• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come play Lord Knight!

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Too lazy to look through threads. I'm at school at St. Joe's in Philly and I need to play this game at least once before the next alignment of the planets. Someone's gotta be interested.

PS: I have food (if you like granola bars).

dmbrandon

Smash Master
We should go on a picnic! Perhaps Rittenhouse Square?

I'll bring the toast triangles, and cheese!

Rocann

Smash Lord
Too lazy to look through threads. I'm at school at St. Joe's in Philly and I need to play this game at least once before the next alignment of the planets. Someone's gotta be interested.

PS: I have food (if you like granola bars).
there are biweeklies in philly, also my crew is basically always together (usually at chibosempai's place) playing the game. it all happens within walking distance of 30th street station

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Cheezit you're going to UP next monday? I'm down.

Also where can I get real Brawl play in Philly. I don't know if I can be satisfied in this city.

ChiboSempai said:
thats just cause ur washed up and everyone in my crew destroys you know :p
I'm sure you feel like a BIG man now that you're getting at BIG tournies like 17th or 13th!

Pakman can we plz hang out plz?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Cheezit you're going to UP next monday? I'm down.

Also where can I get real Brawl play in Philly. I don't know if I can be satisfied in this city.

I'm sure you feel like a BIG man now that you're getting at BIG tournies like 17th or 13th!

Pakman can we plz hang out plz?
Are you 21 yet?

I can hang out, but I am not in the city as much anymore.

We can do non smash things.... no homo

Inui

Banned via Warnings
thats just cause ur washed up and everyone in my crew destroys you know :p

14%
Your crew has two good players.

You're not one of them LOL.

Lord Knight isn't bad at Brawl anymore. He made it to the pro bracket at BBC Finals. He lost to BlackWaltz and dmbrandon and beat Pierce and Umbra. I don't think you would have beaten those players, tbqh.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Your crew has two good players.

You're not one of them LOL.

Lord Knight isn't bad at Brawl anymore. He made it to the pro bracket at BBC Finals. He lost to BlackWaltz and dmbrandon and beat Pierce and Umbra. I don't think you would have beaten those players, tbqh.
not that I'm trying to fuel a fire but chibo just did beat diem

I'm not really sure why lord knight got defensive and said the nobody cares about chibo thing when I was just trying to help him find a place to go brawl, but chibo's response was based on a match that I played with him that he only got 14% on me. not only was that nearly a month ago, but I don't think he was trash talking him for himself, which is kind of annoying, sorry chibo, I don't wanna be used as a tool to put other players down

let's all be frieendsss

also inui your sig looks like a closeup on somebody's tattoo which would be too badass, is it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not trying to start an argument per say, and i can see why my first reply may not have been the best to avoid such a thing, but lets face it, there was 0 indication that he was joking. andy was simply helpin him out, sayin we play here all the time, and its convinient for him (not to mention hes been here b4, and at my last apartment), and lk's only response was that no one cares about me. no lol, no jk, no ok il see if i can make it there sometime.

and inui, i can understand stickin' behind crew mates, i do the same, but seriously, you set him up for it. you told me for weeks, if not months (especially at NEC) that he would destroy me because hes been practicing a lot lately, and is DEFINITELY a lot better than me. i said fine, il MM him at NEC, but it never happened. we were both at impact, he saw me, MM'd me, I accepted, and 2-0'd. Not only that, but he also lost to mexi, rogue, and andyg that day. with the 14% comment, i wasn't trash talking for myself, i wasnt trash talking for others, i wasn't even trash talking at all per say in a sense. its funny that it happened, and you kno if u had a match with me inui and i only got 14% on u, you would certainly mention it on the boards and bring it up multiple times. but for someone that has been practicing with u atomsk and m2k that is guaranteed better than me.... wow...

random upsets lol

no offense to dm, hes cool and all, and we were both quite civilized after the set and bein cool w/e. he, wait no, sent someone to call me out to a $100 mm at the dust bowl, and i, obviously not having that much money, countered with a $10 mm which was declined after me and rogue beat him and yes in teams. i did good on him in crews that day, and i continued to feel confident. then i beat him in tourney, but oh well, i guess it was just a random upset :/

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Wow, sarcasm on the internet, w/e.

Actually I only got 9% on AndyG with Dedede LOL I killed myself the 3rd stock because I was like **** this, I'm gonna use Meta Knight.

Chibo when I mm'd you I hadn't truly played for about 3 months, you also declined mm'ing me at NEC when I asked you. When I mm'd you and Rogue Pit I just wanted to see how much better you guys have gotten, call it a john or whatever you want but 1 dollar mm's really don't mean anything. If BIG BAD BOLD doesn't show the sarcasm off, I dunno what does.

Anyway, people need to come to my place, I'll get you guys free lunch/dinner!

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Well slick I've gone to Rowan like a billion times and got wasted with Chaz and never see you sooooo that's your fault.

LOL Lucas I wasn't joking about getting owned in Dedede vs Olimar but I was joking earlier in the thread.

Also if anyone needs my number to get in contact with me, just PM or AIM.

Top Bottom