• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker Results Thread! Thanks to everyone who came out!

KingAce

Smash Ace
That link doesnt work for some reason but ide definately be interested in coming

homer2020

Smash Cadet
Awesome tournament man, my first tournament, unless you include that melee one I went to at a loblaws, the first year the game came out :p

ok but seriously what in the hell is so funny about H2O!? it's just short for homer2020 which can't fit in the game. So I can't remember many people's names that i fought, but whoever I did ggs. Wish I could have seen an IC chaingrab before hand, never really worried about it.... up until now. So I still need a little work on my GaW but I'm not doing terrible, and I found out a new secondary.

So I'm not exactly talkative around people I don't know, so yeah you probably didn't see me taking to too many people except friends. Anyways nice, owning/getting pwnd by IC's. So I guess I'll see you guys at the next time.

C 3

Smash Ace
You know it's a good tournament when 60% of your green missiles are misfires in a luigi ditto...... I'm sorry Chris! haha

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wow I came in 7th brawl singles? Pretty good for first tourney ever O.o
Hahaha you were good, I liked our match.
Bet you didn't think I'd recover from that spike combo eh?

Other people I give props to:

Gk: Good games man, haha. Next time I wont do the GaW counterpick. Reason I let JL go forward cause I was kinda smashed out by that point ( I blame lack of sleep, but no johns lol) and I knew he'd do a good job in the grand finals.

Mdk: You def played some entertaining matches man, good **** recording allmost everything too. Hahaha I was kinda wishing I yelled out the rule about time and percentages before the match ended so you and Gk both would have known.

Ken: Heard about your first round loss, but I knew you'd run through the losers bracket anyways lol. Been a while man, good to see you and the rest of cos.

Bug: Hahaha that MM was way too close for comfort, I had to steal it from you.

And of course Sonic boom!!!! But I mean thats obvious.

Grmo: Hah, you've done it again. Another huge succesfull tournament that pumps the scene full of life. Good stuff of course. Also, you should post a link to Mdk's video's on the first page.

GG's to everyone else I may have played.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
You know it's a good tournament when 60% of your green missiles are misfires in a luigi ditto...... I'm sorry Chris! haha
man that was ****ing ******** lmao. looking back on it it makes me laugh everytime.

Oh yea sorry wigi i did steal your controller, next tournament that comes around I'll give it back . But **** that controller served me well.

Geist

Smash Master
DONT TRUST NIAGRA THEY WONT SHOW UP =0
lol

I did sooooo bad in tourneys =3
gg to everyone who beat me. From what I remember that would be...

-Pyro
-Switchblade
-Ambrose
-David
-Bernard
-Andy
-Adnan
-DB
-GRMO
-and like a million others, I forgot your names sorry lol

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
bren needs to live closer to us other brampton people so he can actually practice <_<

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
no it's supposed to be a 12.5% chance. your flippin sig even says so.

haha this combo video is awesome

misfires lmfao

actually the brawl section is pretty cool

wait brawl combos? whoa

holy **** i'm in the credits =D

this video officially wins at everything

Crooked Crow

his sig says 1/8 chance
but he missfires like
more than 12.5% <_<

yeah, 60% sounds pretty accurate for a wigi

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah it was a joke, implying that i missfire all the time xd

and yes. i ahve brawl combos. my melee sucks tho. im workign on my 2nd all brawl combo video.

Bug~

Smash Ace
shoutouts~

Grmo: Thanks to you and your parents for running this, it was very organized and well hosted.

Adnan: matches were able to get played and registrations went by fast thanks to your yelling abilities lol.

Matt: First person I met there, glad to meet you..didnt get to play you, maybe next time.

Minus: That MM was too intense, stupid fear of losing ill get you next time :p

MDK: if I was bored or wanted a match, you were always there to play one and it was always fun playing ur MK, our matches were fun and always made me laugh, hope to see you in future events.

WiGi: gg's man, kinda stomped you that match but ill be looking forward to a rematch in the next event. I am practicing luigi and will hope to have a mirror with you :D

GK: very smart player, knows who to use and which stages to pick for his advantage which made him win this tournament. Hope to see you in future events.

homer2020: you were there? wtf WHERE! I didnt even see you man..dammmn i thought you didnt show up -.-

Crooked Crow

like where you misfire at andy and miss

then you do it again and he dies
**** misfires lol
Yeah, Jay, you should go back to Melee, actually practice stuff, face more of me and Steve and get better. And then when you go to Brawl, you can just **** harder <_<

WIGI

Smash Champion
shoutouts~

WiGi: gg's man, kinda stomped you that match but ill be looking forward to a rematch in the next event. I am practicing luigi and will hope to have a mirror with you :D
awww, i was quite enjoying being the only luigi player. i hate conforming.

and yes. metaknight is gay.

i realy regret trying to use my luigi against it, i shoud've kept with my PT, i was so close to beating you then i sd'ed. then you ownt my luigi.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Haha My Metaknight looks soo spazzy in those matches for some reason. Liiiike I'm here watching myself, but I can't even tell what I'm going to do lol.

Mysta

Smash Rookie
Nice matches, I like watching your Wario JL, the air movement is too nice. Dam it MDK I was rooting for you too, close matches.

Any idea when a tournament of this scale will be held again

Geist

Smash Master
lol Brampton is like scrub pudding.
Let us practice with you guys. D:

We can liek mehk comboes in bawrl an liek practise are teck skillz to.

Top Bottom