• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo video!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
It was nice overall, I liked the chillin dash>turnaround>bair combo on falco and the shine to bair, lol. But honestly I expected more from a technical fox such as you (dont take it offensively plz).

I noticed you use some of the combos I use xD like shine to nair and some stuff. Hey uhm why dont you watch my combo vid? I had some cool stuff too, im pretty sure it wont dissapoint, is under my sig if you wish too see it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Amazing! loved the in-air shine to bair at 1:54.
And those shffl's to turned around up tilts are sexy (like at 3:13). how do you turn around and do them so fast, do you hold the control stick in one direction (like right-up for example) or do you just move it right or left to up extremly fast? (if you do, your fingers have some insane precision)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Oskurito said:
It was nice overall, I liked the chillin dash>turnaround>bair combo on falco and the shine to bair, lol. But honestly I expected more from a technical fox such as you (dont take it offensively plz).
Lol don't worry about me taking offense, I know what you mean. Like I said this is when I'm under pressure, so I'm still workin on fully incorporating all of my abilities in my fighting to take full advantage of Fox. And I've seen your video before just never commented but I liked it lol.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB said:
Amazing! loved the in-air shine to bair at 1:54.
And those shffl's to turned around up tilts are sexy (like at 3:13). how do you turn around and do them so fast, do you hold the control stick in one direction (like right-up for example) or do you just move it right or left to up extremly fast? (if you do, your fingers have some insane precision)
Uhm... Actually, lol, I'm not sure what I do now I'll have to watch to make sure what I do when I do those and I can't take credit for it as Silent Wolf is the first person I've seen doin it so I got it off of him lol =).

And thanks for the comments guys, greatly appreciate it I didn't think I would get that much attention but it only makes me want to work harder at gettin my consistency and speed of my Fox better though.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Sadly there aren't too much people around these boards nowadays. I hope you make another one with some technical stuff too, it'll be fun to watch.

Top Bottom