• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of technical/frame data

Madao

Ah, ok, then I'm confused about what autocancel means. I thought it meant the aerial lag would be canceled upon landing, so after frame 18, you could land without Z-cancel and there wouldn't be lag.

So it seems, but it's weird with some things.
When calculating how long Yoshi's moves last, couldn't you have used Toomai's chart?
Sorry for the confusion, auto cancel is exactly what you thought it was. When autocancel is on, you land as fast as if you weren't attacking or z cancelled. Most moves have auto cancel on before the hitbox appears as well, so that's why I included the 4 < part. Unfortunately you cannot determine attack duration from Toomai's chart because the real duration is based on the animation data, which no one has found. Toomai's chart can only help you with the hitbox timing, auto cancel frames, and invulnerability, visual / sound effects, etc, although for things like edge roll and other things, you still have to manually test it since some of those have an unusual timing method.

And a bit offtopic, I still don't know how to unlock all the characters, put no items, etc with the cheat engine.
I updated my table and added the unlock everything code. The value is 0FF0 for all characters, and FF for the other variable. I added a lot of things, some of which you may not need so feel free to delete whatever you don't need from my table since it's a long table. I wrote down most of Yoshi's frame data, should I bother writing down specific things like Yoshi's head is invincible during Fsmash during frames X - Y? That's pretty much the only stuff I'm missing. I noticed you had Jab 1 = 23 in column A. If you paste something that isn't from an excel sheet, you should paste it in notepad, you can use tab to separate data into different columns, and enter to separate data into different rows, then paste it in excel after editing it in notepad. Using control-F to search & replace and vertical highlight is very useful :) .

I don't think it matters that much either. By character or by move is fine.
My ~method for counting frames is very rudimentary lol: I input the move, advance one frame, click start monitoring on the keystroke counter, and buffer shield. When the shield's up, I stop pressing ]. (I can't measure aerials this way)
I guess I will probably do by character. How will you measure aerials? I'm going to do frame data for Fox, Link, Falcon, and Pikachu, so you don't have to worry about measuring the frame data for those characters.

Madao

I apologize for my mistake. I haven't used an analog stick in forever and forgot to post the correction, but for Stick jump, the Y value = Stick input (not always 80). Idk if I posted the DI speed formula but it's ( input x 2.1 ). So the max distance you can move per frame is 168 during DI.

Another thing is I recently updated my table and included some DI stuff. You can now jump in the air, freeze a decent number for hitlag, and freeze the DI state so you can infinite DI. I happen to be terrible at DI so I'm going to keep practicing :) .

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Is there a frame advantage to fast falling an empty fox short hop vs a non ff'ed empty short hop?

I know ff has more landing lag.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Is there a frame advantage to fast falling an empty fox short hop vs a non ff'ed empty short hop?

I know ff has more landing lag.
There are 7 frames of advantage for fast falling, assuming you fast fall on the first frame possible. There is an advantage up to this point:

Rather than saying "there is an advantage until frame X", I thought this might be more visually helpful. You know Fox does a little spin forward when jumping, so until you reach this spot (a bit more than 3/4 of a full turn), you have an advantage fast falling.

rpotts

Smash Lord
How many frames is the advantage, assuming it's done frame perfect? Also, how many frames of landing lag are there for each case?

Sangoku

Smash Master
How many frames is the advantage, assuming it's done frame perfect? Also, how many frames of landing lag are there for each case?
There are 7 frames of advantage for fast falling, assuming you fast fall on the first frame possible.
And 3 and 7 for non fast fall and fast fall respectively (or 4 and 8 if you count the frame delay).

rpotts

Smash Lord
There are 7 frames of advantage for fast falling, assuming you fast fall on the first frame possible. There is an advantage up to this point: Rather than saying "there is an advantage until frame X", I thought this might be more visually helpful. You know Fox does a little spin forward when jumping, so until you reach this spot (a bit more than 3/4 of a full turn), you have an advantage fast falling.
Oh sorry I thought the 7 frames of advantage reffered to the window you had to FF in order for it to be advantageous. I don't know why I assumed that's what you meant, lol. Thanks.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Updates

-Added jumps info: precision on stick jumps and added "3.2.4 Other jumps"
-Changed section 4. Character specific attacks: added MCG's frame data, added links to Framedisplay hitboxes, changed the GIFs to MCG's table.

MCG

Smash Apprentice
Since I uploaded the GIFs to my dropbox account and that I can't know for sure how long I will keep them hosted, I can make a zip file with every animation. That way, it won't be lost if I suddenly dissapear (not that I plan to, but just in case). I don't know if the owner of http://www.ssb64.com/hitbox would be interested? I think it's @ bloodpeach bloodpeach but I can't be sure. It's ~500MB for the animations for hitbox only and another 500MB for hitbox over normal display. I don't know what storage/bandwidth do you have but hosting the files there could also be a possibility.

Keep me updated if any of you would want to download an archive countaining every GIFs or not.

Last edited:

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
Since I uploaded the GIFs to my dropbox account and that I can't know for sure how long I will keep them hosted, I can make a zip file with every animation. That way, it won't be lost if I suddenly dissapear (not that I plan to, but just in case). I don't know if the owner of http://www.ssb64.com/hitbox would be interested? I think it's @ bloodpeach bloodpeach but I can't be sure. It's ~500MB for the animations for hitbox only and another 500MB for hitbox over normal display. I don't know what storage/bandwidth do you have but hosting the files there could also be a possibility.

Keep me updated if any of you would want to download an archive countaining every GIFs or not.
I'd take them just because. And in the event that someone needs that I'd have them to upload.

MCG

Smash Apprentice
Zip file containing every GIFs made so far : EDIT (Removed link, pm me if you want)

Tell me if the link doesn't work, it's my first time with google drive.

Last edited:

GhostOfAchilles

Smash Rookie
Well, I decided to upload my calculator. It's not 100% done, but it's still very useful and the accuracy is very close.

I didn't feel like putting a button, so if you want to calculate whatever you wrote in, just press enter or click on one of the characters. Also if the angle of the move you are calculating is 361, just type in 42.5 if the enemy is on the ground and the knockback is >= 32, 0 if knockback < 32 and enemy is on ground, or 43 if the enemy is thrown or in the air, don't actually type in 361. Any variable you don't need, you can just leave it blank (like handicap, combo delay, or fixed knockback).

If you actually want to do calculations using the handicap settings, the only valid numbers are 1-40, since the game uses a lookup table and not a formula.

Combo delay, is just a feature I added so that you can calculate attacks that do multiple hits. You will have to write down the results of each hit though. So for example if you want to calculate fox's uair, for the first hit, you type in 6 into combo delay since the 2nd hit happens 6 frames after the first hit (you can see this in Toomai's table as well, so you don't have to manually check). For the end of loop setting, when hitstun is checked, the calculation continues until hitstun reaches 0, and if velocity is checked, the calculation continues until velocity = 0.

One last thing is I messed around with a lot of different things, so there may be a few minor bugs, but I will update the calculator when I add more / make improvements.

Here is the calculator . [Last Updated 03/23/2014].

I added text files to the zip file for the moveset data (Damage, angle, shield damage bonus, effect, & knockback) of each character. Now you guys can have a greater understanding of the game mechanics.

Made an account to ask a few questions.

On the Moveset info text documents that come with the calculator, what does GT, AT, and SD stand for?
And with the handicap value; what value is used in VS with handicap off, 9?

Madao

Made an account to ask a few questions.

On the Moveset info text documents that come with the calculator, what does GT, AT, and SD stand for?
And with the handicap value; what value is used in VS with handicap off, 9?
Hi, welcome to smashboards :) . GT means ground target. 1 means that the hitbox is able to hit targets that are on the ground and 0 means that you can't hit ground targets. AT means aerial target and 1 means that it's able to hit aerial targets. 0 means that you can't hit aerial targets. SD means shield damage bonus. You add it with the regular damage to get the shield damage. VS and Training mode have a default handicap of 9.

GhostOfAchilles

Smash Rookie
Hi, welcome to smashboards :) . GT means ground target. 1 means that the hitbox is able to hit targets that are on the ground and 0 means that you can't hit ground targets. AT means aerial target and 1 means that it's able to hit aerial targets. 0 means that you can't hit aerial targets. SD means shield damage bonus. You add it with the regular damage to get the shield damage. VS and Training mode have a default handicap of 9.
awesome, thanks!

Another thing, on the big chart of character stats in the op (under character specific physics), what are Small Combo Connection F and Dash Traveling Connection F?

Madao

awesome, thanks!

Another thing, on the big chart of character stats in the op (under character specific physics), what are Small Combo Connection F and Dash Traveling Connection F?
Small Combo Connection is the frame window between jab 1 and jab 2 where if you press A within that time frame, you will do jab 2. From what I've seen, the frame window between jab 2 and 3 seem to be the same, but I haven't checked all of them.
I'm not 100% sure about the dash one. I just used google translate for the name, although I know for sure it has something to do with dashing.

GhostOfAchilles

Smash Rookie
Small Combo Connection is the frame window between jab 1 and jab 2 where if you press A within that time frame, you will do jab 2. From what I've seen, the frame window between jab 2 and 3 seem to be the same, but I haven't checked all of them.
I'm not 100% sure about the dash one. I just used google translate for the name, although I know for sure it has something to do with dashing.
Cool, I had a feeling that's what the small combo connection is.

And one last thing, does shield stun share the same frames as hitstun? If a punch has say, 10 frames of hitstun on someone, does it have 10 frames of shield stun as well? Or is there another equation for that?

Thanks again for the help, and the quick responses!

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123

And one last thing, does shield stun share the same frames as hitstun? If a punch has say, 10 frames of hitstun on someone, does it have 10 frames of shield stun as well? Or is there another equation for that?

Thanks again for the help, and the quick responses!
I think what you're trying to say is Hit-Lag. Am I right, before I answer your question?

GhostOfAchilles

Smash Rookie
I think what you're trying to say is Hit-Lag. Am I right, before I answer your question?
Hit-Lag would be when the hit lands, right? The frames that you can Di during, and have that "shake" animation.

What I'm asking about is the frames after the hit has connected, and the opponent is trapped in knockback/shield. Are those stun times the same for both conditions?

Madao

ceil( ceil(damage * staleness) * 1.62 + 4 ) is the shield stun formula.

Check out http://smashboards.com/threads/shields-everything-you-need-to-know-about-them.302259/ to learn more about shields.

Last edited:

Madao

Thanks, helped a lot!
Like my posts ;).

Sorry I made a mistake. It's ceil not floor. There has been some debate between -1 or 0, so I will need help to confirm. Hopefully @mixa can assist me.

I think it may be 0 and not -1 because the first frame starts at the calculated number. I'm just not sure if the first frame truly counts.

GhostOfAchilles

Smash Rookie
Like my posts ;).

Sorry I made a mistake. It's ceil not floor. There has been some debate between -1 or 0, so I will need help to confirm. Hopefully @mixa can assist me.

I think it may be 0 and not -1 because the first frame starts at the calculated number. I'm just not sure if the first frame truly counts.
There ya go, and thanks again.

Studstill

Smash Ace

Do I have this from you? I d/led a 1.9 gig file from somewhere in this thread, if not yeha! Hook it up!

Madao

I decided to try and finish up my projects before I quit / take a long break. Updated the text files to include throwing collision hitbox data. I find the knockback info for some of them yet. Maybe later I'll add it in. I didn't know what to call them, so I labeled them as during and after. During is the hitbox that appears in the middle of the throwing animation. After is the hitbox that appears after they launch into the air. Just for clarification, these 2 collison hitboxes only matter in 3 or 4 player mode. Some character's throws don't have certain throwing collisions, so I didn't skip any.

I noticed I was missing a few hitboxes so I added them in as well. Lol does anyone even use my calculator??

Great work MCG :) .

MCG

Smash Apprentice
Index of my contribution to the Compilation of Technical/Frame Data thread

Shield ending lag when released
http://smashboards.com/threads/shie...o-know-about-them.302259/page-6#post-16579093

Starting lag, ending lag and duration tables

Starting lag
Formula = (Frame of) First hitbox - 1

|:dk64:|:falcon64:|:fox64:|:kirby64:|:link64:|:luigi64:|:mario64:|:ness64:|:pikachu64:|:jigglypuff64:|:samus64:|:yoshi64:
Jab 1|4|4|2|2|5|1|1|1|1|4|3|2
Jab 2|5|3|3|2|5|2|2|2||4|6|2
Jab 3||4|9||5|2|2|5||||
Jab repeatedly||9||7|10|||||||
|:dk64:|:falcon64:|:fox64:|:kirby64:|:link64:|:luigi64:|:mario64:|:ness64:|:pikachu64:|:jigglypuff64:|:samus64:|:yoshi64:
Dash attack|2|6|4|4|8|2|7|7|4|4|6|8
Grab|5|5|5|5|16|5|5|5|5|5|19|14
Taunt||||||47||||||
Forward throw||||50|11|||2||||
Back throw||11|10||11|17|17|2||||
Get-up attack up|19|17|16|17|18|19|19|19|11|17|17|13
Get-up attack down|20|19|18|19|15|19|19|19|16|19|19|13
Ledge attack|8|30|23|14|23|23|23|23|19|14|21|14
Ledge attack slow|48|77|68|59|61|42|42|42|69|71|62|66
Up tilt|3|7|5|3|7|4|4|4|4|6|7|6
Down tilt|10|7|5|3|11|2|4|3|5|10|7|7
Forward tilt|11|8|5|3|14|7|7|6|4|6|6|7
Forward tilt mid-high||8|5||||||||6|
Forward tilt high|11|8|5|3||7|7|6|4|6|6|7
Forward tilt mid-low||8|5||||||||6|
Forward tilt low|11|8|5|3||7|7|6|4|6|6|7
Up smash|15|3|5|13|10|6|6|12|9|7|16|5
Down smash|11|7|5|6|8|7|7|12|9|6|7|5
Forward smash|26|15|11|9|15|15|15|17|20|11|11|17
Forward smash mid-high||||||15|15||||11|
Forward smash high|26|15||||15|15||||11|17
Forward smash mid-low||||||15|15||||11|
Forward smash low|26|15||||15|15||||11|17
Up air|2|4|5|9|4|1|1|7|2|7|5|8
Down air|5|6|3|3|4|9|9|3|7|3|3|3
Forward air|7|6|5|7|14|10|10|9|6|7|4|10
Back air|7|6|3|5|5|9|9|9|9|7|4|9
Neutral air|3|3|3|2|3|2|2|4|2|5|3|4
Neutral special|28|41|24|19|25|15|15|19|20|11|16|17
Neutral special air||41|14|||||||||
Special throw|||||7|||||||
Neutral special full|22||||||||||20|
Up special|2|12|42|22|7|1|1|23||27|3|22
Up special hit||||||||0||||
Up special air|2|12|||7||||||3|
Down special|18|11|0|||0|0||34|0|9|29
Down special explosion|||||||||||9|
Down special air||11||22||0||||||23

Duration (of hitbox)
Formula = (Frame of) Last hitbox - first hitbox + 1

Jab 1|4|4|2|2|4|2|2|2|4|2|2|3
Jab 2|6|4|3|3|2|3|3|3||3|5|3
Jab 3||5|30||6|6|5|6||||
Jab repeatedly||42||27|30|||||||
Dash attack|24|20|20|14|26|36|21|18|15|14|20|14
Grab|1|1|1|1|12|1|1|1|1|1|19|6
Taunt||||||3||||||
Forward throw||||2|8|||24||||
Back throw||8|8||8|28|28|24||||
Get-up attack up|10|2|10|9|12|6|6|6|9|9|2|6
Get-up attack down|9|5|9|6|13|7|7|7|9|6|5|7
Ledge attack|10|4|16|10|5|6|6|6|6|10|6|3
Ledge attack slow|6|6|7|8|6|6|6|6|4|8|5|4
Up tilt|20|16|8|8|9|12|12|15|10|8|22|4
Down tilt|6|8|4|7|8|4|7|5|8|5|5|3
Forward tilt|6|7|8|6|6|5|10|5|10|4|5|3
Forward tilt mid-high||7|8||||||||5|
Forward tilt high|6|7|8|6||5|10|5|10|4|5|3
Forward tilt mid-low||7|8||||||||5|
Forward tilt low|6|7|8|6||5|10|5|10|4|5|3
Up smash|3|8|16|10|25|9|9|13|9|7|18|10
Down smash|20|15|5|20|15|22|22|40|19|20|15|17
Forward smash|6|8|13|14|10|5|5|4|22|8|4|7
Forward smash mid-high||||||5|5||||4|
Forward smash high|6|8||||5|5||||4|7
Forward smash mid-low||||||5|5||||4|
Forward smash low|6|5||||5|5||||4|7
Up air|18|9|8|70|44|10|10|9|8|9|14|2
Down air|24|18|20|29|60|23|23|17|18|29|9|27
Forward air|8|22|18|21|20|16|16|17|20|16|23|5
Back air|28|12|24|20|21|10|10|10|12|14|12|10
Neutral air|26|24|28|28|26|34|34|35|26|28|24|34
Neutral special|3|5|30|40|20|30|30|19|18|16|29|6
Neutral special air||5|30|||||||||
Special throw|||||16|||||||
Neutral special full|8||||||||||29|
Up special|70|32|30|60|32|23|22|159||98|30|49
Up special hit||||||||18||||
Up special air|70|32|||32||||||28|
Down special|12|20|1|||44|44||11|1|47|27
Down special explosion|||||||||||105|
Down special air||20||8||46||||||22

Ending lag
Formula = Duration of move - (frame of) last hitbox

Jab 1|16|13|13|13|14|14|14|14|28|11|16|18
Jab 2|22|12|13|14|14|14|14|14||12|18|15
Jab 3||22|14||28|17|18|13||||
Jab repeatedly||9||10|13|||||||
Dash attack|44|14|16|22|12|22|12|12|38|22|14|14
Grab|9|9|9|9|56|9|9|9|9|9|61|49
Taunt||||||28||||||
Forward throw||||27|20|||18||||
Back throw||24|21||21|21|20|18||||
Get-up attack up|20|30|23|23|19|24|24|24|29|23|30|30
Get-up attack down|20|25|22|24|21|23|23|23|24|24|25|29
Ledge attack|41|25|15|32|21|29|29|28|24|32|22|32
Ledge attack slow|35|9|14|27|22|21|21|21|16|15|22|19
Up tilt|36|16|10|6|13|25|25|15|11|9|14|15
Down tilt|5|15|20|19|20|11|28|5|12|24|27|13
Forward tilt|25|14|13|18|19|30|25|23|15|17|20|19
Forward tilt mid-high||14|13||||||||20|
Forward tilt high|25|14|13|18||30|25|23|15|17|20|19
Forward tilt mid-low||14|13||||||||20|
Forward tilt low|25|14|13|18||30|25|23|15|17|20|19
Up smash|41|34|38|26|19|44|44|14|21|40|25|32
Down smash|38|27|39|29|26|15|15|2|25|28|27|37
Forward smash|27|38|27|16|32|21|33|28|19|20|26|26
Forward smash mid-high||||||21|33||||26|
Forward smash high|27|38||||21|33||||26|26
Forward smash mid-low||||||21|33||||26|
Forward smash low|27|41||||21|33||||26|26
Up air|39|20|26|0|21|28|28|25|23|23|20|31
Down air|30|15|26|17|25|6|6|9|19|17|27|19
Forward air|34|16|16|11|21|13|13|15|13|16|24|24
Back air|24|17|12|14|13|20|20|20|20|18|23|22
Neutral air|30|22|18|19|10|13|13|0|8|16|22|11
Neutral special|68|43|0|19|0|0|0|33|25|27|0|14
Neutral special air||43|0|||||||||
Special throw|||||0|||||||
Neutral special full|63||||||||||0|
Up special|27|20|21|13|59|59|59|45||54|67|0
Up special hit||||||||25||||
Up special air|27|20|||59||||||55|
Down special|11|53|38|||42|42||57|248|0|26
Down special explosion|||||||||||0|
Down special air||18||26||40||||||26

GIF table
*If anyone wants all the GIFs (~1.5GB), pm me*

Jab 1| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Jab 2| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: || :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Jab 3|| :falcon64: ||| :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: ||||
Jab repeatedly|| :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: |||||||
Dash attack| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Crouch| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Grab| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Taunt|||||| :luigi64: ||||||
Forward throw| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Back throw| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Cargo| :dk64: |||||||||||
Shield drop| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Shield jump| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Parry|||||||||||| :yoshi64:
Forward roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Back roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
No tech up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
No tech down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Tech neutral| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Tech forward roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Tech back roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up attack up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up attack down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up forward roll up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up back roll up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up forward roll down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up back roll down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge get-up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge get-up slow| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge attack| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge attack slow| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge roll slow| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up tilt| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down tilt| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward tilt| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward tilt mid-high|| :falcon64: | :fox64: |||||||| :samus64: |
Forward tilt high| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: || :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward tilt mid-low|| :falcon64: | :fox64: |||||||| :samus64: |
Forward tilt low| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: || :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up smash| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down smash| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward smash| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward smash mid-high|||||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: |
Forward smash high| :dk64: | :falcon64: |||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward smash mid-low|||||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: |
Forward smash low| :dk64: | :falcon64: |||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Back air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Neutral air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Neutral special| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Neutral special air|| :falcon64: | :fox64: |||||||||
Special throw||||| :link64: |||||||
Neutral special full| :dk64: |||||||||| :samus64: |
Neutral special full cancel| :dk64: |||||||||||
Neutral special charge| :dk64: |||||||||| :samus64: |
Neutral special charge cancel| :dk64: |||||||||| :samus64: |
Up special| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up special hit|||||||| :ness64: ||||
Up special landing|||||||| :ness64: ||||
Up special air| :dk64: | :falcon64: ||| :link64: |||||| :samus64: |
Down special| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down special release|||| :kirby64: ||||||||
Down special explosion||||||||||| :samus64: |
Down special air|| :falcon64: || :kirby64: || :luigi64: |||||| :yoshi64:

MP4 table
It's basically the same thing as the GIF table, but you can seek frame by frame using html5/js.
Index page : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/webfd/framedisplay.html
Individual pages are in the following table:

Jab 1| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Jab 2| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: || :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Jab 3|| :falcon64: ||| :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: ||||
Jab repeatedly|| :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: |||||||
Dash attack| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Crouch| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Grab| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Taunt|||||| :luigi64: ||||||
Forward throw| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Back throw| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Cargo| :dk64: |||||||||||
Shield drop| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Shield jump| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Parry|||||||||||| :yoshi64:
Forward roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Back roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
No tech up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
No tech down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Tech neutral| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Tech forward roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Tech back roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up attack up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up attack down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up forward roll up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up back roll up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up forward roll down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Get-up back roll down| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge get-up| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge get-up slow| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge attack| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge attack slow| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge roll| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Ledge roll slow| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up tilt| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down tilt| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward tilt| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward tilt mid-high|| :falcon64: | :fox64: |||||||| :samus64: |
Forward tilt high| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: || :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward tilt mid-low|| :falcon64: | :fox64: |||||||| :samus64: |
Forward tilt low| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: || :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up smash| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down smash| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward smash| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward smash mid-high|||||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: |
Forward smash high| :dk64: | :falcon64: |||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward smash mid-low|||||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: |
Forward smash low| :dk64: | :falcon64: |||| :luigi64: | :mario64: |||| :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Forward air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Back air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Neutral air| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Neutral special| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Neutral special air|| :falcon64: | :fox64: |||||||||
Special throw||||| :link64: |||||||
Neutral special full| :dk64: |||||||||| :samus64: |
Neutral special full cancel| :dk64: |||||||||||
Neutral special charge| :dk64: |||||||||| :samus64: |
Neutral special charge cancel| :dk64: |||||||||| :samus64: |
Up special| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Up special hit|||||||| :ness64: ||||
Up special landing|||||||| :ness64: ||||
Up special air| :dk64: | :falcon64: ||| :link64: |||||| :samus64: |
Down special| :dk64: | :falcon64: | :fox64: | :kirby64: | :link64: | :luigi64: | :mario64: | :ness64: | :pikachu64: | :jigglypuff64: | :samus64: | :yoshi64:
Down special release|||| :kirby64: ||||||||
Down special explosion||||||||||| :samus64: |
Down special air|| :falcon64: || :kirby64: || :luigi64: |||||| :yoshi64:

Characters specific data

Donkey Kong
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/dk/dk.json

Donkey Kong
Jab 1
Length: 24
Hitbox: 5-8
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-24

Jab 2
Length: 33
Hitbox: 6-11
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-33

Dash attack
Length: 70
Hitbox: 3-26
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-70

Crouch
Length: 6
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-6

Grab
Length: 15
Hitbox: 6
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-15

Forward throw
Length: 39
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,20-39
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-19

Back throw
Length: 21
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-21

Cargo
Length: 19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 18-19
Hurtbox invincibility: 1-17

Shield drop
Length: 4
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,3-4
Hurtbox intangibility: 2

Shield jump
Length: 7
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,4-7
Hurtbox intangibility: 2-3

Forward roll
Length: 38
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,21-38
Hurtbox intangibility: 5-20

Back roll

No tech up
Length: 26
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-26

No tech down

Tech neutral
Hurtbox vulnerability: 25-26
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-24

Tech forward roll
Length: 40
Hurtbox vulnerability: 21-40
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-20

Tech back roll

Get-up up
Length: 30
Hurtbox vulnerability: 25-30

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Length: 49
Hitbox: 20-21,28-29
Hurtbox vulnerability: 28-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-27

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 21-22,25-29
Hurtbox vulnerability: 25-49

Get-up forward roll up
Length: 35
Hurtbox vulnerability: 20-35
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-19

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up
Length: 34
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-34

Ledge get-up slow
Length: 69
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-69

Ledge attack
Length: 59
Hitbox: 9-18
Hurtbox vulnerability: 11-59
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-10

Ledge attack slow
Length: 89
Hitbox: 49-54
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-50

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 24-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-23

Ledge roll slow
Length: 99
Hurtbox vulnerability: 65-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-64

Up tilt
Hitbox: 4-23
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-59

Down tilt
Hitbox: 11-16
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-21

Forward tilt
Length: 42
Hitbox: 12-17
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-42

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 16-18
Hurtbox intangibility: 14-18

Down smash
Hitbox: 12-31
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-69

Forward smash
Hitbox: 27-32

Forward smash high

Forward smash low

Up air
Hitbox: 3-20

Down air
Hitbox: 6-29

Forward air
Hitbox: 8-15
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-49

Back air
Hitbox: 8-35

Neutral air
Hitbox: 4-29

Neutral special
Hitbox: 29-31
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-99

Neutral special full
Length: 93
Hitbox: 23-30
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-22,25-93
Hurtbox intangibility: 23-24

Neutral special full cancel
Length: 14
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-14

Neutral special charge
Length: 139
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-139

Neutral special charge cancel
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-19

Up special
Hitbox: 3-72
Hurtbox vulnerability: 6-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-5

Up special air
Hitbox: 3-72
Hurtbox vulnerability: 6-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-5
Hurtbox invincibility: 9-48

Down special
Length: 41
Hitbox: 19-20,29-30
Hurtbox vulnerability: 3-41
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-2

Captain Falcon
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/falcon/falcon.json

Captain Falcon
Jab 1
Hitbox: 5-8

Jab 2
Hitbox: 4-7

Jab 3
Length: 31
Hitbox: 5-9
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-31

Jab repeatedly
Length: 60
Hitbox: 10-11,18-19,26-27,34-35,41-42,50-51
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-60

Dash attack
Hitbox: 7-26
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-40

Crouch
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-7

Grab

Forward throw
Length: 43
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,20-43

Back throw
Hitbox: 12-19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,20-43

Shield drop

Shield jump
Length: 5
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,4-5

Forward roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,21-42

Back roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,21-42

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 18-19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 20-49

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 20-21,23-24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 23-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-22

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Hitbox: 31-34
Hurtbox vulnerability: 33-59
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-32

Ledge attack slow
Length: 92
Hitbox: 78-83
Hurtbox vulnerability: 80-92
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-79

Ledge roll
Length: 45
Hurtbox vulnerability: 45
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-44

Ledge roll slow
Length: 91
Hurtbox vulnerability: 83-91
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-82

Up tilt
Hitbox: 8-23
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-39

Down tilt
Hitbox: 8-15
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-30

Forward tilt
Length: 29
Hitbox: 9-15
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-29

Forward tilt mid-high

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt mid-low

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 4-11
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-45

Down smash
Hitbox: 8-12,19-22

Forward smash
Length: 61
Hitbox: 16-23
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-61

Forward smash high
Hitbox: 16-23

Forward smash low
Hitbox: 16-20

Up air
Hitbox: 5-13

Down air
Hitbox: 7-24

Forward air
Length: 44
Hitbox: 7-12,21-28
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-44

Back air
Hitbox: 7-18
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-35

Neutral air
Hitbox: 4-27

Neutral special
Hitbox: 42-46
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-89

Neutral special air
Hitbox: 42-46

Up special
Length: 64
Hitbox: 13-44
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-64

Up special air
Length: 64
Hitbox: 13-44
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-64

Down special
Length: 84
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-84

Down special air

Fox
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/fox/fox.json

Fox
Jab 1
Length: 17
Hitbox: 3-4
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-17

Jab 2
Hitbox: 4-6

Jab 3
Length: 53
Hitbox: 10-11,17-18,24-25,31-32,38-39
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-53

Dash attack
Hitbox: 5-24

Crouch

Grab

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,12-34
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-11

Back throw
Hitbox: 11-18
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,13-39
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-12

Shield drop

Shield jump
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,4

Forward roll
Length: 32
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,21-32

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up
Hurtbox vulnerability: 19-30
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-18

Get-up down
Hurtbox vulnerability: 19-30

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 17-19,24-26

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 19-21,25-27

Get-up forward roll up
Hurtbox vulnerability: 24-35

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Length: 54
Hitbox: 24-39
Hurtbox vulnerability: 23-54

Ledge attack slow
Hitbox: 69-75
Hurtbox vulnerability: 61-89
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-60

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 39-54
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-38

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 84-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-83

Up tilt
Length: 23
Hitbox: 6-13
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-23

Down tilt
Hitbox: 6-9

Forward tilt

Forward tilt mid-high

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt mid-low

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 6-21
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-9

Down smash
Hitbox: 6-10
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-6

Forward smash
Length: 51
Hitbox: 12-24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-51

Up air

Down air
Hitbox: 4-5,7-8,10-11,13-14,16-17,19-20,22-23

Forward air
Hitbox: 6-23

Back air

Neutral air
Hitbox: 4-31

Neutral special
Hitbox: 25-54
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-54

Neutral special air
Hitbox: 15-44

Up special
Length: 93
Hitbox: 43-72
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-93

Down special
Hitbox: 1
Hurtbox vulnerability: 2-39
Hurtbox intangibility: 1

Kirby
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/kirby/kirby.json

Kirby
Jab 1
Hitbox: 3-4

Jab 2
Hitbox: 3-5

Jab repeatedly
Hitbox: 8-9,14-15,19-20,24-25,29-30,33-34

Dash attack
Hitbox: 5-18

Crouch
Length: 8
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-8

Grab

Forward throw
Length: 79
Hitbox: 51-52
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,24-79
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-23

Back throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,24-49

Shield drop

Shield jump

Forward roll

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 18-20,24-26

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 20-21,24-25

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up
Length: 36
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-36
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-25

Ledge get-up slow
Length: 71
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-71

Ledge attack
Length: 56
Hitbox: 15-24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 15-56
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-14

Ledge attack slow
Length: 94
Hitbox: 60-67
Hurtbox vulnerability: 62-94
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-61

Ledge roll
Length: 46
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-46

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 80-99

Up tilt
Hitbox: 4-11

Down tilt
Hitbox: 4-10

Forward tilt
Length: 27
Hitbox: 4-9
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-27

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 14-23

Down smash
Length: 55
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-55
Hurtbox intangibility: 7-26

Forward smash
Hitbox: 10-23

Up air
Length: 79
Hitbox: 10-79
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-79

Down air
Hitbox: 4-5,7-8,10-11,13-14,16-17,19-20,22-23,25-26,28-29,31-32

Forward air
Hitbox: 8-9,11-12,14-15,17-18,20-21,23-24,26-28

Back air
Hitbox: 6-25

Neutral air
Hitbox: 3-30

Neutral special
Length: 78
Hitbox: 20-59
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-78

Up special
Length: 95
Hitbox: 23,46-49,54-56,64-82
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-95

Down special
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-30

Down special release

Down special air
Hitbox: 23-30
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-56

Link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/link/link.json

Link
Jab 1
Hitbox: 6-9

Jab 2
Hitbox: 6-7

Jab 3

Jab repeatedly
Hitbox: 11-12,18-19,25-26,32-33,39-40

Dash attack
Hitbox: 9-34
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-46

Crouch
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4

Grab
Length: 84
Hitbox: 17-28
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-84

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,20-39

Back throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,20-40

Shield drop

Shield jump
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,4-8

Forward roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,21-35

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up
Hurtbox vulnerability: 23-30

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 19-21,26-30
Hurtbox vulnerability: 28-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-27

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 16-19,24-28
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-49

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down
Hurtbox vulnerability: 20-30,32-35
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-19,31

Ledge get-up
Hurtbox vulnerability: 29-34
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-28

Ledge get-up slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 62-69
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-61

Ledge attack
Hitbox: 24-28
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-49

Ledge attack slow
Hitbox: 62-67
Hurtbox vulnerability: 64-89
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-63,68-89

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 35-44

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 82-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-81

Up tilt
Hitbox: 8-16

Down tilt

Forward tilt
Hitbox: 15-20

Up smash
Hitbox: 11-16,21-25,31-35

Down smash
Hitbox: 9-13,21-23

Forward smash
Length: 57
Hitbox: 16-25
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-57

Up air
Hitbox: 5-48

Down air
Hitbox: 5-64

Forward air
Length: 55
Hitbox: 15-34
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-55

Back air
Hitbox: 6-13,18-26

Neutral air
Hitbox: 4-29

Neutral special
Hitbox: 26-45

Special throw

Up special
Length: 98
Hitbox: 8-39
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-98

Up special air
Length: 98
Hitbox: 8-39
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-98

Down special

Luigi
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/luigi/luigi.json

Luigi
Jab 1
Hitbox: 2-3

Jab 2

Jab 3
Length: 25
Hitbox: 3-8
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-25

Dash attack
Length: 60
Hitbox: 3-38
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-60

Crouch

Grab

Taunt
Length: 78
Hitbox: 48-50
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-78

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,14-27
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-13

Back throw
Length: 66
Hitbox: 18-45
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,18-66
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-17

Shield drop

Shield jump

Forward roll

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 20-21,25-26

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Length: 58
Hitbox: 24-29
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-58

Ledge attack slow
Hitbox: 43-48
Hurtbox vulnerability: 45-69

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 35-53

Ledge roll slow
Length: 103
Hurtbox vulnerability: 55-103
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-54

Up tilt
Hitbox: 5-16
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-41

Down tilt
Hitbox: 3-6

Forward tilt
Hitbox: 8-12

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 7-15
Hurtbox intangibility: 7-10

Down smash
Hitbox: 8-29

Forward smash

Forward smash mid-high

Forward smash high

Forward smash mid-low

Forward smash low

Up air
Hitbox: 2-11

Down air
Hitbox: 10-11,13-14,16-17,19-20,22-23,25-26,28-29,31-32
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-38

Forward air
Hitbox: 11-26

Back air
Hitbox: 10-19

Neutral air
Hitbox: 3-36

Neutral special
Hitbox: 16-45

Up special
Length: 83
Hitbox: 2-24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,3-83

Down special
Length: 86
Hitbox: 1-13,43-44
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-86

Down special air
Hitbox: 1-46

Mario
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/mario/mario.json

Mario
Jab 1

Jab 2

Jab 3
Hitbox: 3-7

Dash attack
Hitbox: 8-28

Crouch

Grab

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,14-30
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-13

Back throw
Length: 65
Hitbox: 18-45
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,18-65
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-17

Shield drop

Shield jump

Forward roll

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up

Get-up attack down

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Length: 58
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-58

Ledge attack slow

Ledge roll

Ledge roll slow

Up tilt

Down tilt
Hitbox: 5-11

Forward tilt
Hitbox: 8-17

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 7-15

Down smash

Forward smash

Forward smash mid-high

Forward smash high

Forward smash mid-low

Forward smash low

Up air
Hitbox: 2-11

Down air
Hitbox: 10-11,13-14,16-17,19-20,22-23,25-26,28-29,31-32
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-38

Forward air
Hitbox: 11-26

Back air

Neutral air
Hitbox: 3-36

Neutral special
Hitbox: 16-45

Up special
Length: 82
Hitbox: 2-23
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,6-82
Hurtbox intangibility: 2-5

Down special
Hitbox: 1-4,7,10,13,16,19,22,25,28,31,34,37,40,43-44

Ness
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/ness/ness.json

Ness
Jab 1

Jab 2

Jab 3
Length: 24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-24

Dash attack
Length: 37
Hitbox: 8-25
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-37

Crouch

Grab

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-2,27-44
Hurtbox invincibility: 3-26

Back throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-2,27-44
Hurtbox invincibility: 3-26

Shield drop

Shield jump

Forward roll

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up

Get-up attack down

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-57

Ledge attack slow

Ledge roll

Ledge roll slow

Up tilt
Hitbox: 5-19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-34
Hurtbox intangibility: 5-19

Down tilt
Length: 13
Hitbox: 4-8
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-13

Forward tilt
Hitbox: 7-11

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 13-25

Down smash
Hitbox: 13-52

Forward smash
Hitbox: 18-21

Up air
Hurtbox intangibility: 8-11

Down air
Hitbox: 4-20

Forward air
Hitbox: 10-26

Back air

Neutral air
Hitbox: 5-39

Neutral special
Hitbox: 20-38
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-71

Up special
Length: 227
Hitbox: 24-182
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-227

Up special hit
Hitbox: 1-18
Hurtbox vulnerability: 10-43
Hurtbox invincibility: 1-9

Up special landing

Down special

Pikachu
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/pikachu/pikachu.json

Pikachu
Jab 1
Hitbox: 2-5

Dash attack
Hitbox: 5-19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-57

Crouch

Grab

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,20-29

Back throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,34-42
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-33

Shield drop

Shield jump

Forward roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,21-36

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 12-14,18-20
Hurtbox vulnerability: 18-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-17

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 17-19,23-25

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Hitbox: 20-25
Hurtbox vulnerability: 22-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-21

Ledge attack slow
Hitbox: 70-73
Hurtbox vulnerability: 70-89

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 37-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-36

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 81-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-80

Up tilt
Hitbox: 5-14

Down tilt

Forward tilt

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 10-18

Down smash
Hitbox: 10-13,25-28

Forward smash
Hitbox: 21-42

Up air
Hitbox: 3-10

Down air
Hitbox: 8-25

Forward air
Hitbox: 7-8,10-11,13-14,16-17,19-20,22-23,25-26

Back air
Hitbox: 10-21

Neutral air
Hitbox: 3-28
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-36

Neutral special
Length: 63
Hitbox: 21-38
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-63

Up special
Hurtbox vulnerability: 21-69

Down special
Length: 102
Hitbox: 35-45
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-102

Jigglypuff
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/purin/purin.json

Jigglypuff
Jab 1
Hitbox: 5-6

Jab 2
Hitbox: 5-7

Dash attack
Hitbox: 5-18

Crouch
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-8

Grab

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,16-39
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-15

Back throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,24-49

Shield drop

Shield jump
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1,4-7

Forward roll

Back roll

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 18-20,24-26

Get-up attack down

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up
Hurtbox vulnerability: 26-36

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Hitbox: 15-24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 15-56

Ledge attack slow
Length: 94
Hitbox: 72-79
Hurtbox vulnerability: 72-94

Ledge roll
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-46

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 80-99

Up tilt
Hitbox: 7-14

Down tilt
Hitbox: 11-15

Forward tilt
Hitbox: 7-10

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 8-14

Down smash
Hurtbox intangibility: 7-26

Forward smash

Up air

Down air
Hitbox: 4-5,7-8,10-11,13-14,16-17,19-20,22-23,25-26,28-29,31-32

Forward air

Back air
Hitbox: 8-21

Neutral air
Hitbox: 6-33

Neutral special
Hitbox: 12-27

Up special
Length: 179
Hitbox: 28-35,69-76,113-125
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-179

Down special
Length: 249
Hitbox: 1
Hurtbox vulnerability: 30-249
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-29

Samus
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/samus/samus.json

Samus Aran
Jab 1
Hitbox: 4-5

Jab 2

Dash attack

Crouch

Grab
Hitbox: 20-38
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-99

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,9-41
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-8

Back throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,9-41
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-8

Shield drop

Shield jump

Forward roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,25-46
Hurtbox intangibility: 4-35

Back roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-4,25-46
Hurtbox intangibility: 4-35

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 18-19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 20-49

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 20-21,23-24

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Hitbox: 22-27

Ledge attack slow
Hitbox: 63-67
Hurtbox vulnerability: 65-89
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-64

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 38-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-43

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 84-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-86

Up tilt
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-43

Down tilt

Forward tilt

Forward tilt mid-high

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt mid-low

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Hitbox: 17-19,21-23,25-27,29-31,33-34

Down smash
Hitbox: 8-12,19-22

Forward smash
Hitbox: 12-15

Forward smash mid-high

Forward smash high

Forward smash mid-low

Forward smash low

Up air
Hitbox: 6-7,9-10,12-13,15-16,18-19

Down air
Hitbox: 4-12

Forward air
Length: 51
Hitbox: 5-6,12-13,19-20,26-27
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-51

Back air

Neutral air

Neutral special
Hitbox: 17-45

Neutral special full
Hitbox: 21-49

Neutral special charge
Length: 155
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-155

Neutral special charge cancel
Length: 16
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-16

Up special
Length: 100
Hitbox: 4-33
Hurtbox vulnerability: 6-100
Hurtbox invincibility: 1-5

Up special air
Hitbox: 4-31
Hurtbox vulnerability: 4-86
Hurtbox invincibility: 1-3

Down special
Hitbox: 10-56
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-56
Hurtbox intangibility: 3-48

Down special explosion
Length: 114
Hitbox: 10-114
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-114
Hurtbox intangibility: 3-48

Yoshi
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88350135/fd/yoshi/yoshi.json

Yoshi
Jab 1

Jab 2
Length: 20
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-20

Dash attack
Hitbox: 9-22
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-36
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-12

Crouch

Grab
Hitbox: 15-20

Forward throw
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,19-38
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-18

Back throw
Length: 48
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-3,19-48
Hurtbox invincibility: 4-18

Shield drop
Hurtbox vulnerability: 3-4
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-2

Shield jump
Length: 6
Hurtbox vulnerability: 4-6
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-3

Parry
Length: 18
Hurtbox vulnerability: 4-18
Hurtbox invincibility: 1-3

Forward roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 2-4,21-35
Hurtbox invincibility: 1

Back roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 2-4,21-38
Hurtbox invincibility: 1

No tech up

No tech down

Tech neutral

Tech forward roll

Tech back roll

Get-up up

Get-up down

Get-up attack up
Hitbox: 14-15,18-19
Hurtbox vulnerability: 18-49
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-17

Get-up attack down
Hitbox: 14-15,19-20
Hurtbox vulnerability: 19-49

Get-up forward roll up

Get-up back roll up

Get-up forward roll down

Get-up back roll down

Ledge get-up

Ledge get-up slow

Ledge attack
Hitbox: 15-17
Hurtbox vulnerability: 15-49

Ledge attack slow
Hitbox: 67-70
Hurtbox vulnerability: 69-89
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-68

Ledge roll
Hurtbox vulnerability: 35-44

Ledge roll slow
Hurtbox vulnerability: 85-99
Hurtbox intangibility: 1-84

Up tilt

Down tilt
Hitbox: 8-10

Forward tilt

Forward tilt high

Forward tilt low

Up smash
Length: 47
Hitbox: 6-15
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-47
Hurtbox intangibility: 9-15

Down smash
Hitbox: 6-7,21-22

Forward smash
Length: 50
Hitbox: 18-24
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-50
Hurtbox intangibility: 6-24

Forward smash high

Forward smash low

Up air
Hitbox: 9-10

Down air
Hitbox: 4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30

Forward air
Hitbox: 11-15

Back air

Neutral air
Hitbox: 5-38

Neutral special
Length: 37
Hitbox: 18-23
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-37

Up special
Hitbox: 23-71

Down special
Length: 82
Hitbox: 30-38,42-56
Hurtbox vulnerability: 1-82

Down special air
Hitbox: 24-27,31-45

Last edited:

Quote720

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have a link to the Ness U framedata files? The link in the OP is broken.

Also, OP lied; it's not easy to use. Readme is in Japanese. How do you switch between characters?? :[ EDIT Got it.

Last edited:

MCG

Smash Apprentice
If you want the raw data then here is Ness`s.
He wants the individual images. Since mixa did ness and asked to be banned and removed all his youtube videos and smash related files, the link in the first post won't work.

However, I did save the files before they were taken down. Send me a pm and I'll send them to you.

Quote720

Smash Cadet
He wants the individual images. Since mixa did ness and asked to be banned and removed all his youtube videos and smash related files, the link in the first post won't work.

However, I did save the files before they were taken down. Send me a pm and I'll send them to you.
Thatnks, that's exactly what I was looking for, but the raw data above also would have worked. Also, the web site where I don't have to run the app in Windows is just perfect.

Studstill

Smash Ace
MCG can you ELI5 me on something:
Are the pictures the same everytime? Should they be? Should they be different?
@ Quote720 Quote720
Yeah, that site tho!
I like to zoom it in and run two windows next to each other, awesome for analysis.

Last edited:

Quote720

Smash Cadet
@ Quote720 Quote720
Yeah, that site tho!
I like to zoom it in and run two windows next to each other, awesome for analysis.
I may be able to enlighten you with my knowledge of computer theory. It should be the same every time. Computers are deterministic state machines. That means the state can always be determined as exactly one outcome. The computer is programmed to do one thing in case something happens, and another thing when something else happens. It can never decide between two outcomes from the same events. The initial conditions and the input are always exactly the same, so every state (frame) will be the same.

MCG

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, everytime when?

Studstill

Smash Ace
Everytime you look at frame 12 of say a Kirby forward air, the picture is different or the hitbox/hurtboxes are always in the exact same relative position?

Top Bottom