• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Breaker original thread. go to the results thread (link in here)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Stranger: sup lol cool house u got

Dracula: ya itz scarree

Stranger: mind if i com in??

Dracula: ya sure a/s/l??

Stranger: 18/f/cali ;) u?

Dracula: 405/m/tranzylvna

Stranger: sick

Dracula: omg cali??

Stranger: ya i no cali!! i <3 teh OC :)

Dracula: so i eat bloods

Stranger: r u sure ur 18???

Dracula: im 405

Stranger: o

Dracula: wana date?

Stranger: i don date older men lol sry ;)

Dracula: ok can i see ur necks?

Stranger: ok

Dracula: thiz is prety gud blood lolz

Stranger: ty ive been makin all my l..

Dracula: u die lol?

Stranger:

Dracula: lol gg
copied and wordpadeded.

Cintdrix

Smash Rookie
Yo guys, I'm planning on coming to the tournament, although sucks it was moved. I'll be doing brawl singles and doubles with my friend Alih, he's just doing doubles with me, not singles, oh yea, our team name is button smashers

FrostedSoul

Smash Rookie
Is there anything about age limitations? I'd like to sign up for melee singles.Btw I know how to get to Square One, but I'm not sure how to get to Queen street or Mississauga road.Also I can bring a GC and a copy of smash,possibly a copy of brawl with a wii too.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hey register me to brawl singles as Ace21. And brawl doubles with my partner (ColonelSandersfromspace)

EDIT: Team name - Smashfraggers

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
All Knives please.
Knives are fugging ghey 'cos you can poison their corpses before they respawn. >___>

Also, you can never beat sims in a fistfight/melee knife fight, they always have more range than you for some reason, and they seem stronger too. >_>

I haven't played that game in ages.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Dark Sims sucked at Knive fights. They were ok with the Farsight but they didn't abuse it through walls.
Normal Sims are beast in OHKO no weapons.
Dark Sims are godly in any OHKO format except the Farsight/Explosives/Fist though. All Crossbow >_>

homer2020

Smash Cadet
I guess you missed it but my friend and I are entering doubles for Brawl (I've already entered singles), also my friend would like to enter Brawl singles. I wish I could enter Melee without me thinking I'll get 4 stocked :p but I don't feel like losing $ right now, I mean I'm good amongst friends but I doubt I'm as good as you guys... The team name is Team Bounders (has nothing to do with Smashbound, it's something that's a few years old)

Edit: Sign my friend up as Josh400

Packer

Smash Rookie
PaulM and GabyS signing up for brawl doubles. Team DOG

Btw, Team Attack on or off?

C 3

Smash Ace
Hey register me to brawl singles as Ace21. And brawl doubles with my partner (ColonelSandersfromspace)

EDIT: Team name - BrokenSmash
While you're at it, come to the Chilly Willy Monthly! it'll be good practice for this tournament!

I'd bring my 64, but only if it was for Perfect Dark =D
Brilliant idea.

Knives are fugging ghey 'cos you can poison their corpses before they respawn. >___>
But...... what kind of game would it b if you couldn't poison respawning bodies??!?! haha

PaulM and GabyS signing up for brawl doubles. Team DOG

Btw, Team Attack on or off?
While you're at it, come to the Chilly Willy Monthly! it'll be good practice for this tournament!

Questioning team attack............. i'm sencing 1st or 2nd for u guys in this tournament!

lol who plays with team attack on?
Noobs switchblade............ noobs.

Since i'm here, I may show up for singles, not sure yet, will get back to u asap.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
skill is a glitch.

the developers didn't intend for it to be in and it SEVERELY unbalances the game.

I'm glad they removed it from brawl.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lol sorry about the team name, I meant for it to be smashfraggers (colonalsandersfromspace and Ace21) not a lolfish =P. And yeah sign colonelsandersfromspace to brawl singles as well thanks

WIGI

Smash Champion
is shadow moses nuetral or counter pick? i don't see it anywhere on the list. and im nto sure if i can come, but if i can , i will most likly do doubles of sum sort.

WIGI

Smash Champion
if you couldnt tellf rom any of my posts ever, i don't spell many things corectly. but seriosly, i didn't see shadow moses island anywhere on the brawl stage list..what is it considered as?

Top Bottom