• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yea i banged her a couple of times then she got with some dude who had mad money, oh well after she was wit him for a while she tried getting me over her crib tellin me he was working late. and i was like aww yea!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
The After

Cort 3,293
Khaly 1,474
Brookman 1,473
_V_ 1,414
SPAWN 1,362

Thank you sooo much CT, It's awesome to be 2nd in CT. I think what really got me to this point is my tech skill, so thank-you asianness for kicking in and giving me tech skills.

Nus should show us some more of his pictures, whoo!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Geez, I gotta catch up. Let's see, V's only 51 more posts away. And 30k is another 144 posts.

Edit: Bleh I have school soon.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Me too. I'd only get an hour's worth of sleep anyways.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've never played beer pong... I don't even know how to play it. Lol. I've heard stories and it sounds fun.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't think I'm going to stay awake for any of my classes. Lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wanna learn how to put stuff from your computer into a dvd so that it plays stuff on the dvd player... like with a special menu and ****.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
it was ok, i thought i was funny cuz im into that sport.

i remember my senior year in highschool i slept through math class every morning the teacher hated me lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think my psychology teacher is starting to hate me because of how much I'm sleeping in her class. She's very manipulative and scary. T_T

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Water is a great way to stay awake. Stupid me for drinking 3 cans of Jolt at like 8pm.
Chris isn't going to read this mwahahaha!

Top Bottom