• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ravin

Smash Lord
^Those guys!

I thought he did play GG. I know Fredi knocked him out xD.

Wait was there a GG one on sunday, or was saturday just the fun stuff?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey you got D2 again MikeZ?

Ok seriously how good is everyone at GG? Cause I think Don is either a ****ing amazing sandbagger, or I just didn't realize how easy it is to play GG. Cause iirc our first brawl C3 finals at the turnhall was Don vs a Slayer. And the Slayer got like 3 hits on him total. Back at the fest I saw one of the Slayers(probably a ton of Slayer players so I made it plural) go just about 50/50 with him. Another possibility is that he's very unused to playing some of the more newbie tactics as compared to all the **** he's had to deal with. IMO I had a harder time against Jedimindtricks cause he knew exactly when to instant block and slashback all my ****. A 3rd possibility is that us smash players are underestimating ourselves. I mean seriously, it's pretty easy to mindgame people I'm like wtf.

All the rain reminded me of the Yipes commentary when Storm did her special and he was like "MAKE IT RAIN!"

^^^^YOU guys <---- when the hell did this fad happen

Also, Nujabes is ****ing tight, nawmean?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Ok seriously how good is everyone at GG? Cause I think Don is either a ****ing amazing sandbagger, or I just didn't realize how easy it is to play GG. Cause iirc our first brawl C3 finals at the turnhall was Don vs a Slayer. And the Slayer got like 3 hits on him total. Back at the fest I saw one of the Slayers(probably a ton of Slayer players so I made it plural) go just about 50/50 with him. Another possibility is that he's very unused to playing some of the more newbie tactics as compared to all the **** he's had to deal with. IMO I had a harder time against Jedimindtricks cause he knew exactly when to instant block and slashback all my ****. A 3rd possibility is that us smash players are underestimating ourselves. I mean seriously, it's pretty easy to mindgame people I'm like wtf.

All the rain reminded me of the Yipes commentary when Storm did her special and he was like "MAKE IT RAIN!"

well u wont really know for sure till u play him in tourney

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ferdi, Don is an amazing sandbagger. That's the impression we all got in the springs when we watched him playing, and every match ever was close, but him winning in the end.

There might be a biweekly. Not sure if there will be a brawl tourney, but we'll have a tv for it for friendlies.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Yang broke the fad :/

It was good to rain the last five days here in the springs, and I mean heavy rain. I am sure its going to be so much easier to dig that god forsaken hole now.

I nicknamed it my grave :/ stupid foundation cracks.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Wow You guys are just ****** my phrase
Im looking at you too ravin
THESE GUYS >.> *shakes fist*

And i didnt go cause i didnt get any money and i didnt want to go and be a prick not paying for gas
And im sure i would have owned everyone ever
including don
Hahaha Don=May
He is in teh google images if you look for may

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

Don is a HELLA sandbagger. Like, he really ****s around a LOT. Still, we have a huge advantage when compared to a lot of newcomers because of how much we think, and how fast our game is. We just need to learn our characters and matchups better, is all. And travel.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
okay I need everyone to post the videos they shot at the tournament or else I cant make this **** right
okay negros

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'm wondering if my friend Kai would mind. He and his roommate have a house to themselves with 2 hdtvs, two 360s and one Wii.

So halo and smash are big happy face possibilities. If he doesn't want to, I'm cool with Tim being the hostess.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I'm wondering if my friend Kai would mind. He and his roommate have a house to themselves with 2 hdtvs, two 360s and one Wii.

So halo GG and smash are big happy face possibilities. If he doesn't want to, I'm cool with Tim being the hostess.
fixed for accuracy

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I think so, but I need to play against people or all i'm gonna be able to do is "think" I can play xD

Ravin

Smash Lord
Erm, Well me and my girlfriend are trying to find a place to crash because we are driving up from the springs and getting a Friday and Saturday pass. So we are trying to fit plans together. If anyone is willing to tolerate us for a night :laugh: Id be really greatful.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm going to wherever you guys are having that get together for GG tomorrow. Mainly cause its my final day before school starts. Man, Don's too good at sandbagging cause his expressions are just hilarious.

Finally got that 50% Dust combo going, there was a delay I had to do. Also, against Potemkin as Slayer:

2K->2H->[5K->Kmappa]x3 (2 is more consistant) ->5P aircombo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A. It builds a lot of tension (25% gain without any modifier, free BBU)
B. It corners if you start it 3/4 screen away from corner
C. It's 5K mappa(falcon punch) times ****ing 3 into aircombo

Also, only reason I'm back into D2 is cause I found a working maphack.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We dunno for sure where it'll be. Mebbe Tim's or my place. Mebbe Demo's. I dunno. It's just GG, Mike, so I dunno if you wanna go or not.

Ferdi, tomorrow you should show me the ins and outs of Slayer. I wanna know exactly what I'm up against.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Erm, Well me and my girlfriend are trying to find a place to crash because we are driving up from the springs and getting a Friday and Saturday pass. So we are trying to fit plans together. If anyone is willing to tolerate us for a night :laugh: Id be really greatful.
Didnt we already decide my house =/?

and yay more people are going to ndk

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So it's at Nite's? What time.

Ferdi edit: Oh and Steve, long time ago at my smashfest when we rode on Kenny's car to Long john silvers, what cd did he have that was playing?

Top Bottom