• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Khaly's going to make you 2nd XD. **** I really gotta get moving otherwise I'm going to be late. Shower in the morning ftw!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Actually like 12+ pages. 30K had to be met by today. Mission complete. /dies

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i just bought the outlaw star series on dvd i likes it alot!
good man

Alex, I'm sorry, it was an accident. <_>
no johns, you shouldn't have been playing with fire

Alex, are you going to get Iron Man... if you know what I mean.
don't see why not, it'll prob be really nice quality by friday

i have gotten a lot of posts in this thread and yet im probably not caught up with silas in the slightest
it's ok

lol if u didnt know it was a show then wat was ur joke lol
he was saying you aren't important enough to be known =O, hence "dr who?"

Rofl, and after all that I'm still 9 8 posts behind silas
sorry buddy

well, after spending 19 minutes going thru those last 9 pages, i'm disgusted, hardcore. this is what the punch list looks like now:

trademark - 2(this was a triple post, so i'll have to think about it)
spawn - 1
dazwa - 2

but now that khaly is #2, i'd like to point out that there is no pron of the CT power ranking, therefore it doesn't exist. sorry buddy.

i have the day off, discuss.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Stop posing so much so I can understand what's going on!
don't bother, the last 9 pages were marc and khaly going back and forth with one line spam >.<

i'm almost tired of owning CoD so hard =(

OH! i have an interview wednesday! for that amazing job i've been going on about!!! SO FAWKING PSYCHED!!!!, at least i think it's an interview...in any event, i'm going to meet with the main dude behind the company, so it'll be good for me regardless =P.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Wow, I have one word for the last 3-5 pages

Spam.

Couple of things- - -

Cort-What was up with that glitchy quote? I never said anything like that....

Spawn and Khaly-Mario dittos in N64=okay. Ness just ***** so much that I really dont use anyone else in that game except maybe Captain Falcon and Link (his recovery sucks so much...that its just fun)

Dr. Will-Ummm....we are playing a money match for sure. After you take Corts money....you can take mine.

I'm going online in the next hour...someone should go on and join me

Alex-You did not quote that much in your last post and there was like 4 pages of posts...you are slacking.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
We should totally make a berserk crew. We could call it MERB (Massive Erections For Berserk).

In all seriousness, it would actually have to be called Band of the Hawk.
omg sign me up

Wow, I have one word for the last 3-5 pages

Cort-What was up with that glitchy quote? I never said anything like that....

Spawn and Khaly-Mario dittos in N64=okay.

Alex-You did not quote that much in your last post and there was like 4 pages of posts...you are slacking.
try the last 9 pages

he was insulting cog, by putting your name on him

mario dittos with ME AND MARC, are the best. was the point.

9 pages of ****** spam? are you fawking kidding me? like NONE of that ******** was worth quoting, ****.

slacking my ash >.>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i dont think he was just insulting cog, because when you click the blue arrow next to Poffy's name in that quote, it actually brings you to one of Poffy's other posts... wouldn't he have just quoted cog and switched the names?

i think you guys are breaking swf

Cort

Apple Head
I wasn't insulting Cog

Funny someone should think I would be insulting them by saying they were Prince of Fire in a regular post?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Haha, you got it. I'm going to lunch right now, when I come back I'll make the official thread for it. I don't start many threads so where would the berserk crew thread be started? Which section?
i don't really want to be in any crew >.<, but i'll totally rep it with my massive erection

oh, it really was a glitch? my bad

naruto english filler comes twice a week, since it's so bad =D

Top Bottom