• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I, for one, hope it clears up tomorrow. It's gonna be a ***** to get to the con. I'm sure Tim agrees with these sentiments, as he's working the workshops. Seeing as, somehow, he ended up getting signed on for it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I, for one, hope it clears up tomorrow. It's gonna be a ***** to get to the con. I'm sure Tim agrees with these sentiments, as he's working the workshops. Seeing as, somehow, he ended up getting signed on for it.
Hey guys, did I mention that I'll be at Wasabi all weekend, seeing as I got roped into working and doing a workshop? Well, if I didn't, I'll be at Wasabi all weekend, working part of the time, since I'm working there for some reason.

Also, I got a new sig guys!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, did I mention that I'll be at Wasabi all weekend, seeing as I got roped into working and doing a workshop? Well, if I didn't, I'll be at Wasabi all weekend, working part of the time, since I'm working there for some reason.

Also, I got a new sig guys!
way to not use paint u cheater. Also do u know the exact times u will be there?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I did use paint >.<

I just made the letters with the line tool and the squiggly line tool.

I'll be working from 8pm-12am friday and saturday night, and 8am-12pm sat/sun mornings. In between those times, I'll be around, but dunno what I'll be doing.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I loved that jamaal. Now just replace the moblin with my name and copy + paste the moblin over the squid.

actually I'm pretty sure Tim's even beats that, so.... never mind. XD

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
While we're off topic, I would like to share with everyone the new word I learned today!

That word is tenesmus! Here is a wikipedia entry for what it means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenesmus

I hope you all enjoyed learning. It's FUN-damental!

...I mean funda-MENTAL!

No...wait...the first one...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
anyway ferdi wtf happened why werent you there yesterday everyone cool was
Ask Kenny

for all you dota players, and non dota players alike. Enjoy this awesome video.

amazingly accurate and awesome vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWTiuAhbYaE
Watching.

So like im at the outskirts of Colorado and this snow is owning me since I-25 is closed but that wont stop me from posting ****it.

Hopefully tomorrow clears up.

sucks missing meleefests, new OP chp. This taking one week at a time per chapter is like FFFFUUUU

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
haha! I didn't hear my name! I must not suck according to Yang. That means I have bragging rights.

edit: Wait, what are these workshops thingies? So the games under those days will only be able to be played on those days?
i.e. brawl for Friday only?

and who's bringing brawl+/melee

M

myemfar

You have a house full of smashers?

Btw, that is about 20min from my house
Yeah. I moved up here with two friends and one of their brother's. all four of us love smash, and being smashed :-p. Though, and this goes for anyone here that may at some time possibly visit, if we should make things more PG here for the sake of legality before you come(assuming you're not 21?), that's fine :D. I don't know you all well enough to know if you're partiers or anything so it's hard to say if you'd be uncomfortable up here lol.

Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Hope too see all of you this weekend at Wasabi!!
I hope i can make it... I know I'll likely be missing some of the fun tomorrow because of this dumb snow :(. hopefully by sunday...

Watching.

So like im at the outskirts of Colorado and this snow is owning me since I-25 is closed but that wont stop me from posting ****it.

Hopefully tomorrow clears up.

sucks missing meleefests, new OP chp. This taking one week at a time per chapter is like FFFFUUUU
Yeah, this snow is owning. It just all appeared overnight, lol.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
we all watched the video already yang.

Overall, I give it a c+. Good, but not great.

I will not destroy you, but neither will I share the secrets of eternal youth!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Another Snow day tomorrow. That means I've missed a total of 3 final exams.

In other words, I am now a VERY religious person.

edit: HAIL JEEBUS!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No tourney, just free play on friday. Also, I'll be doing a workshop, along with working, since I got roped into it somehow. The workshop will be about competitive gaming or some such. I dunno, but I do know I'm working there.

All 3 days.

With tony and nite. Ewwwww.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
No tourney, just free play on friday. Also, I'll be doing a workshop, along with working, since I got roped into it somehow. The workshop will be about competitive gaming or some such. I dunno, but I do know I'm working there.

All 3 days.

With tony and nite. Ewwwww.
lolololololololoolol

Top Bottom