• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah, Wolf has a few gimmicks against Diddy that are really good. He also can gimp Diddy really effectively.

Bees!

Smash Ace
wait... wolf diddy is good for wolf?
I think so. Mainly because all of Diddy approaches except Monkey Flip is shut down by down-b. I think Wolf kills Diddy easier than Diddy kills Wolf.
Either way ROB supposedly has an advantage on Wolf although I think its pretty even.

Also picking up MK will mean MK dittos >_>
In addition MK isn't my style or fun for me. and Snake is covered in Colorado.
Diddy however is fun. Also Zaj you have someone to talk to about Diddy stuff.

I wish there was another Robot mainer here in Colorado(Robot is lonely)

Steam

Smash Hero
I hate monkey flip for it's invici-super armor or whatever it has that keeps me from ****** him out of it.

wolf has a lot of gimmicks against snake too. It's the one matchup where the invinciframes from downB are really useful

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
When you pick up Diddy, we have to go double Diddy in teams at some point. That team is crazy.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I hate monkey flip for it's invici-super armor or whatever it has that keeps me from ****** him out of it.

wolf has a lot of gimmicks against snake too. It's the one matchup where the invinciframes from downB are really useful
Wolf is really good imo. Those bAirs are so good.

Steam

Smash Hero
When you pick up Diddy, we have to go double Diddy in teams at some point. That team is crazy.
not against me sir, I've had enough potassium k thx.

@Bees- Wolf would Be Atier tier if most of the roster didn't have a CG on him. But he is Atier in Japan.

Bees!

Smash Ace

Yes!!! That is awesome!! We should totally do that! Also if I ever meet another Robot main I would love to do Doublebot teams dtilt lock is amazing.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
A banana lock between two Diddys is basically the same as a grab release CG between two people except it makes you look more like an ***hole.

Rizen

Smash Legend
How much damage will Ness/Lucas recover from a max power Lucario's forward 'B'? That sounds like a wicked tactic.

Rizen

Smash Legend
depends on lucario's damage, and you mean neutral B right?
No, forward 'B' counts as energy. At max-damage, no stock advantage/disadvantage it restores 30% to PSI magnets when fresh. Lucas-Lucario are a killer team.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I'm bored ;(

Wifi matches anyone?

Do you guys play ladder matches on AiB? I didn't know they had a team one and want to enter both ladders for fun =D
anyone want to team with meh?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lol and you sir are a rodentiaphile. Not a word? Well call Meriam Webster and get it added.

EDIT: I may not be a furry but that is still sexy. Its like Zero Suit Samus in a Lucario costume
First sign of becoming a furry.

Quick! Score the antidote, 'fore it's too late!

I'll admit, I found that picture a bit hot. No furry.
I just really like boobs.
it's more like lucario in a zero suit samus costume. and if I ignore the face it's kinda hot.

and you're right... maybe If I start using ZSS more my lucario will look like that. hmmmmmm
Ohboy.

We're being overrun.

:o

I think so. Mainly because all of Diddy approaches except Monkey Flip is shut down by down-b. I think Wolf kills Diddy easier than Diddy kills Wolf.
Either way ROB supposedly has an advantage on Wolf although I think its pretty even.

Also picking up MK will mean MK dittos >_>
In addition MK isn't my style or fun for me. and Snake is covered in Colorado.
Diddy however is fun. Also Zaj you have someone to talk to about Diddy stuff.

I wish there was another Robot mainer here in Colorado(Robot is lonely)
We tend to only have one of each. Cept for Snake. We have like... 40 Snake players.

edit: i'm bored, wifi?

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
ssooooo i got a text from dylan saying hes hosting that chairty smash event at CU this saturday, here we are saying we wanna save money for cutthroat tournaments but we have 3 tournaments in a row :|

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
My Tournament

Firstly, I would just like to state how important attendance is in this tournament. It's for a good cause (Haiti) and having guaranteed attendance from some of you will make this MUCH easier on me.

What is it? It's a Brawl tournament for singles and doubles. There will ONLY be Brawl tournaments, but as I have a large space, I will guarantee >1 TV for Melee if you bring your disk and cube.

When is it? It is this Saturday, February 6, starting at 12:00 pm and ending at 6:00.

Where is it? The event will be held at the Library of my high school, Niwot High. We have THE ENTIRE library and AT LEAST 10 TVS.
Address: 8989 East Niwot Road
Niwot, CO, 80503

Entrance fee is $10 (goes to the charity), singles is $5, and teams is $5 per team.

I NEED people to bring Wiis. If I could get people to confirm they are coming and will bring a Wii my life would be awesome.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
nope, I didn't get here till 07. But that's hilarious. Why didn't we keep up on that?

edit: Where the hell is Niwot?

Top Bottom