• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Confirmed Trophies

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
^ That's on the Wii U version.

Also, just these last two trophies I want to know about:

Target Blast Bomb
Fiend's Scale

If they're around, great. If they're not, okay. Just a confirmation of them (or not) and I'll shut up.

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
^ That's on the Wii U version.

Also, just these last two trophies I want to know about:

Target Blast Bomb
Fiend's Scale

If they're around, great. If they're not, okay. Just a confirmation of them (or not) and I'll shut up.
Fiend's Scale is presumably Fiend's Cauldron. I have it in the imgur album. Target Blast Bomb is currently unconfirmed but there's still 31 left

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
No, I meant the gold-operated scale that's used in Classic mode in this game.

Last edited:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I don't suppose someone knows how to unlock certain trophies beside character related ones?

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
I don't suppose someone knows how to unlock certain trophies beside character related ones?
Working on a list but they are only obtainable through the challenge board. The page 1 is complete for trophies and 2 is almost
Page 1
Toad (30 Trophies)
Link and Epona (Complete All Star mode)
Peach Kart (3 times of Rainbow Road)
Bonkers (300m + on Home Run Contest)
Timmy & Tommy (play Trophy Rush)
Cragalanche (3 times Reset Bomb Forest)
Dark Pit Staff (Unlock Dark Pit)
Karate Joe (20+ Miis in 3 Minute Smash)
Mr.Saturn (Use Ness Twice)
Blast Box (Target Blast score 100000+)
Mario Star Man (Complete page 1 )unconfirmed
Page 2
Redd (150 trophies)
Bob-omb King (2 million with all characters in Target Blast)
Gold Lab(Living Room 3 times)
Master Hand (Classic 5 times)
Dark Emperor (Find Mii 3 times)
Knuckle Joe (10 hours in multiplayer)
Medusa (All Star on Normal)
Island (Unlock all the stages
Fire Stingray (30 Miis in Endless Miis)
Tutorial Pig (Complete Page 2)
page 3
Ketzal's Corridor (Classic on 9.0)
Luigi with Poltergust (500 trophies)
Crazy Hand (Single Player with All Characters)
Kat & Ana (10 multi man smash with every character)
Dark Train (All fighters in Target Blast)
Sandbag (Combined 15,000 in Home Run Contest)
Nintendoji (All Star on Difficult)
Wentworth (600 trophies)

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Isaac mysteriously missing still. Come one Sakurai don't give me a false sense of hope in DLC. If he just all together cut the Golden Sun franchise from the game I think I'll shed some tears.

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Okay, so interesting. Both the American Rusty and the Japanese Rusty are included as separate trophies. Problem solved!

MMXZero

Smash Rookie
I couldn't see in the video but can anyone confirm a Jody Summer (F-Zero) trophy? She's been included since Melee so I find it odd that she might not have a trophy in this one.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I couldn't see in the video but can anyone confirm a Jody Summer (F-Zero) trophy? She's been included since Melee so I find it odd that she might not have a trophy in this one.
Could be in the Wii U version.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Sorry to double post but someone is dumping images of all trophies on 4chan.

Images might vanish once the thread does.

Last edited:

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
So that's all of them on 3DS, huh?

The only things I expect to be different on Wii U are NSMBU, SMG2, Skyward Sword, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Pikmin 3, Other M, Nintendo Land, and other things like W101 and Rayman.

MMXZero

Smash Rookie

The only things I expect to be different on Wii U are NSMBU, SMG2, Skyward Sword, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Pikmin 3, Other M, Nintendo Land, and other things like W101 and Rayman.
I'm somewhat surprised by the trophies for each series.

It is clear the F- Zero trophies only cover the original SNES game and characters. I would think F-Zero X and F-Zero GX would have some form of representation in the Wii U version since most people are more familiar with those games.

Fire Emblem - You would think having four characters from the same game (Awakening) would mean more trophies from the series.

Mega Man - A lot of recognizable characters were MIA.

Sonic - That's a lot of sh***y friends.

I'm sort of hoping most, if not all of the 3DS trophies aren't in the Wii U version and everything is brand new. Minus the playable characters since their trophies are based off their artwork.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Lack of ridley is weird

Exspecially from that rumor about the wiiu release will have 4 more characters that you can transfer to the 3ds version

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet

I'm expecting the Wii U version to have more Retro and a few WiiWare titles

MMXZero

Smash Rookie
Lack of ridley is weird

Exspecially from that rumor about the wiiu release will have 4 more characters that you can transfer to the 3ds version
Ice Climbers were cut because the 3DS couldn't handle them as playable characters.

Obviously, Ridley is too big for the 3DS to handle even as a trophy. :3

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ice Climbers were cut because the 3DS couldn't handle them as playable characters.

well let me go weirder than that

metal face is not found as a trophy either and the gaur plans is in both versions and no question teasedso why does he not appear in the 3ds version if he's a boss (im 100% sure he is accually hes bigger than ridley)

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I'm assuming most Metroid trophies will be in the Wii U version, though most of them will be ripped from Prime 3 and Other M. There wasn't really anything on handhelds between Brawl and now for the series anyways.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120

There was an interview where Sakurai said they could have tried to put the Icies in, but they were deemed "low priority" so it wasn't strictly 3DS limitations. (I mean they made Rosaluma work)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
There was an interview where Sakurai said they could have tried to put the Icies in, but they were deemed "low priority" so it wasn't strictly 3DS limitations. (I mean they made Rosaluma work)
This isn't a character discussion topic but ICies differ in that they have some input lag between them. Rosaluma does not.

8MangaMan

Smash Rookie
There seem to be blank spots where trophies would be in those pictures. For one, the Fire Emblem ones seem to be missing Tharja, who also seems to be missing from that text dump. Could she have been removed so the games rating would stay at E10+? Or is there some other strange reason?

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing there will be way more Mother, Pikmin, Metroid, Punch-Out, Star Fox, Kirby, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, and Xenoblade trophies in the Wii U version. With the exception of Kirby, none of these series' were ever that populous in handheld games, with Duck Hunt Xenoblade not having a handheld release before Smash 4 released. That's the problem with heavily trying to make exclusive trophies based on console/handheld relevancy. A huge series like Metroid only had trophies limited to characters that appeared in the game. That is PATHETIC, as a series like Mother held this distinction in Brawl, and still almost does in this game.

Sendo Roba

Smash Cadet
The amount of Sticker Star representation over other Mario RPG's (Dream Team is more recent) really irks me. Sticker Star is so bad...

Last edited:

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
The amount of Sticker Star representation over other Mario RPG's (Dream Team is more recent) really irks me. Sticker Star is so bad...
The fact that Mario RPG, the biggest Mario handheld series out there, doesn't have representation, really baffles me. They can make several kart and sports trophies, but not the RPG games? Some horrible design choices went into this game.

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
The fact that Mario RPG, the biggest Mario handheld series out there, doesn't have representation, really baffles me. They can make several kart and sports trophies, but not the RPG games? Some horrible design choices went into this game.
Sakurai always makes horrible choices when it comes to the trophies. At least this one is not as bad as Brawls line up.

I'm guessing there will be way more Mother, Pikmin, Metroid, Punch-Out, Star Fox, Kirby, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, and Xenoblade trophies in the Wii U version. With the exception of Kirby, none of these series' were ever that populous in handheld games, with Duck Hunt Xenoblade not having a handheld release before Smash 4 released. That's the problem with heavily trying to make exclusive trophies based on console/handheld relevancy. A huge series like Metroid only had trophies limited to characters that appeared in the game. That is PATHETIC, as a series like Mother held this distinction in Brawl, and still almost does in this game.
Yeah this is likely the case. noticeably absent are the Wonderful 101 trophies Sakurai said he made. I wish that if you link the two games you unlock both sets of trophies for both games. I doubt it happens though. Gives me a reason to constantly visit the vault in my 3DS edition once the Wii U version comes out I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom