• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Project --> AESA

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
Well here's my picture!

I opted for mostly traditional medium.

Funny thing my first idea was to have Luigi doing Metal Gearage, but decided to go with a simpler and realistic activity.

I'm liking what's been posted so far guys. And is it me or does Falco go to extremes to keep his food to himself? :laugh:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Yum yum

Done! Here's my picture!

Pikmin have always reminded me of turnips. I have nothing against Pikmin or Olimar :)

I kinda feel like I rushed this >.<

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
That poor pikmin lmao.

Oh, the humanity!

Anyways, I haven't started mine yet; been busy with personal stuff. But I'll be sure to have this done before the 5th.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
All of your artwork is lovely eeee!!
I love these sorta projects and getting to lurk on things. I finally finished mine. Pikachu borrowed some of the drifloon from ps2 to use Fly!

...I feel embarrassed cause my stuff is rather unpolished compared to yall. I'm sorry!

Zephron

Smash Ace
People use imageshack it makes it easier to make thumbnails <_<

@Wiscus

No clue what those puff things are but that looks like it was really hard to do!
The result is really nice.

I liked the "Pikachu used Fly!" part.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Charizard is a Smash character. Yelling is an ordinary activity.

Y'all takin this too serious.

Wiscus has the best one so far.

Edit: It's Ness yo.

And for no apparent reason I made him out of letters (and one number). I think the uncolored one's better. Either way it was fun making this :laugh:

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Haha love the Ness ones. I like the colored one better, but that's just my opinion. Meh.

I've been busy working on something else, so I'm not gonna be able to turn anything in for this. Sorry for signing up. =(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I might be able to have mine done by tomorrow.
If not, can i have til the 6th? I babysit and the kids like to watch me draw. Plus it keeps em busy and gives me something to do :'D

Neon Ness

Yeah, I really don't think you guys should stress over the deadline especially since today yesterday was a holiday and everything.

If Zephron doesn't update the OP soon I'll have to do it myself. ):<

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Those Ness are stupidly adorable.
Thats a great idea; using the letters.
No I dont! ;-;

Neon Ness

Only in the US it was a holiday.
It's the 1st of July up here in Canadia. ;D
I'm an ignorant American, cuz I forgot all about that. >:V Still hoping you're gonna crank out that Metroid piece by the way.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oyo, I meant to finish mine today. And I was rollin, but then friends invited themselves over, and I sorta just got finished with them a moment ago. I work tomorrow, and Wednesday looks to be a busy day . . . But I'll get it done.

Sorry for the wait.

:<

Zephron

Smash Ace
Oyo, I meant to finish mine today. And I was rollin, but then friends invited themselves over, and I sorta just got finished with them a moment ago. I work tomorrow, and Wednesday looks to be a busy day . . . But I'll get it done.

Sorry for the wait.

:<

Don't worry we aren't holding our breath, lol. :p

The due date was just used as a challenge since we decided to do this in the first place as something to do.

If stuff comes up, that's fine.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

Wanted to do something kinda contradictory of Samus
Bounty hunters need days off, too.
Drawn in microns and Neopiko markers. They're my addiction. <3

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@ Zio: The way you colour and shade is very appealing!
@ Loki: Thats so adorable, I like the idea of samus on a shopping trip. I hope she doesn't end up blowing up the planet...

Top Bottom