• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Computer Snake for the laughs

Sir_Psycho

Smash Apprentice
So I main Snake as is indicated under my avatar, and I terrorize my friends every time we play usually winning 95% of the matches. One of my friends gets rather frustrated with me for this, and so he decided that he would train to try and beat me by playing level 9 CPU Snake in 1v1 fights. I happened to watch one of these training sessions, and what I saw was pretty hilarious. CPU Snake is not only a terrible way to prepare for a RL Snake player, but he's just plain bad. Maybe even worse than all the other characters as level 9 CPUs. For starters, CPU Snake rarely uses C4, and if he does he NEVER blows it up unless you stand on it for 5 seconds. He also constantly runs over his own landmines and hurts himself with grenades, and far too frequently tries to employ the use of the Nikita for close quarters fighting. What really got me though is how CPU Snake will run around at times and fight the air by Ftilting and Fsmashing nothingness as if to psyche out his opponent. If you haven't gotten the chance to play CPU Snake at level 9 I recommend doing so for a good laugh, or better yet, for an example of how to avoid playing Snake. P.S. Levels with multiple tiers work the best for max level of confusion.

Top Bottom