• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
It's more link/samus/luigi/al roker that's a good match up for snake.

*edit*
Wing Tuesdays at 7:30 at Buffalo Wild Wings, park meadows.. If you wanna go, then go. If not, then don't.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I have to Work and take someone to the airport about the time you guys would be there. Plus my cash flow isn't the best.

Eggz

Smash Hero
just in here wondering why i was smellin mah namez

koikaze said:
*Delfino Plaza
*Frigate Orpheon
*Battleship Halberd
*Rainbow Cruise
*Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium
Castle Siege (we should really test this one)
The Pirate Ship (how many others play this? If less than 50%, we should drop it)
Luigi's Mansion (how many others play this? If less than 50%, we should drop it)
Jungle Japes Eh... People like eggz abuses the crap outa this and green greens. Quite campy.
Corneria
We know the drill here, folks.
(I don't, I'm a noob )
Green Greens
Eh... People like eggz abuses the crap outa this and green greens. Quite campy.
Big Blue - I vote no on Big Blue
Pictochat (how many others play this? If less than 50%, we should drop it)
I'm thinking no
people like eggz? waaaaaat *****rachi pleezy

i dont camp. lol

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna post snark about someone having a big ego and searching their name showing up on the forums.

But then I decided that the snark was better served aimed at the person who felt the need to randomly name drop Eggz. Really koi, did you run out of T!mmy and T0mmy references?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Tsu, I don't agree with you on Zelda vs. Snaaaaaaake!!!, but I will not lol aboot it. Also, grats on 5th in Utah.

Tony, yer crappy videos are taking up 900mb on my laptop. Also, the difference in quality levels is pretty severe, you may have to capture them again if you want watchable stuff.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
But then I decided that the snark was better served aimed at the person who felt the need to randomly name drop Eggz. Really koi, did you run out of T!mmy and T0mmy references?
Hey.... It's "t!mmy" and "t0mmy" first of all.... seconded, they don't need my references as much as Eggz does.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Tsu, I don't agree with you on Zelda vs. Snaaaaaaake!!!, but I will not lol aboot it. Also, grats on 5th in Utah.
Thanks. But honestly, Snake to me is just like fighting a slightly lesser powered Ike. His stupid boost smash can be stopped with a SH nair or simply B, grenades (unless times right) can be reflected, or even grabbed and rethrown, I think his mines can be registered null by B, same with up-smash. Plus Zelda has a fair grab range, thus recovering from beneath isn't good for Snake (as well all know).

The only evenly matched part is Zelda has to hit him a ton to kill him, him... not as much to her. It's the manliest of men vs the womanliest of woman.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Thanks. But honestly, Snake to me is just like fighting a slightly lesser powered Ike. His stupid boost smash can be stopped with a SH nair or simply B, grenades (unless times right) can be reflected, or even grabbed and rethrown, I think his mines can be registered null by B, same with up-smash. Plus Zelda has a fair grab range, thus recovering from beneath isn't good for Snake (as well all know).

The only evenly matched part is Zelda has to hit him a ton to kill him, him... not as much to her. It's the manliest of men vs the womanliest of woman.
Wait wait wait...I thought Zelda can just block his every useful attack since you posted how to in your first paragraph. But then you say he doesn't need to hit her much to kill her? How can he attack at all if Zelda can just counter everything even his recovery?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
ATTENSION EVERYONE. I am now maining SNAKE.........DUN DUN DUN. Really no lie i'm droping marth for the most part well at least in singles.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wtf is Eggz doing in our thread? Campy ****.

Lmfao, kidding. Eggz, you should come to CO for a tourney in July.
What date? If it doesn't conflict with any other tournaments im going to, chances are I'll come.

And only if Koikaze will house me. ;D

even though she blatantly hates me.

I was gonna post snark about someone having a big ego and searching their name showing up on the forums.
its like your peering into the depths of my soul

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
EDIT: Well, Eggz, what date would work best for you and the rest of the Washington area? I was aiming for mid-July, but I'm not entirely sure as to what else is going on. Either way, I'd really like CO to have some OoS love this summer.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i think im booked most of july. the week after or before hawaii/florida would be tight.

if its big enough, i might try to get a big northwest caravan going.

otherwise it'll probably be like me and silent wolf taking a choo choo

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
What date? If it doesn't conflict with any other tournaments im going to, chances are I'll come.

And only if Koikaze will house me. ;D

even though she blatantly hates me.

its like your peering into the depths of my soul
Heh... We shall see Eggz.. and anyways, I hate because I love.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You guys know the OMG tournament, yahyah?

well, if you could set this a week before that...and i can nomad around colorado inbetween the OMG and your guys' tournament, and get a ride with whoever to the OMG

that would be amazing.

edit: needs moar verbal nomad

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, seriously, who is going to az12step? Me, Tony, Nite, Yang, Jeris, Mikezor, Magus, Ferdi, Cliche, Khadir?

TLHM

Smash Cadet
hey guys, great news: Ganondorf counters snake!! who woulda thunk.

So, seriously, who is going to az12step? Me, Tony, Nite, Yang, Jeris, Mikezor, Magus, Ferdi, Cliche, Khadir?

Top Bottom