is swing the butter knife around and you've got Jiggs doing her best move.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
if it's so adorable, why do I have an urge to smash it to little pieces with a baseball bat for taking the excitement out of international grand finals? :(
:3 Because shes made of a gourd.

It's actually a little terrifying. Especially the web-like brain matter still stuck to the inside of its skull.

Unrelated (?) note: I'm fapping hardcore to this site: http://zprepared.com/zblog/
Yeah, now that I think about it...that is pretty freaky. LOL

After all is said and done, I wish I did a Stitchface...
NEXT YEAR!

-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
scar told me he never saw this before.

And it got me thinking it's important we all reflect back on this from time to time:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kAdtFRs2yhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kAdtFRs2yhA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
the silly thing about that video is that all yipes had to do to stop the comeback was use psylocke's hyper at the end of that last combo to finish him. i do love that video, though.

i want to see jam soon

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
stephen. i want to toke up and eat popsicles with you.
i'm not sure what rep and i will be up to next week, but i'm 95% sure we're going to swift's tourney, 75% sure we're going to the ccsu smashfest, and 50% sure we're being smash junkies and also practicing at my place on thursday. if we do more people should drop by :D

i haven't met slox. this will hopefully change next weekend!
also i need a partner for swift's tourney. i am ballin, a good single player, and probably the best teammate south of darc. hit me up, nukkas. people close to nus should convince him to come. we were choppin' **** up at the ccsu smashfest last week.

Top Bottom