• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
And magus sucks for having a login name similar to Evo. teh w0lf, we don't play like that, I was being sarcastic about it being great, hence the excessive ?!?!?!

Those rules are awful, and snake is stupid. And chain release grabbing is stupid. and tripping is stupid.
Ya well...okay fine. And yes, those rules are terrible, however, if they said "no snake" i would respect them
tripping is t3h win.

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
You wouldn't have to double post if you edited your ****. And those are EVO's rules..........if you don't know what EVO is.......
I know I could have edited it but I wanted to quote the previous post which had been posted between the time I started writing my first post and when I had actually submitted it

also...if you had read the first post you would have noticed I said that I was NOT from colorado and as such DO NOT know what EVO is or what rules you go by as there is yet no universally accepted MLG-style tourney rule set...EVO, therefore, could be the name of colorado's accepted rule set

and once again I would like to ask as to whether or not there is an active smash scene in the Grand Junction area

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Doubt it, Grand Junction is middle of nothingwhere. We might come visit you though!

Evo is SRK's big tourney. They just announced those 'beta' rules.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Colorado ruleset:

- Ban Ferdi and you're good to go.
- Breathe less oxygen
- Make good jokes, EX:
Ferdi: Hey I need to AXE you something.
Nite: wut.
Ferdi: WATER you doing???
- Provide awesome shoops, EX:

- Ban Snake
- Call every wannabe pro a n00b
- Hate g-reg and hylian
- ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I know I could have edited it but I wanted to quote the previous post which had been posted between the time I started writing my first post and when I had actually submitted it

also...if you had read the first post you would have noticed I said that I was NOT from colorado and as such DO NOT know what EVO is or what rules you go by as there is yet no universally accepted MLG-style tourney rule set...EVO, therefore, could be the name of colorado's accepted rule set

and once again I would like to ask as to whether or not there is an active smash scene in the Grand Junction area
EVO isn't a colorado only thing............

If you know what MLG is, then you should know EVO.

*edit*
Here you go
http://www.evo2k.com/

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
Doubt it, Grand Junction is middle of nothingwhere. We might come visit you though!

Evo is SRK's big tourney. They just announced those 'beta' rules.
thanks...though i think work precludes any real smash endeavors...six thirteens kinda sucks

hopefully whomever proposed those beta rules gets shot...thats quite possibly the worst set of rules I can think of

"-hate g-reg and hylian"...WAIT A SEC...HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW HYLIAN??!?!?!

TLHM

Smash Cadet
that rule set it so awesome it makes me want to stab my eyes out.

evo's not ferdis. ferdi's rules are too hard for me :[

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Wow those rules suck hard. That's like a tournament you'd have at a party, not on you'd play for money.

And I still don't get the big deal about snake....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So guys, I might go to Evo. Sonic with items, especially smash balls=who the **** is Snake?

Seriously, **** Evo. **** Hylian. **** Wolf. **** Takumi. **** AltF4Warrior.

And especially, **** hydras. *******s.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Swarm + Hydras = Dead carriers

Ferdi edit: Are you guys playing?

And what's everyone's opinion on Pokeman Dungeon? Does either version have any significant differences?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Seems the other Denver smashers are jealous of my coolness. $20 MM, no no items yoshi only new pork city?!?!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Everyone SHOULD be on AIB.
AIB isn't as awesome as this thread though. Cerealshi!

Anyhow, my online tournament is friday around 6:00 PM, here's the link:

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=722

I may actually ask someone else to aid me in organizing it if enough people show up, but I doubt I'll need it.

Also, everyone in the CO crew needs to come to my place this saturday. Bring 2 sets of $5 bills, because we're having a mini smash&kart tourney. I will be using tio intelligently, since I'm not a ****** like that dip**** that took over for Nite at CCCT.

Also, I'd like 5-6 setups this time around. Volunteer foo'.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
AIB isn't as awesome as this thread though. Cerealshi!
Also, everyone in the CO crew needs to come to my place this saturday. Bring 2 sets of $5 bills, because we're having a mini smash&kart tourney. I will be using tio intelligently, since I'm not a ****** like that dip**** that took over for Nite at CCCT.

Also, I'd like 5-6 setups this time around. Volunteer foo'.
I can bring a wii, Also, I'm a Bonafide tournament host so I can rock that tio. CCCT needs people like me to own it.

Top Bottom