• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Command Freeze: Issues with PM freezing when using certain moves with custom PSAs.

Sirius140

Smash Rookie
So a while back I tried out Rage83's Pichu mod for Pikachu and while the odd placement of the audio files threw me off the PSA worked relatively well, until last month. Now whenever I unleash Pichu's skull bash (side-b) the game freezes on me. I've tried this on multiple stock and custom stages and color palettes and the result is the same. I've already posted this bug on his thread for the mod, but another bug of similar nature came to my attention. Now Toon Link's bombs freeze the game as well when he pulls them out and the mods I've done to him was just a skin of Laharl for his dark link palette, but I've had no trouble with that since I installed it months ago until last week. Any thoughts?

SSBfangamer

Smash Rookie
It's probably due to the costumes/PSA being incompatible with Project M. There's another Pichu mod that works perfectly on Project m.

Top Bottom