• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Melee Hack

Arkuski

Smash Rookie
Forgive me for being a complete noob here, but I was wondering if individuals have released a melee .gcm or .iso with almost all textures and sounds completely reworked. I understand that customization is what makes these projects so special, but I'm just looking for a simple hacked version that will freak out my friends. Can you guys point me in the right direction for this?

Theftz22

Smash Lord
I just finished my ISO a few weeks ago. IMO it's pretty sick. Much more professional looking than project melee with its odd character select icons and overbearing stage texture hacks. Plus I'm not sure, does project melee have DOL mods or color effect changes? Of course, there are still a few things I'd like to do (custom SSPs, switch my lazy HPS files to real song looping, fix the blue doc CSP), but I've done all textures, songs, color changes, DOL mods, CSPs, etc. If you want it I can PM you a link.

Or you could get project melee.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
To the loyal fans who PMed me, I shall begin the upload momentarily. I should have the iso up within an hour or so.

Edit: mega.co.nz is giving me issues and the file is too large for mediafire. Trying to work around...

DBSammy

Smash Ace
You could do what the maker of Project Melee did: upload the .iso into seperate rar pieces on mediafire. Then we download each part of the iso and exract it from each rar.

Top Bottom