• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations rPSI and Thanks Levitas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you guys haven't realized this yet we have lost our mod Levitas ;_;

We will miss him as a mod but his contributions to the Lucas boards will still be known.

However we have been given a new Mod and to congratulate him and say goodbye to Levitas this thread was made.

Congratulations rPSI on your new mod powers of the Lucas boards!!! ^___^

This thread is just a new congrats/goodbye thread to the two since they both are big contributors to the Lucas boards.

Now get to congratulating and saying goodbyes and make them teary eyed and heartfelt :chuckle:

---------

My own little thanks and congratz:

Thanks Levitas for being the Lucas boards mod for so long! You helped me a bit over aim when I was debating to put in a post or thread and your a joy to talk to. (still gonna talk to you on aim :p)

Congratulations rPSI! Your MU thread is great and half (if not most) the threads have been made by you to help the Lucas boards. Plus you helped me get situated onto the SWF with those many threads you gave me. I'll continue to help ya out on the boards as much I can =P. Now your a mod with mod powers. Yay -has no clue what that entitles but is still good-

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
rPSI really deserves it. He loves this board a lot.

Levitas...he'll be missed.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
He left. There's a lot of things that I don't like that happened TBH.

So I might as well make use of this thread.

What do you guys think should be stickied and unstickied?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Levitas, if you ever read this, just wanna say you took good care of the MOTHER forums. You were a great moderator, I still remember when you were first promoted. :laugh: Hope you can at least still visit on occasion.

I'm sure Pink Wobbuffet will treat the Lucas Boards well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
-points to team thread-

Pleeeeease :D it's not a dead thread so yayz.

The outdated vid thread should be unstickied. Since we have two o_O

that's just imo.

Ignore the team thread thingy that's just me being silly =P

Kole

Smash Lord
Aww Levitas... =((

GJ rPSI and Yink though!! I know you're both dedicated to the boards and will do great jobs.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Thanks.
I'm probably going to follow in suit with Yink and lock this thread tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom