• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
brb makin Dylan... account

And it's 2 name changes for every 3 months of membership.

And 2 pranks a month, which are always fun.

I was gonna prank Underload, but I decided to prank myself instead. And Meno had already asked to be pink'd.

Underload

Lazy
I have a hunch as to who.

edit: Ta-dah

Also, imagedump because I decided to watch some Pokemon for the first time in YEEEEEARS.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/Slayahz/****.png

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Oh...God I'm always confused on these boards...

And yeah, it was me. That's kinda what I was saying. How else could I know?

lol Imma meet August one day.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey is anyone showing up to FF on Sunday as well? It sounds like a good opportunity to abuse the free play for some post tournament friendlies and practice :)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Cool also. I am trying to upload replays I took from my new capture card and I cant put them on youtube. The status bar fills all the way up then it says 0:00 time remaining. It doesn't finish the upload. i tried changing the file format(Avi to windows media ) and it still does the same thing. Any ideas?

___X___

Smash Lord
Cheer up and dry your damp eyes, and tell me when it rains, cause ill blend up that rainbow above you, and shoot it through your vains, cause your heart has a lack of color, and we should have known, that we'd grow up sooner or later, cause we wasted all our free time alone.... :colorful:

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Cheer up and dry your damp eyes, and tell me when it rains, cause ill blend up that rainbow above you, and shoot it through your vains, cause your heart has a lack of color, and we should have known, that we'd grow up sooner or later, cause we wasted all our free time alone.... :colorful:
Someone has rainbow veins.

Rizen

Smash Legend
typed 'lyrics, (pasted lyrics here)', clicked search. ...
Owl City?! ...not my favorite group, to say the least.
Oh well.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wat

Dphat you gay

Also sorry guys, looks like I won't be able to play any. I'm still going to Colorado, but I think my family wants me to stay with them the entire trip

Top Bottom