• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo confirmed???

ArchZ3r0

Smash Rookie
here is a Corrin combo i founded, i'm not sure that it is a True Combo, i can't test it now
https://youtu.be/IXc-kFE69wM

N -Air OR F-Air > Fast Fall > F-Throw > Jump and D-Air (after the opponent's second jump or when he is under the ledge) > Footstool OR Side B

Zi^

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaLegundOfLonk
3DS FC
2767-0988-1706
i suggest you to post it in a combo/meta Thread when they make it.
good combo btw.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Corrin doesn't have any combo throws, so the Dair can be jumped away from, air dodged, or you may even get punished for over extending. You also lose stage control.

The short hope Dair off stage is a pretty decent option on opponents recovering low and close to the wall,..if there IS a wall.

MaximalGFX

Smash Apprentice
Corrin doesn't have any combo throws, so the Dair can be jumped away from, air dodged, or you may even get punished for over extending. You also lose stage control.

The short hope Dair off stage is a pretty decent option on opponents recovering low and close to the wall,..if there IS a wall.
No need for a wall, as long as you full hop Dair > jump > Up-B and hold backward to get the maximum vertical distance. You'll always make it back.

Pretty sure there is no way to survive with a short hop Dair, even with a wall.

CaptainRuigi

Smash Rookie
Honestly I'll take any Corrin Combo at this point. That's the only downside to Corrin is her lack of combo throws. And yeah Dair is impossible to come back from if used off-stage pretty sure.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
I've tested this before. Its extremely inconsistent. Also if it means anything I found out if you jump off one of the side platforms on battlefield to dair, you will survive if used offstage while saving your second jump. The downside is that the active frames diminish as you travel. whats worse is that you can get footstooled before you get them since the dair has almost no hitstun.

lastly this doesnt need its own thread. post it in the combo thread if you think its potentially useful

Top Bottom