• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
GUYS what controllers do we need to bring? besides gamecube

Cutthroat Ranbat Tournaments: (Saturday / Sunday)

Tournament Fee - $5 pot fee per tournament - Fighting Games - $15 total fee

Soul Calibur 4: (Starts at 11:00am)
Prize: 1st - 70%, 2nd - 30%

Smash Bros. Brawl (Singles): (Starts at 11:00am)
Prize: 1st - 70% , 2nd - 30%

Guilty Gear Accent Core: (Starts at 11:00am)

Street Fighter 4: (Starts at 11:00am)

Rock Band - Battle of the Bands
Prize: 1st - Best Buy Gift Cards

I'm so confuzzled from sleep deprivation. They rally should start later. Does anyone want to give me SF4/GG/Melee lessons so they can laugh at me tomorrow? The correct answer is: Yes.

'ey yo!

<3

I hope you do well at the tournaments this weekend. Kick some ***. And remember, camp more.

http://zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/d/d0/GanonTP2.jpg/280px-GanonTP2.jpg

Ravin

Smash Lord
Are any of you guys coming down to the Springs when they throw the Cutthroat one here? I think its in April at Peaks bowling.

J

Joeleoleol

Not sure if I can make it up to wasabi, either way I'm not so much of a brawl guy. Anyway, me and a couple of friends are here in the Loveland/Fort Collins area, we wanna play some melee. If anyone is interested just call my cell (970) 297-8130. I saw a couple of you guys are in Fort Collins and you posted your numbers here, maybe I'll end up calling you guys and scheduling something. Maybe we can do something tonight when you guys get back from wasabi, if you get back at all. =D
Just call me.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
The brawl tourney starts are 11 AM tomorrow, and afterwards there are doubles.

Then we're all gonna pop in melee and go to town for the rest of the day probably!

I'm bringing my melee just in case, too.

It sucked because there was a casual tourney for Brawl going today, so that meant none of us could enter it. and they wouldn't let us hi-jack a TV and put in melee, either. Today was kinda not-so-much since I suck at GG/SF4.

Sunday is looking good though, if you come, bring your melee and maybe even an extra TV and wii if you wanna get some awesome singles in. The rest of the guys don't have access to SWF atm I think because they're staying at the hotel.

That is all for the Moblinupdate! Stay tuned for sports scores.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman

Then we're all gonna pop in melee and go to town for the rest of the day probably!

It sucked because there was a casual tourney for Brawl going today, so that meant none of us could enter it. and they wouldn't let us hi-jack a TV and put in melee, either. Today was kinda not-so-much since I suck at GG/SF4.

Sunday is looking good though, if you come, bring your melee and maybe even an extra TV and wii if you wanna get some awesome singles in. The rest of the guys don't have access to SWF atm I think because they're staying at the hotel.

i wanna play you

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
lol i suck. I can barely l cancel.

I'll play brawl with you Zen. I just get tired of being camped in brawl every so often. Plus melee is like an unexplored game for me.

Plus Timo 3 stocked me with Ness today so I figured it was time to expand! >.>

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet

Sweet Thanks man.

I will be there tomorrow...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol i suck. I can barely l cancel.

I'll play brawl with you Zen. I just get tired of being camped in brawl every so often. Plus melee is like an unexplored game for me.

Plus Timo 3 stocked me with Ness today so I figured it was time to expand! >.>
Psh Bacon hax.
You didn't play melee much before brawl?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
meleeeeeee is for the win, I might bring a friend tomorrow for melee friendlies he plays samus, but I dunno if i'm gonna come to the brawl tourney, just doesn't sound fun =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch quits, like, every week. :/
Shut up dont take this away from me
Im going to make sure he remains a quitter
Threatening to beat him is a bit extreme, but after reading his blog, I really don't care. What a douchebag.
yeah if you guys hate on me long enough and threaten to beat me up
I might just quit gaia for good and go back to being emo
and jamaal just loves to hate as well
but i do admit they have a lot of scrubs there >.>
I'm sorry, was I not suppose to see this? I love smashboards sometimes cause of things like This.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
I'll be at the tourney tomorrow.

Today was.... not that fun. Lol. Too much noobage. I'll bring my recording shiz too I'm thinking.

Til then.

Edit: Lulz at Dark Pch .posting in our thread.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Until you can get a plane ticket out here to Colorado, I don't think they're too worried about it, unfortunately Dark.Pch. We might be actually, idk.

ummm, I can't choose sides on this. So is the reason you're posting here mean you're back from retirement? I think I read your blog over on those forums, but I'm not sure.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Didn't you quit?

For the...sixth time?

Your spamming now, incase you didn't notice.

Not only that, you walked into a beehive of one of the worst trash talking scenes.

Edit - I am so calling Nite.

Super Cool second edit - Nite Lul'd. Too busy getting owned by WTFlux.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
hai guyz I'm Lawkk/Ging

I was that asian kid that played marth at Wasabi Saturday. Decided to get into this smash fo realz nao after ferdi read me like a **** book and played a few matches with other people.

Can someone tell me where smashfests are hosted usually? =(

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So like dark.pch, why do you even bother posting on our thread? Pretty sure it's not the end of the world if people don't like you, maybe you could learn from your own mistakes. There's probably a reason people don't like you because you post dumb **** in random threads going "hey i'm dark.pch and i'm insecure, I wonder why people don't like me. It might be because I ask constantly why people don't like me and their opinion on my personality. I also quit this game every week cus people don't like me and I can't figure out why."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*shrugs*

Some people just wanna play follow the leader eh? One with the cword? Uh....hmm.. I really dont know what to say to this one except........................

Oh btw. if you dont want one in your threads or w/e. the smart thing to do is not talk about them. Then they have no need to be around. just a tip

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I thought Dark.Pch quit life?

hai guyz I'm Lawkk/Ging

I was that asian kid that played marth at Wasabi Saturday. Decided to get into this smash fo realz nao after ferdi read me like a **** book and played a few matches with other people.

Can someone tell me where smashfests are hosted usually? =(
iirc you live near Boulder right? what city exactly, I just forgot. So David, you could be playing this guy if you ever make time.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Okies, tournament shoutouts. If you don't like them, too bad It's my first time screw you.

Ferdi - godly as always even though I don't think I played you, ever

Mikezor - you rule dude thanks for the melee ganon dittos, I love that game too much

Tony - Same thing except you really went into the techs with me, that was awesome.

Jamaal - wtf you werent there half the time

Magus - wtf sam, you weren't there either

Meno - awesome tourney matches in brawl, this kid seriously should be renamed underwater because that's exactly where he mindgamed me into going. GGs, your peach is a pink-colored beast.

Tim - you should have beat that MK. I looked over when you were playing finals just in time to see you spike him for the win after you were over 150%. Metaknight is gay!

Yang - ya I never played you in either game, smashfests?

everyone else: good games! *Handshakes*

I had a blast. If it wasn't for school I would come to a lot more of these. Unfortunately I'm failing 4 classes...

Top Bottom