• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Wtf

Maybe now Durango will stop sucking

Please, Light, save that part of CO. We need more regions to get all active n' stuff.
All the smashers moved away from Durango. Including me.
I have played smash, perhaps twice in the past year.

... Anyways, I moved back from the east coast. And now im in Durango again.... Alone... with light....

Well. I know I suck balls. Epically after having not played for so long. But I still claim the title of "Second best smasher in the region that is home to Light"

No?

Nobody's buying it?

Well screw you all.

Oh well. At least I won a local tournament with my DK before leaving to pennsylvania.

*Looks for a full time job so he can afford a Wii*

Dekar173

Justice Man
It's not a show you scrub UL, if it WERE the current-gen Saturday morning cartoon industry wouldn't be dead.

It was a pilot. A beautiful, wonderful, amazing pilot.

Edit- I've heard that for a while now and still don't believe it. Show me some **** previews.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
At first I was like, "It's k."

But then I look at other stuff like Chowder or whatever, and I appreciate it more.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm popping in after a week's absence to post random stuff.

I saw Avatar today and it was the most beautiful remake of Pocahontas I've ever seen. Now Moblin wants me to make ponytail sex jokes with him.

I'm still behind on homework, which is why I haven't been on here much lately.

My xbox is still broken.

My leg is pretty much perfectly fine, but still gross looking.

Adventure time is amazing. Chowder bugs the hell out of me because of that weird design thing on their hair/clothes that doesn't move when they do.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1899
^Group for DTL

And now I am off agaaaaaaaiiiiiiin.

Steam

Smash Hero
S is my acronym <3

you kids and your TV shows. All I watch is the morning news, the colbert report, and the homebrew channel.

<3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
God, is it even possible for Lucario to kill anything under 200% when he's at 0%?

I've been playing random dittos and every time I get Lucario, I can't kill anything unless I get damage racked up on me first. He has the killing power of Samus at low percents.

/randomragethatwillprobablymakesteamyellatme

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
What a terrible character, why would anyone play Samus or Lucario?

Or even ROB for that fact.

All terrible.

Steam

Smash Hero
it depends on the character, location, stage, and how many stocks he's up or down.

Lucario can also get early gimps, primarily through Dair stage spikes.

though when lucario hits 187 he'll start killing with AS and Fsmash fresh around 50-60 on lightweights

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, I wasn't expecting a srs answer. I was just joking around.

Z gets the idea.
ROB sucks.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You do realize that isn't me, right steam?

And I'm fairly neutral on lylat/ps1 because no one ever plays on them anyway.

Dekar173

Justice Man
"As the sport of eating has become more competitive, one very paradoxical thing has happened: there aren’t any fat people left. And not because they were rendered for lamp oil and perfume. They simply can’t eat as fast or as much as normal-sized people. Hey, obese people, that’s got to be a wake-up call to the health risks of your condition when you can’t even ****ing win at eating."

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i played tekken 3 and ff 7 and 9 on ps1. Also tombraider was pretty bad ***. Megaman x4 was also very good. Yes i know u were talking about the stage but **** that

Top Bottom