• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I forgot what kind of thread I was posting in. Anyone know what meno placed and who he lost to? Kinda interested now

Sparktheism

Smash Rookie
Hey, Im from Colorado, been playing smash on the 64 since it came out and just not found out about the online version, can anyone please help me get started on that?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I forgot what kind of thread I was posting in. Anyone know what meno placed and who he lost to? Kinda interested now
hey so do u like search your name on smashboard to see whos talking about you? well it doesn't even matter, you can just get the **** out of here and i'm pretty sure nobody actually cares whether you saw "us" talking about you or not

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Okies, tournament shoutouts. If you don't like them, too bad It's my first time screw you.

Ferdi - godly as always even though I don't think I played you, ever

Mikezor - you rule dude thanks for the melee ganon dittos, I love that game too much

Tony - Same thing except you really went into the techs with me, that was awesome.

Jamaal - wtf you werent there half the time

Magus - wtf sam, you weren't there either

Meno - awesome tourney matches in brawl, this kid seriously should be renamed underwater because that's exactly where he mindgamed me into going. GGs, your peach is a pink-colored beast.

Tim - you should have beat that MK. I looked over when you were playing finals just in time to see you spike him for the win after you were over 150%. Metaknight is gay!

Yang - ya I never played you in either game, smashfests?

everyone else: good games! *Handshakes*

I had a blast. If it wasn't for school I would come to a lot more of these. Unfortunately I'm failing 4 classes...
**** I almost forgot how cool shouts are. Wait until they get into like paragraphs for everyone.

Hey, Im from Colorado, been playing smash on the 64 since it came out and just not found out about the online version, can anyone please help me get started on that?
Smash64 online eh? Do you have aim?

hey so do u like search your name on smashboard to see whos talking about you? well it doesn't even matter, you can just get the **** out of here and i'm pretty sure nobody actually cares whether you saw "us" talking about you or not
rockcrock

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
I haven't done shutout in awhile.

Tony- Great job running **** both days. You don't mess around and I love it. You get it done, thanks as always.

Jamaal- Should've stayed :(

Moblin- No love from you :( Tell me if you upload either of our matches.

Meno- Always a pleasure, I'll probably put both of our matches up. Loved the crown. Lol.

Tim- Wow, great matches as always. I am the lucky one this time. I know you'll be back to **** my ****. Favorite person to play, even with all the stress.

Ging- Want to see more you, you have a good marth.

145- Never actually talked to you or played you, but I like what I saw from you. Your good and will only get better. You should come by more often.

Nite- WIFI! Don't forget. We have the best friendlies. Lol.

Lunchmeat- Dude is the ****. Had my back when that hater was denouncing me. Thanks for being the only one who watched finals. I hope you come by more often. We never got to play.

Anyone else who I missed that I played- Good stuff.

Was alot of fun guys, you'll see me again as always.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
iirc you live near Boulder right? what city exactly, I just forgot. So David, you could be playing this guy if you ever make time.
Woo! Another boulder person? :o I guess we'll have to have a boulder smashfest sometime!

Oh, and now it's guaranteed that I won't be going to school for college in Colorado next year :ohwell: But it's still a long time until then lol

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I haven't done shutout in awhile.

Tony- Great job running **** both days. You don't mess around and I love it. You get it done, thanks as always.

Jamaal- Should've stayed :(

Moblin- No love from you :( Tell me if you upload either of our matches.

Meno- Always a pleasure, I'll probably put both of our matches up. Loved the crown. Lol.

Tim- Wow, great matches as always. I am the lucky one this time. I know you'll be back to **** my ****. Favorite person to play, even with all the stress.

Ging- Want to see more you, you have a good marth.

145- Never actually talked to you or played you, but I like what I saw from you. Your good and will only get better. You should come by more often.

Nite- WIFI! Don't forget. We have the best friendlies. Lol.

Lunchmeat- Dude is the ****. Had my back when that hater was denouncing me. Thanks for being the only one who watched finals. I hope you come by more often. We never got to play.

Anyone else who I missed that I played- Good stuff.

Was alot of fun guys, you'll see me again as always.

You were the MK? You and lunch were there??? You guys have to introduce yourselves under your smashboards names so I know who you are next time.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Sorry for not staying for long, guys. I had to run back home, since my cellphone is broke, and see when my nephew needed to be picked up, since he went out of state for some Athletic shabang.

We're both back home now though, safe and sound. But for realz, fellows. Sorry :(

Still though, it was great seeing everyone ever together again. It was the best reunion ever. Colorado4Lyfe, seriously.

I'm still loling about my new little trick, Zero. (Somewhat) Sorry you ended up being the ***** of that. :laugh:

Still, one thing: Good games! -Handshake-

And I miss Steve :( Like f'realz

Flux and the Furious 2: IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Dark.pch, no wonder people talk **** about you. You really can't take a hint after 3 pages of hate speech towards you. Any normal person would take that as a hint to gtfo out of these forums, but you're still here? Are you really that dense?

Also, if you were smart you might think about sending meno a private message just asking him yourself instead of asking the very people who obviously don't like you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*shrugs*

People giving shout outs and all. so I'm gonna assume not everyone is on the same boat as you and a kind person could just give me his result if they know it. Nuff said.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Whatever, if he wants to talk about things from 27 days earlier, let him. But I'll include his name so he reads exactly what I want to say to him

Dark.Pch: ....I think Meno got 7th, and lost to flux and zach. I'm not sure though.

Anyway, I'll shoutout now:

Tony and Nite: God **** that weekend was long. Wow.

Jamaal: I miss you already, my snuggly buddy. Also, free coffee is delicious, but horrible!

Ferdi and Yang: You're one group. I hate you guys for not playing guilty with me, or MK vs. DC. Also, Yang is a melee jerk

Sam: Good games with ya in melee. Most improved temperament award goes to you, didn't hear much, if any, johning or angry outbursts.

Owndizzler, aka Delicious Dave: Congrats on winning the PS challenge! Tony didn't mention when he made it that people in the scene who had placed over certain rankings were only offered $10, so you won't get the full $100. However, since you didn't know, I thought $41 was a nice compromise. Enjoy it sir. Also, good teams matches =D

DTL: Good playing with ya, sorry about the PS challenge busts. Mayhaps next time. Also, friendlies next time.

ZeroX and over3000? 9000? 390390?: Good seeing you folks again, always fun to play and hang out with ya, and play. TL players are popping up everywhere....

Mikezor: Best Halo player ever

Flux: Curse ye! ****, those were fun though. We'll have to see what happens next time.

Lunchmeat: Good seeing you again man, **** fine performance. On the edge of my seat every match.

Meno: Thank you for your crown's powers! They gave my secret main the boost he needed. Also, jigglypuff dittos =D

Moblin: Fun stuff as usual, sir. We'll have to get you 3 stocking me on the interwebs. Also, we'll play melee this week, since I'm usually pretty free and tony has spring break and mikezor has spring break. But yeah, yay ganon ^_^

Myemafar?: Sorry I don't remember your full online name right now =(. Too bad the others didn't get to come, was fun meeting you and playing you. We'll have to get more matches in.

umm...I'm probably forgetting at least 1 person...so I'll edit you in if you tell me to, but this weekend was fun, if tiring. I hope to see everyone again soon!

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot to anyone I got to play at ALW, it was a blast! I'm glad I got to test my Ganon against some good players.

Ryyudo - I wanted to play some friendlies against you at some point after our match (I was the Ganon in round 2), but I missed the chance. Thanks for saying my Ganon was good, it certainly means a lot for me to be evaluated by better/more experienced tournament players.

Tim - Yet another person I wanted a chance to play against, but the one Pirate Ship Challenge match was a blast. Ganon/Ness splash fight! If only I played on Pirate Ship more...

Everyone else, I probably didn't get who you were on here, but all the games were really fun. To the two guys I was repeatedly pounding on on the TV closest to the wall, good games. Didn't think you'd keep coming back for more. o_O

Hopefully I can find time to play all of you sometime again, without the ridiculous costume on.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah 41 is good, need to get off work for at least one of these things man! delicious dave will make a comeback! dont call it a comeback! i've been here for years! rocking my pears and putting suckers in fear! rain down like a mansoon, listen to the bass go boom!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it will boost ratings, 13 man tournies don't count, right?

Ah, Goten, I missed shouting out to you! Yar, the pirate ship match was fun, we needed to play in the water more though. That's always the funnest part.

And to all: Good games *handshake* Good games.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Stupid Game Room. It took me half an hour of random wandering in the wrong side of the hotel before I found that place. I like the Tivoli Maze better.

Regardless though, that was like, my favorite tournament so far. :D
Lots of matches, I got to meet a bunch of cool people, and plus my crown never fell off!

Fun fact: I pulled and hit with a bomb-omb every set. ;)

Shout-outs!

Myem
Woot, a doubles Peach partner I don't have to carry! Can't wait to see more of ya - especially when I move up north. ^^

Nite
I'm sorry, there's... there's someone else.

Tony
Thank you and Nite for the Melee Peach technicals. It really is a fun game, and I only see myself inevitably falling for it. I'm not that horrible either, I just need to master that "jump-ing" thing and I'll be comboing Ferdi-sometimes-Nite in no time.

"Yay, an easy random." *sixty seconds later* "Lolno." Awesome games... if you're even on SWF.

MK2
GeeGees of course. Our Jigglypuff 4-way was uh-mazing by the way. :laugh:

Moblin
Great to finally meet you, though you really are terrifying to play. I eat like, 30%/a KO-move for every mistake. At least I have Jungle Japes. :D

Lunchmeat
Why does everyone ask if my counterpicks are legal? xD GGs man.

Flux
Fun fun every time. Congrats on the win as well. ^^

Tim/Yang/Ryuudo/(Guy in glasses who I think is Zen)/(Guy who said he played Toon Link who I think is DemonicToonLink)/Ferdi/Mike
Wow, like, everyone came out to this one. It's awesome meeting and seeing you all, do so all the time!

If I forgot you it's intentional and I dislike you.

Dark, I'll show you the results later. What did I get anyway...? I meant to ask before leaving. I know I lost to 145 and Lunchmeat though.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm sorry, was I not suppose to see this? I love smashboards sometimes cause of things like This.
Wow... you really have THIS much free time? Get out of our thread and go back to actually quitting.

It's not behind your back. It's on a public forum. I think I even talked shit to you on your blog post on AiB. My handle was IzzyInfamous.

So he placed then. Cool. that be a boost for her rankings. Thanks for the info.
Not to diminish his placing or anything, but top 8 in a 13 man probably isn't going to count for much. Don't get me wrong, Meno almost always places high, and is **** good, but I'm pretty sure you're just using him as an "out". You jumped into our thread and tried confronting us about "talking behind your back". You're pretty unpopular in Colorado, and most of us will say it to your face at Genesis. If you keep trying to act like you're something, I'll do more than just get in your face, no joke.

Now, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe you're not a whiny little bitchstick. Maybe you aren't an attention whore. Maybe you actually ARE a good player, and are just misunderstood.

I'd say maybe you are able to stick to what you say, but you've claimed to "quit" so many times that it's impossible to take your word seriously.

tl;dr - Don't come into my thread all confrontational. I will seriously pay $400 to go to Genesis just to make the experience as uncomfortable as possible for you. You can get your little fanboys to back you, if you want, but you're seriously trying to be tough with the wrong people. I've disliked you since day one, and I've said as much. It's no "secret" that you're unpopular. Either apologize for trying to stir shit up in my thread, or get out. No joke, man, I won't put up with your whiny emo bs.

hai guyz I'm Lawkk/Ging

I was that asian kid that played marth at Wasabi Saturday. Decided to get into this smash fo realz nao after ferdi read me like a **** book and played a few matches with other people.

Can someone tell me where smashfests are hosted usually? =(
Seriously good games, if you're who I think you are. If not, welcome!

Just let us know what days you are free, and we can arrange something. No joke, that's how Colorado rolls.

EDIT: I'll do shoutouts later. I'm effin' tired.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No one was starting anything. or esle I really be attacking you all. If you really think I was starting something then you really have not seen anything yet. But now you wanna threaten me too?

Ok, I dare you to go ahead and try it. I said about what........2 things tops before people went on the attack here. Did not say any names then went on asking for results of meno to just let the **** go. Not that serious. Now you wanna take it as serious as violence. I love how people thing I am the same before as before. But surpises are cool. really when one gets shocked.

I hope you live up too your threat though If that how you want it. I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it. And no one that I know or hang with will know about this. this be betewwen me and you. No charge please.

........ok wait.........let me read what is being said here for a min.....

EDIT- Ok though about this....this is all so stupid. I did not come here to start anything. I just found this funny and wanted to comment on it. You boys sure took it the wrong way.

The the subject was done with and I wanted to know about meno. I got what I wanted so it was over. Then you just had to be tuff guy and threaten me. You really gonna fight me over a game. Like up close hand to hand swings and blows in real life over.brawl, this crappy game for competition? Ok then. Do it then when I go to genesis. show me a pick of you and i'll go to you and tell you who I am and you can do what you want from there.

How about this one then. You say sorry for that childish threat and and I'll say sorry for what you assume I was doing (even though I dont like you but still, not about you)

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Alright, time for my shoutouts, now that I'm not devastated-ly exhausted

Tony - Thanks for the running the tournaments as always. Was good to spend the weekend with you and going around passing the word of good games -handshake-s to the world of "otaku" (I really do not wanna use this word.) You're always one person I look forward to spending time with at Anime Cons <3 And we didn't play Guilty for a whole weekend together? Wow. Go us. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Tim - As for you, you're a person who I now love spending these con weekends with. With hardcore overnight ability, and love for Starbucks that you've never been to, Tim has a snazzy hat and a chip(p-Zanuff) on his shoulder. Was fun gaming with you all weekend, even if I completely and absolutely fail at Gears of War 2. I dunno man, that game is hard, and that guy was hiding really good! And my partner betrayed me! And I'm gonna get you at our next money match! Next time it'll be a money match on Chutes and Ladders! Something a little less arm destroying :(. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Yang - Came in for the backup, heeeeeeell yeah! I've never actually seen you play Melee. Hilariously awesome, that's for sure. Next time, I'm pretty sure you should play more than Melee though, mmmhmmm. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Ferdi - Sucks at Guilty Gear and should stop winning. Then See Yang minus backup. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Mikez0r - Sucks at Brawl and should stop winning. Then see Ferdi plus backup. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Moblin - Underwater! Mostly just watched you play this weekend. Don't think I got to lock horns with you, sadly. Really really wanted to though! Next time, I'm pretty sure you should be passing all your classes. Seriously, ask us for help sometime man. People like Tony, Tim, and the asians are really good with smarts and stuff. Don't ask me anything unless it's English, though even then, I think Tim beat me on that. We're here for you man, we want some more Moblin (Underwater) action :(. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Flux - And The Furious 2: IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Watching your matches versus Nite Money was hilarious as hell. Sad I didn't play you before I had to go too. Still, I'mma gonna get you Flux! Let it be known! Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Meno - On Grass! Award for best crown ever. It's always good times when i get to see you, and you never seem to cease to surprise, in and out of game. I didn't get to face your evil action this time, but I'm pretty sure Flux said he'd represent for me for the tournament, so um... Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Mymefar - has a name that tournament directors can't write, nor pronounce. Pretty sure it's because Tony sucks. Still, from what I saw (and played for a little) you were lighting some stuff up. Get together with some people more, and come down and visit us down here too. You were chill. We'll teach you everything we know, from hella tight skills, to our completely awesome jokes that'll make you popular. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Over9000 - It was nice dos-e-do-ing with you, switching our opponents up today. When'd you take up Luigi, anyway? I kept looking over, and I got confused for a moment because I kept seeing Luigi, and I'm like "Who the hell is *******izing Over9000s name? Imma kill them. Imma kill the punk who thinks that it's funny to use over 9000 because it was some stupid meme from the internet. When I'm done with this round, I'm gonna rock his face so hard." then I saw it was you and was like oops lol! Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

ZeroX - Though I kinda already did a shoutout to you, so I'll skip this one. Let's play more next time. I really -really- need to learn how to fight Toon Link better, though I kind did figure it out today. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

DemonicToonLink- Yeah, I remembered why I don't go Falco against Toon Link. :laugh: Still, GOOD **** man, f'realz. You brought it like whoa, and you were totally funny to play. When I can trade laughs while trading hits, it says a lot about a person. You have a good heart for good times, my man. Let's play again also, for above ZeroX reasons. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Lunchmeat - It's true, you ARE back. In lieu of your return, I played R.O.B.erto against someone and won. I can see why you use him now. Either way, stop wrasslin' with other mens and come wrassle with us. I'm pretty sure Tony is good at wrassling. They call him Wrasslor in some galaxies. Thinking about it, I've actually NEVER played you. Like, ever. What's up with that? We gotta play some time, seriously, friendlies or tournamentlies. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Nite Money - Hates me talking to him during a match. I never have anything good to say. But I'm pretty sure he loves my advice, despite how he acts. Tell your girlfriend to not be late to her own tournament matches and that my controller is perfectly fine. Get owned Nite, I miss ya buddy! Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

GotenOnNimbus - Sorry about that! I kinda was all around here and there and didn't get the chance to. But I'm glad my words warmed your heart so. Take those words, make it your power, and rise to the top of the competition! Or at least come and play with us more, seriously. Everyone should. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Sammy EvoZ - It was great to see you again. I have to totally agree with Tim, you just seemed to be so much more chipper today and yesterday, just... at your best. Like seriously, it was great to see you smiling, laughing, and playing everything without any sort of retort. It was a joyous occasion for this joyous reunion. Glad to hear about the interview at Wal-Mart. Jobs are hard times now-a-days, and it's good that you'll be getting one, despite economy. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Owndizzler - Though I completely missed it, congrats on winning Tim's Pirate ship challenge! Kinda makes me scuuured to ever face you now, despite not knowing what the match was like what-so-ever. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Marronator - Shoulda came. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Steve - Shoulda stayed. Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

Great seeing so many people this weekend. You all totally made the weekend for me. Love you guys, seriously. <3

The the subject was done with and I wanted to know about meno. I got what I wanted so it was over.
I love these in posts. Cause they always come back for more, it seems, despite saying this.

Still, to be fair, Drk.Peach didn't really say anything directly to us. EvoZ did jump on his case rather fast, attacking wise. Yet, on the fair aspect, and to quote you, you got what you wanted. You didn't need to come back. I am personally confused why you came to our little humble thread in the first place, but that's not as important now. People are irrational, and despite you coming for whatever, be expected that if one person is gonna get on your case, two people, three, that it WILL keep rolling downhill, especially when you start with month-old posts or so, despite your supposed intentions of showing off something funny, as you say.

Tony, I would say easily let this go, and ignore it. This isn't something any of us should be getting hyped about. Take it to the game, keep it to the game, and we can all laugh about it later. I know your nature, Tony, as I should, and I say just cut this short.

I don't know you nature, and it's not put in a good light here, Drk.Peach, but I say you cut it short here too. No apologies necessary, unless you really want to. If you did, first, without any "trades", you would get quite a bit of respect from me, at least.

Truly, this does not need to amount to jack. This goes with everyone else in CO waiting to pounce. But if you stick your hand inside the den yet again, Drk.Peach, except to get clawed. That's all I'm saying.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Woo! Another boulder person? :o I guess we'll have to have a boulder smashfest sometime!

Oh, and now it's guaranteed that I won't be going to school for college in Colorado next year :ohwell: But it's still a long time until then lol
I live in Louisville and I'd be glad to play with you pretty much anytime pretty much cause I rarely ever have plans. I can't drive yet though so it might be hard for me to get rides to places. =/

Unless you want to drive me everywhere on the other hand =P
Seriously good games, if you're who I think you are. If not, welcome!

Just let us know what days you are free, and we can arrange something. No joke, that's how Colorado rolls.
I'm not sure who you are lol.

But thanks. Also I'm usually free on Friday and Saturday mainly. Pretty much if I don't have school the next day I am free. I can't drive so I will probrably need rides to pretty much every smashfest lol.

Also on the April event could someone give me ride possibly? I'm not sure if the person that took me to Wasabi will be going so I'd like to know if I could get a ride just incase. If anyone would be kind enough to I can pm you my address and contact information.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
People really think I don't know when people talk behind my back on this site.
or everyone talks behind everyones back and noone cares...

SHOUNTPOUTS@!!

TISDOM - YAOUD R VERY GOOD AT SDJAMSH I THINKDAS YOU LARE VJARY GOOD

TOSNAY - YOADGUA RE BVEARY BADA AT ASJAMASH I THINDSAK S URS VEVARY BAAAAD

YAJDNG - YAUOR VEAGRY GOODOS ATT DOTEA I THIINNKSDK UR ARE FAKRY GOODSSS

FUSLUX - UREA VEAVERY GEAOOD ATS BREAREL I THINKKNGS U RAEA VERAAY GOEAOD

JAMALL - **** YOU

MOHALN - GANEENON GDLAOLOLSSS HA FEEAVERY FUNNGN I LLIKE

MENYOS - YEAUR OR VERAYR GOOEDS AET PLEAECH I THINGSKDSK U EARE VEARY GODDSS

FEHRDI - YAERA AREA VEARGY GEADOD EAT MAELE IE THANEINKS U REATE VERADY GOODS

MAEUGS - YAERUR REA VAERY GOOOOOOOD AT NAAT BEADING THUR I ATHINK U AREA VEAERY MISSASAING

RAEVIN - SAMMUS PLOLLSSSS HAAHEE U RAJER VEREAY GOEEDE VEARY

DAVEED - PEAEACDH EDAS BPAN U LHAHAHA PAINGEIAO

KYEOSH - KYAEHOSHIRO HA NOAOEN PIKKSK U UAPE EAERVER AEHAEHHE

LUNHCS - MIEK B LOL U R HAEAVE MAI NAEAHEME LUNCSHDMEAAERT HA

VICTOR - LOL

KEINYY - U WAERET THAER HAHAEHAE SUCSDS FOER U A ND AR UR AFFFFFFFERO

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I always just got straight C's in school. The worst part is I took this pr-ACT where it was supposed to like, tell how good you were gonna do on the ACT. That was beginning of the year when I was actually trying and I did pretty good I guess. So now everyone is on my case because of all the "potential" **** when all I wanna do really is play smash and rock the cello. Pretty sure the school is trying to expel me for bad grades though, lol so it doesn't matter much.

You guys have anything planned for spring break? cuz that'll be, unfortunately, the only thing I'll be able to get to for a while. Might come to the occasional tournament. But now I can't go because my parents are grounding me for bad grades. In about a month, I'll have my grades up but then I'll have too much homework to do as a result :laugh:

Appreciate it tho guyz. I love this scene.

Dark.pch or whatever: You really came into this thread sounding pretty angry. I was totally confused of whether you were actually kidding or not. What I would have done is trash talked on my first post to either make it clear that: I was calling those back-talkers out, or 2: I didn't really care but wanted to make it clear I wasn't actually angry and trash talk for the lulz. Sorry if this was a misunderstanding bro, the whole thing was just pretty unclear to begin with. Not to mention the apparently inconsistent history and all. I agree with jamaal, he basically said what I was gonna.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah its cool. I just found the post funny. Like it wnet global or something. And then that screen shot with my name if lagre letters and then saying something on the bottom. I'm like "wow, dudes took it to a new level"

But not ment to start a fight here. I'm out of here though. Pretty much done and no need in being here. causing too much trouble already.

Guess I'll end this by saying, meno, keep doing your thing bro, takes time. trust me, you seen how I am and all the crap I deal with. Do your thing dude. laters.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Why is he still her?
Learn to type, nub. :laugh:

Where you been anyway, Ravin?

Ryyudo, you're like my favorite person ever.
Awww really?! Happy day for me! <3 I dunno how I's duns it, but I know I've dones it!

Jamaal,

I htink I shoulda stuck with Colorado, I mean Sonic.
I'm pretty sure you should have. No, not "pretty sure". You just should have.

I mean, seriously, how are you gonna win tournaments without Sonic? I'm pretty sure yours was like... 2nd best in the Nation next to Magus'. Mmhmm.

Shoutout to Kyo- I like the sig Kyo, very original. Pretty sure no one has done it so far, mmhmm. But still, you were missed :( Seriously, like... get yourself a moped or Unicorn and ride your way to these cons.
... Wow, I just realized I made a semi-diss on the unicorn riding part. Let's see if anyone gets it.

Good Games -Handshakes- Good Games

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tony, I would say easily let this go, and ignore it. This isn't something any of us should be getting hyped about. Take it to the game, keep it to the game, and we can all laugh about it later. I know your nature, Tony, as I should, and I say just cut this short.[/COLOR]
Jamz, you know me. This isn't about the game. If it was, I'd just MM him and call it good.

No one was starting anything. or esle I really be attacking you all. If you really think I was starting something then you really have not seen anything yet. But now you wanna threaten me too?
How is this not confrontational in any way, shape, or form?

Oh btw. if you dont want one in your threads or w/e. the smart thing to do is not talk about them. Then they have no need to be around. just a tip
You also came in with some stupid screencap, and quotes from a few of our smashers. Tell me how I'm NOT supposed to take this as you trying to be all ballsy?

a bunch of **** before doing some EDIT bs because he wanted to say **** without it being taken seriously. Gogo passive-aggressive behavior! Also, some lame attempt to stand up to an internet "bully"
Good for you. If you wanna throw down, I'm game. If not, step off of Colorado already.

EDIT- Ok though about this....this is all so stupid. I did not come here to start anything. I just found this funny and wanted to comment on it. You boys sure took it the wrong way.
How are we supposed to take an attention ***** coming into our thread, quoting/screencapping us, and acting like we were afraid to say it to his face?

Dark, I will say this again:

I detest you. I hate your junior high emo bull**** antics. I don't care if your parents hated you. I don't care what your life goals and aspirations are. You aren't my friend, don't tell me your life story and hope I pity you. I know people that are way worse off than you ever could be, so your bull**** doesn't do anything but infuriate me. ****ing sob story bs.

And don't even get me started on your mindset for competitive play.

I'm not ****ing apologizing to you. Ever. I didn't do anything wrong to you. I spoke my mind, and I'm not taking it back. Now get the **** out of Colorado's thread. You're seriously not welcome until you ****ing grow up.

Oh, and before I forget:

Guess I'll end this by saying, meno, keep doing your thing bro, takes time. trust me, you seen how I am and all the crap I deal with. Do your thing dude. laters.
Meno is a respected member of our community. He's a good player. More importantly, he's a good person. You're garbage. Don't encourage him like you have the social status to do so. You're less of a person and player than him on any given day.

I'm not sure who you are lol.
I'm the guy that ran the tournament. Blonde wif teh glasses.

Lawkk, we can smash whenever, just lemme know. I'm busy T/TH, though. Look into taking the RTD and all that.

For the event in April (and SuperCon), if you can't get a ride secured by two weeks prior, lemme know. I'll see what I can do.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Lol tony, I made a post that looked surprisingly similar to that, then I deleted it when I checked to see if there would be any new drama to add and saw yours...

And Jamaal!

The insult is that you didn't capitalize Moped! Not sure why you are rising the unicorns **** and be hating up on them Mopeds.

I yea, be riding the **** of the Moped, not the lame *** unicorns (uncapitalized and proud of it!) you stop the hating Jam Jam, and I will too.

Deal!?!

EDIT: Does the color bring out the Dark.Pch in my eyes?

(Posted to add some more sillyness to our thread of all encompassing drama)

Top Bottom