• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Who's interested in going to G.A.M.M.E?

I'm looking at costs now, it'll cost you about $300 for the flight, more or less, 119.00 for the hotel room/night (i'm assuming if we could get roughly 6 people that'd be like, 60.00 total, and these hotel rooms are fricken NICE, so we maybe could do 7-8

and then 55$ to enter the tournament.

just throwing this stuff out there.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Peach boards are thinking of going.

But then there's also The Showdown in Ohio or something, and probably more importantly, Apex.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
What time does the venue close? I want plenty of time for friendlies:)
light tbh, i'd save the trip for a bigger tourney cause i imagine its gonna be a pain in the *** to drive 8 hrs here then 8 hrs back but if your up for it. Doesn't really say when it closes.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
umm... guys, I finally got an account here XD so.... yeah, im here now just like you guys wanted me to be. lol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ha ha, now chunky has to read through the same spam as the rest of us!

On another note, I have to get up at 6 to go to the airport tomorrow, I'll probably be home at 7:30 or so, so if anyone wanted to warm up in the morning, gimme a call and you can come here and face my SECRET MAIN.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm going all my secret main tomorrow. Hmm...who would I go that isn't Tink?...
Ganondorf.
K no it's Metaknight.

I figure it's a smaller tourney and I always talk about how I want to go all MK at least once. There are teams tomorrow, correct?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How do you need a ride. I thought you were running it. xD

Underload

Lazy
I would if I had the money, Yang.

Uhh, Brawl doubles isn't OFFICIAL. But seriously, I'm going to have both brackets done in 4 hours unless something goes really wrong, so I'll probably have a free doubles bracket or something.

Man, I hope the Melee guys show up. I really do :/

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh, I left that in Greeley. :p

Uh, I'll drive it to your house when we play sometime next week.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I would if I had the money, Yang.

Uhh, Brawl doubles isn't OFFICIAL. But seriously, I'm going to have both brackets done in 4 hours unless something goes really wrong, so I'll probably have a free doubles bracket or something.

Man, I hope the Melee guys show up. I really do :/
honestly u could probably get away from riding the light rail for free, just make up some bs excuse if u get caught, most of the guards are nice about it. Or try contacting someone from the springs and see if u can meet them at a point on the way. Seriously ur parents can't take u to a light rail station or something?

Underload

Lazy
Nope. Mom goes to work at 7:45 tomorrow, dad's on the road currently. HOME ALOOOOONE

I'm sure Josiah or Dan will drop by. Josiah knows where I live, and so does Dan (kinda).

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
My mom told me this tournament is my last chance. She was so raged that I got home the next day last time and that I rode the bus another time (which she approved...) that if I don't get my, "**** in order" she says I'm done.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just got a text from Dave. As I had told TC earlier today that it would, it said his parents won't let him go. :/
Get *****...
So since my mom freaked out, I can't go without a GUARANTEED ride there and a GUARANTEED ride back. Along with this, I have work in Longmont at six. At least from what I heard before, Brawl would be way over by then, but this would mean my ride would have to drive me home after the tournament, ****** their after-tournament plans.

In short, there is no practical way I'm going. Best of luck.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aren't you old enough to drive? That should be enough to make her shut up. If she doesn't want you going anywhere, she shouldn't have let you get a license/car.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
lol That makes SO much sense to me at least.

I have a license, car, and job, as well as 4.0 and am going to CU next year. You'd think I'd be off the hook. She just yelled at me that I left a sweater in the living room and a cup. She threated my driving privileges. I need to be away from this place soon...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Truly the evening before tourneys this thread is full of comedy gold. If Dave isn't going, looks like another free win for me.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
PFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Who can take over if Underload doesn't show up?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Gadamit...I'm actually willing to go MK for once and this is what happens.

The curse of MK: If you decide you want to play him, you won't make it to the tournament and your parents get cancer.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Gadamit...I'm actually willing to go MK for once and this is what happens.

The curse of MK: If you decide you want to play him, you won't make it to the tournament and your parents get cancer.
uh..ok then..

Wait if Underload isn't there then EFL will be off??

Top Bottom