• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of Diddy Tricks/Tips - [!!VIDS ADDED!!] New "Pop-Gun Turn-Around"

WIGI

Smash Champion
aight thanks, il switch to reg stick, and use b-stick with a diferent name for my other chars. this is rly helpful, still ahrd to do all the time tho.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
just to add. not only can you cancel the popgun with the shield button. you can cancel it with the GRAB button.

oohhh the mindgames.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^...

I already put that in. It was actually the grab cancel I discovered first, but seeing as it would be silly to call it the grab cancel if you could cancel it into the grab, airdodge, AND shield...

I just called it the pop-gun cancel.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^...

I already put that in. It was actually the grab cancel I discovered first, but seeing as it would be silly to call it the grab cancel if you could cancel it into the grab, airdodge, AND shield...

I just called it the pop-gun cancel.

intOx

Smash Cadet
with the glide toss, you can slide short or long depending on how fast you come out of the shield animation...

Top Bottom