• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comfy and Easy to Wear 3: Silver Forces You to Battle | Louisville, KY | October 25th

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
Smash 3DS Singles
1: BlazingKatakiri :4sonic: :4miigun:
2: Kel :4megaman:
3: Kero :4greninja:
4: Overswarm :4megaman: :4bowser: :4greninja:
5: Rowan :4pacman:
5: Spec :4littlemac:
7: KassandraNova :rosalina: :4peach:
7: Senor 9 :4zss: :4bowser: :4yoshi:
9: calic :4pikachu:
9: DtJ Hilt :4robinm:
9: Ultima :4mario:
9: BME | ExceladonCity :4luigi: :4ness: :4littlemac:
13: Vivo :4ness:
13: LunaSwarm :4zss:
13: Light
13: Son-in-Law :4littlemac:

[collapse=Singles Bracket]

[/collapse]

Smash 3DS Doubles
1: Overswarm + Kel :4bowser: / :4megaman:
2: BlazingKatakiri + JoshKip :4sonic: / :4sonic:
3: BoxinFrogs (Kero + Spec) :4greninja: / :4littlemac:
4: ExceledonCity + Rowan :4luigi: :4pacman:
5: Church of Martel (DtJ Hilt + Son-in-Law) :4robinm: / :4littlemac:
5: calic (Calic + Senor 9) :4pikachu: / :4zss:

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]

[/collapse]

Smash Run (Mystery Event)
1: Spec :4littlemac:
2: Senor 9 :4bowser:
3: Overswarm :4greninja:
4: Judo :4sheik:
5: BlazingKatakiri
5: Kel
5: KassandraNova
5: Calic
9: JMilk
9: LunaSwarm
9: Vivo
9: DtJ Hilt :4sheik:
9: Ultima :4mario:
9: Son-in-Law :4littlemac:
9: Kero :4greninja:
9: JoshKip :4sonic:

Claim Your Tournament Results!
http://smashboards.com/rankings/comfy-and-easy-to-wear-3-3ds-singles.2694/event

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
went Bowser and Kel went Megaman in doubles, I went Megaman/Bowser/Greninja in singles

Ultima_JT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-6069-8785
This is JT. Will probably go by the tag Ultima from here on out. Anyway, I was using Mario the entire tournament.

This was my first tournament and while as I predicted I didn't make it too far, minus a few SD's I'm happy with how I performed. Thanks to everyone who patiently explained the tournament rules to me (as I was completely lost when it came to stage selection). I learned a lot attending this tournament and already feel like a better player for having attended it. Hope to see you guys at another tourney!

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
Hilt said that Doubles doesn't count as claiming results, so I'm going off what he said here.
This is JT. Will probably go by the tag Ultima from here on out. Anyway, I was using Mario the entire tournament.

This was my first tournament and while as I predicted I didn't make it too far, minus a few SD's I'm happy with how I performed. Thanks to everyone who patiently explained the tournament rules to me (as I was completely lost when it came to stage selection). I learned a lot attending this tournament and already feel like a better player for having attended it. Hope to see you guys at another tourney!
Would you like me to edit your name in the Results JT?

Also, I want to say that I had a great time at the tournament. I did worse than at the last tournament, but I feel I learned more. Enjoyed playing everyone and hanging out!

Last edited:

Ultima_JT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-6069-8785
Hilt said that Doubles doesn't count as claiming results, so I'm going off what he said here.

Would you like me to edit your name in the Results JT?

Also, I want to say that I had a great time at the tournament. I did worse than at the last tournament, but I feel I learned more. Enjoyed playing everyone and hanging out!
Sure! You can go ahead and edit it.

LCC Son-in-Law

Dork-in-Law
NNID
I'll add you
3DS FC
0989-1853-2327
Ok, just realized that may cause confusion due to you being signed up in the bracket under JT, so I'm gonna check with Hilt before I do anything. If anything, I may not be able to change it, but I'm not sure yet. My apologies, this is my first time putting up the results thread. I'll letcha know

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: BlazingKatakiri :4sonic: :4miigun: - LOL @ Blazing Katakiri from the deep. It was nice to see you're still active and clearly capable of winning tournaments. GGs in doubles and congrats on 1st. Hope to see and play you again.
2: Kel :4megaman:- Good stuff in bracket. I would like to play you in the future.
3: Kero :4greninja:- That damn frog...>_<+ I'll get my revenge and serve up some frog legs. GGs.
4: Overswarm :4megaman: :4bowser: :4greninja: - Nice to see you again OS. I'd like to take on that Blue Bomber of yours.
5: Rowan :4pacman: - Thanks for carrying me in doubles. Next time, I'll stop being a backpack and carry my own weight.
5: Spec :4littlemac:- Good seeing you again Spec. We should play next time.
7: KassandraNova :rosalina: :4peach: - Nice to see you Kass. I look forward to playing your Rosalina.
7: Senor 9 :4zss: :4bowser: :4yoshi: - El Nueve! GGs. Things did not go according to my plans when I played you. I shall redeem myself next time.
9: calic :4pikachu: - Calic aka Big Pika aka MaFka aka Green Rangah. Always good to see you. Hope to see you in bracket next tournament.
9: DtJ Hilt :4robinm: - GGs. I'm off to a good start going 1-0 against you in tournament. I'm looking forward to a friendly rivalry. :D
9: Ultima :4mario: - Thanks for coming out! Hope to see more of you.
9: BME | ExceladonCity :4luigi: :4ness: :4littlemac: - Goal: Beat people ACCOMPLISHED! Time to aim a little higher and place a bit better and take some more names.
13: Vivo :4ness: - Thanks for coming out!
13: LunaSwarm :4zss: - Nice to see you and OS as always.
13: Light - Its been a long time, man. Hope to see more of you.
13: Son-in-Law :4littlemac: - Dat Mac on Tomodachi. I don't ever want those problems again. GGs in doubles.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Guys, as of right now never take Hilt or let him take you to Tomodachi life! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Top Bottom