• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I'm playing videogames with Gabriel. I go to put Brawl in, and he says, "I want Melee." I say no, and he starts crying. Eventually, he calms down, we play a few matches, and he starts saying, "I want Melee" again, until I finally give in. I put in Melee, and he's a happy camper.

100% true story.
FFFFFFFFFFF-

I want a kid now.

MARC. LETS GET ON IT.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've now won 2 Brawl tournaments in a row after coming out of "retirement," going all ZSS.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt like the ****ing man LOL

trademark0013

Smash Champion
So I'm playing videogames with Gabriel. I go to put Brawl in, and he says, "I want Melee." I say no, and he starts crying. Eventually, he calms down, we play a few matches, and he starts saying, "I want Melee" again, until I finally give in. I put in Melee, and he's a happy camper.

100% true story.
so...... u said no?
I've now won 2 Brawl tournaments in a row after coming out of "retirement," going all ZSS.

brawls cool if ur winning monies i suppose. grats
Yo! So I've been out of the smash scene for a while and I just wanna game it on SSBB since it got on the pro circuit? Is anyone down to play? Let me know......if anyone remembers me haha
negro u kno i remember u. lol. cant forget kaiba corp.

but i aint playin brawl. lol. if u wanna get into sf then we can talk. i'll play the brawl friendlies tho. diddys so fun its bananas

/cheeze
Marc - Pray with me that saffron still happens so I can house you >_<
y wouldnt it happen? that many ppl droppin out?

*heads over to thread*

EDIT//

for anyone interested in getting better at SF, theres a beast section in sonofhurricane.com in their strategy section.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
No problem bro. John's gotta get in on this too though. Gotta have a party all over the place ya'know bro.
Omg deal! John is like an aphrodisiac in asian form!

Dude. YOU ARE THE ****ING MAN.
Keep beastin'.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There's gonna be vids from the tournament too, I'll post my matches here :bee:

Yo! So I've been out of the smash scene for a while and I just wanna game it on SSBB since it got on the pro circuit? Is anyone down to play? Let me know......if anyone remembers me haha
OMG I remember you :O

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
CT is going to be beast at SSF 4.
**** you Jam. All this talk about it really makes me want to get into it but I feel like I don't have the time for it. T_T If I end up having a lot of free time this summer I'll get it.... I doubt I'll have that much free time though.

Alexander- If you hit back when you post (when you get a bad gateway) your post is still saved so you can copy it and then paste it to notepad/retry posting it. If it doesn't work when you retry posting it at least you have it saved.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Do it Marc, you know you want to.

SSF4 will be my main tournament game along with GG. I can't really play Melee, and I'm starting to hate BlazBlue.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jam, I mean I would get to hang out with you more... hmmm... <3

Like I said we'll see.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Man, if everyone leaves for SSF4, I'll just play Brawl again.

Or like, do work.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Niko you don't even understand how badly I wanted to play you after seeing you vs Vanz haha.

I saw it and thought, "Wow, I might actually have a problem with a Marth player, sayyy whaaaahhhh!?!?!?"

Niko45

Smash Master
Niko you don't even understand how badly I wanted to play you after seeing you vs Vanz haha.

I saw it and thought, "Wow, I might actually have a problem with a Marth player, sayyy whaaaahhhh!?!?!?"
Ha, that's nice of you to say. Idk about all that tho lol. Getting practice vs good sheik is hard to find, and it sounded like you might have some good tips for me. Next time.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If I can keep playing Melee, I'm totally switching to Marth. He's so fancy.

Also, that Chun Li shirt is so awesome, but the earliest ship date is June

ffffffffffffffffffff

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Niko I did have some stuff to say that would've given you a bit more for polishing up. We'll be sure to play next time.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I've just had it with combos that either take 1/3 of your life or build 50% meter that are so easy a monkey can do them.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I fought with all of my nerdy being to not put an anime chick on this(which is like 80% of the custom art i've seen). I was really close to putting that chick that I have in my avatars alot(Rei from Evangelion) in it cuz I got blue buttons, but im SOOOOOO glad I decide to go simple and clean. So yeah this was my project for the second half of my day.

horray.

I'll mod anyones TE or SE stick(stick, buttons, artwork) if you give me the money for parts and 20 dollars extra for labor

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I fought with all of my nerdy being to not put an anime chick on this(which is like 80% of the custom art i've seen). I was really close to putting that chick that I have in my avatars alot(Rei from Evangelion) in it cuz I got blue buttons, but im SOOOOOO glad I decide to go simple and clean. So yeah this was my project for the second half of my day.

horray.

I'll mod anyones TE or SE stick(stick, buttons, artwork) if you give me the money for parts and 20 dollars extra for labor

You put Finland's flag on your stick?

It does look pretty good though.

Top Bottom