• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combosaur - An Ivysaur Combo Video

5ive

Smash Champion
Amazing Ivy. Actually, best I've ever seen. Excellent video. Really just needs editing prowess. i usually don't offer editing, but your Ivysaur is a 1 of a kind combo video. I think my editing could make this one of the most unique and renowned combo videos EVER. So what do you think? Can I edit your next combo video?

By the way , Do you use the no swap code?

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys for all your great feedback, Im glad you guys enjoyed the video.

Amazing Ivy. Actually, best I've ever seen. Excellent video. Really just needs editing prowess. i usually don't offer editing, but your Ivysaur is a 1 of a kind combo video. I think my editing could make this one of the most unique and renowned combo videos EVER. So what do you think? Can I edit your next combo video?

By the way , Do you use the no swap code?
I most definetly rushed the editing and I would like to take you up on that offer, I'll send you a PM in regards to what projects im working on.

btw do you have any projects you can showcase that you have worked on?
and no, these are all combos during real Brawl, I dont use Brawl+

Mith_

Smash Champion
Oh no you didn't use a DDR song! Is that a remix of Trip Machine? I haven't played in a while so I dunno any of the new songs. Anyways if thats not a DDR song then I never typed this.

On to the vid, that was friggin amazing. Its good to see Ivy doing the gimping now :] Best Ivy I've seen.

Riku00

Smash Ace
you have no idea how much your video just helped me. Thats the best ivysaur iv'e ever seen, EVER!

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
thanks for all the great feedback guys.

I really wanted to showcase ivysaurs metagame, alot of people automatically discredit him becasue hes easy to gimp.

heres my #1 rule when playing with ivysaur
Gimpability is an excuse not an ultimatum

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lolwut.
An Ivysaur combo video?
That was... incredible, actually.
There were too many good parts to mention.

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
ivysaur is like crack,

you hear its bad.. but when you actually try it, you cant help but get addicted

Top Bottom