• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Cort did you get my text message? I dunno if it was your current number but it was in my phone lol. but yeah you wanna team for VLS if you go?(given that spawn/mofo/PC havent taken you yet?). you just have to promise to use falcon at least once and show them what happened to azen that one time......

=)

*wonders what mikes post was*(guessing pronz lol)

cog whats your avatar? Been trying to figure out , because it looks familiar.

league of legends is crazy fun.

I like to spam enemies

I got offered a "promotion" at work today.....aka being put in the position with the highest turnover rate in the company(BY A HUGE MARGIN)...aka personal Banker. lol get ***** me.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Hey, anyone here going to Viva La Smash 3 from the western/northwestern/central/wherever part of CT or NE?

I've been looking for a ride to get there and was wondering if anyone could help out.

Octave

Smash Ace
i still need a ride and teammate for vls :\
i should probably get on that.
We can team but we'd get nowhere :3 ask trade all about that...
Whos going to the Viva La CT tourney? I think I'm gonna go with my little bro, hopefully to see some old smashers
I noticed you're at CCSU? Are you still there?

I started up LoL. Add Brotodile. Swift ended up playing with my friend Dan in Dan's first game ever it was some epic ****.

Top Bottom